forum

[Archived] OSU! keeps freezing!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
touzkue
Problem Details:
Okay, one second, OSU! works, then the next it gets this problem. When ever I start osu, it's ok, but if I "CLICK" anywhere in OSU! then osu just freezes. The game is still running, i can still click things, but the only thing I see is a Snapshot of the screen at the time when i "CLICKED" osu. At first I thought it was just my computer and restarted, but after that it was still like this.

(I was still playing osu before I restarted, but left OSU! on for music while I Drew pictures. Then After I was done drawing, i clicked the f12~f4 buttons to see what they did, and after that I got this problem.)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I don't know if i can show you this in a picture. But I can in a video, but i don't know how to do that.

osu! version: 20140924cuttingedge
KinkiN
try this
Topic Starter
touzkue
THX that helped allot. I got osu to start working again. My osu don't work on OpenGl but does in Direct X. X3
drum drum

touzkue wrote:

THX that helped allot. I got osu to start working again. My osu don't work on OpenGl but does in Direct X. X3
OpenGl freezes on unlimited FPS
Topic Starter
touzkue
okay, so osu works on directx, But i noticed that on directx osu tends to Lag and look blurry. I normally played OpenGL untill the problem. I can still play OpenGL if i lower my OSU's resolution and not fullscreen it and when I play its not Laggy and it don't look Blurry. I'm also playing Unlimited on Open GL and it works. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY OSU ON OPENGL WITHOUT THE FREEZE!