forum

[invalid] PP Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AJT
Problem Details: I SSed a map with NC and in my top ranks it says 202pp, however I gained absolutely no pp at all. Why is this?

Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/443272?m=0

osu! version: 20140924.1
KinkiN
I count the op's pp manually from his profile, and the result is 3,181 pp

it's counting your last play, definitely
Topic Starter
AJT

Yuzuru wrote:

I count the op's pp manually from his profile, and the result is 3,181 pp

it's counting your last play, definitely
I had more pp than that before I played this map?
KinkiN
your rank are increasing anyway, and it's by a big margin

can you provide screenshots before you play that map?
Topic Starter
AJT

Yuzuru wrote:

your rank are increasing anyway, and it's by a big margin

can you provide screenshots before you play that map?
I didn't take any ;_;

I just was astonished when I got that score, so I checked and saw 202pp but gained no pp ingame. :/
KinkiN
what i am saying is, It's recorded in the system ( your play ) and even the system went wrong, it should affect everyone

even after i count your pp manually, your current pp is still higher ( I'm including your 202 pp ) . there are plays that isn't shown in the profile anymore, but i think it doesn't affect that much
Full Tablet

Yuzuru wrote:

what i am saying is, It's recorded in the system ( your play ) and even the system went wrong, it should affect everyone

even after i count your pp manually, your current pp is still higher ( I'm including your 202 pp ) . there are plays that isn't shown in the profile anymore, but i think it doesn't affect that much
Did you count the pp bonus from having played many maps? (at least 261.69pp based on the amount of SS/S/A he has). If you didn't count that bonus, his pp should be higher than 3442pp
KinkiN

Full Tablet wrote:

Did you count the pp bonus from having played many maps? (at least 261.69pp based on the amount of SS/S/A he has). If you didn't count that bonus, his pp should be higher than 3442pp
ah never knew that. but considering it should be 3442, his pp is 3372, which is only 70pp away.
Full Tablet

Yuzuru wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

ah never knew that. but considering it should be 3442, his pp is 3372, which is only 70pp away.
Based on the information on the profile, his pp should be at least 3433pp (considering maximum rounding errors of the pp values displayed), if it is any lower than that (3372pp), then something is wrong.
Topic Starter
AJT
Thanks Full Tablet for explaining it for me, I didn't really know what was going on except for the fact that I should have more pp. :P

Hopefully someone looks into this.
drum drum

Are you sure this is an actual issue?
Topic Starter
AJT

drum drum wrote:

Are you sure this is an actual issue?
What does that image have to do with anything? :O

Also yeah, it happened to my friend with Toyosaki Aki - Diamond a few months ago as well.
drum drum
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=11
Reading the image would give you an idea.

It's possible one of the maps you played got unqualified.
Topic Starter
AJT

drum drum wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=11
Reading the image would give you an idea.

It's possible one of the maps you played got unqualified.
Nope. It's been ranked since Jul 7, and besides I just got the score today. Also, if it was unqualified the score would no longer be ranked, my score is ranked, however the pp for it just didn't count.
drum drum
I'm not talking about just that one map. I mean any of them
Topic Starter
AJT

drum drum wrote:

I'm not talking about just that one map. I mean any of them
I'm only complaining about one map, anyway none of the maps in my top ranks got unqualified I don't think.
Ayachi-
I can see you playing qualified maps
It is probably some maps got unranked
Topic Starter
AJT

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

I can see you playing qualified maps
It is probably some maps got unranked
I don't think so ;_;
Bara-
If they get unqualified, th ey also go away from your Top-Performance
Also, they can re-qualify afterwards, so you don't notice, but your score is gone
Topic Starter
AJT

baraatje123 wrote:

If they get unqualified, th ey also go away from your Top-Performance
Also, they can re-qualify afterwards, so you don't notice, but your score is gone
I'm 100% sure that didn't happen. It happened to my friend also.
show more