forum

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
No main thread for this game yet :( ?
Saw only t/240255&start=0 but it's outdated.

I'm MG2 in SE Asia. Let me know if want MM :)

fucking DMG now hue
Gumpy
I got deranked cuz playing with silver 2/unranked friends is a good idea.
Princess Zoom

Gumpyyy wrote:

I got deranked cuz playing with silver 2/unranked friends is a good idea.
i helped him derank :3
Ceph23
I'm gonna buy this game soon.
I wen't with Source first because of Garry's Mod so I have to earn enough money before I buy this.

I really wan't this game. Strange that I haven't bought it yet.
AR10 Only
Well i ve played cs go but i don t really have time now... i prefer "waste" my time playing osu!
Mulle_old_1
I play it almost everyday, feel free to pm me for my steamerino
Dafydd
played the game in zombie escape modes before i got bored. I don't know how it looks like now though.
KinkiN
I remember when this game comes out free, but at that time i don't have any interest in it

now i feel sad :')
Gumpy

Yuzuru wrote:

I remember when this game comes out free, but at that time i don't have any interest in it

now i feel sad :')
It's never gonna be free and it was never free.
KinkiN
I'm quite sure it was free before ( on promo ), my friend also downloaded it for free from steam. It was long time ago, before June 2013
Gumpy
It was free in the BETA, but that's it.
domSaur
was a Silver Elite deranked to Silver IV... i bought this game as a means of diversion from osu but it didn't work ;_;
fartownik
Legendary Eagle Master in EU, used to be Supreme First Class but deranked cause you can't fucking stick with that when solo queuing.
Gumpy
Got two teams today who had no map awareness and did not call out anything so much fun!
AutoMedic
The game has a major possibility on going down the same road TF2 came because you know...

better microtransactions, i guess

But I trust Valve at this one. I don't think that they'd do that microbullshit that easily
Tsukimi Luna
well to be honest.... i actually find it really funny that people are willing to pay dollars for the stuff in CS:GO that doesn't even make a difference...

We are in an age of throwing your money away because you can
AutoMedic

Yuu-Chii wrote:

well to be honest.... i actually find it really funny that people are willing to pay dollars for the stuff in CS:GO that doesn't even make a difference...

Then again, the reason people are doing this because they are invested on it

The same way people buy anime or manga copies because they are invested into it
Gumpy

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Idk I have a knife for like 150$ so I can't say anything.
California
anyone in the US (preferably west coast) want to queue?
I'm mg1 tired of solo queuing D:
Wlesh
show more