forum

[Archived] Help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
natalielinn
Problem Details:

Hey guys, I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but I have a Huion tablet and ever since I started using it for Osu, my laptop turns off every time when I'm in the middle of a beatmap. I really want this to stop so I can play without worrying about my laptop turning off.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
Kyonko Hizara
Does it turn off when doing anything else? Have you enabled tablet support in osu? Have you tried plugging into a different port?
Gumpy
Might be that your laptop can't power it properly, but I doubt it.
Kyonko Hizara

Gumpyyy wrote:

Might be that your laptop can't power it properly, but I doubt it.
That can be a case with an older laptop trying to run a newer tablet, but you are prolly right, seeing as this is extremely rare to happen.
Piine
Could it possibly be the renderer?
Topic Starter
natalielinn

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Does it turn off when doing anything else? Have you enabled tablet support in osu? Have you tried plugging into a different port?
Well, I have not used it for anything else since I just got the tablet for Osu only. No I haven't tried plugging it elsewhere.
Topic Starter
natalielinn

Sulker wrote:

Could it possibly be the renderer?
Maybe...?
Kyonko Hizara
If you do not have tablet support enabled in osu!, I highly recommend you turn that on. If your problem persists after that, try using the tablet outside of osu! and see if it turns off doing other things.
Topic Starter
natalielinn

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

If you do not have tablet support enabled in osu!, I highly recommend you turn that on. If your problem persists after that, try using the tablet outside of osu! and see if it turns off doing other things.
Alright, thank you!