forum

[Archived] Tablet Problem- Cursor moving faster, can't aim, osu laggier

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mackie
Problem Details: Recently I updated my drivers from the Wacom Website and now when ever I play osu my cursor feels a bit faster and I can't aim properly. Also ever since I updated my drivers osu is alot laggier now.

All of my settings are the same except I updated drivers which I did not mean too how can I fix this problem?

My tablet is Wacom Ctl-470

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
drum drum
Put mouse sensitivity to 1x
Disable raw input

Try FixMyPen: http://viziblr.com/news/2011/8/13/fix-m ... ows-7.html
Topic Starter
Mackie
Hi, those have been my current settings. I installed the wacom drivers through a disk, if I reinstall using the disk will I get my old drivers back?

Also, for some reason now that i click the button on my pen, the cursor stops moving... strange.. this is pissing me off I want to play good again

Updating driver fixed my pen button problem but it is still laggy and cursor is still feeling weird.
Kyonko Hizara

drum drum wrote:

Put mouse sensitivity to 1x
Disable raw input

Try FixMyPen: http://viziblr.com/news/2011/8/13/fix-m ... ows-7.html
This and make sure you have tablet support enabled in game
buny
does your tablet function normally outside the game?
Topic Starter
Mackie
yes the tablet works normally outside the game. I'll try downloading the FixMyPen thing later and I'll update you guys.
BakaIan
i downloaded fixmypen it kinda it had the same problem but it now my offset is also kinda messed
i keep trying to fix the offset but it doesn't work. any way to turn revert the fixmypen settings
vincent77
Same problem... If only there was a way to down grade drivers :/ or is there?
Death

Etherealx17 wrote:

Same problem... If only there was a way to down grade drivers :/ or is there?
This thread is 3 years old, please try the solutions in here thread and make a new thread if you are still having issues.