forum

[resolved] Spinning Lagging.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Philiphkt
Problem Details:
Okay, i have been googling this alot and i have seen alot of people getting through this. But i have also tried something that stood there. But it does not seem to help. When i normally spin, then its completly normal. And i get around 350 - 400 (If Im tryharding) But now i cant even spin. i can at least 100-150 And then i normally Fail because of it. And thats very annoying. Actully i have been having this for a month now. But i have also found out, that if i spin INSIDE The Circle,
Then i wont lag. But if i go abit farther then The middle then i start lagging. Anyways Spinning at the middle still wont help that much. i still get 100-150 And i still get X Fail. But it just looks like it isnt lagging. idk what the problem is. I Could really use some help. ( I Dont know how to put a Video of the problem i dont know what Program to download Tell me this too :C )

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
buny
Video if possible
NeVMiku
Spinning basics: Spin inside (close to centre) = less to travel = more efficient = faster = better (Unless you're using high sensitivity mouse/tablet).
Spinning outside = vice versa of spinning inside.

Or simply try and change your skin to something like WWW's skin.
To install your skin, refer to osu! Google Custom search bar.
Topic Starter
Philiphkt
I Found the problem.. A Skin Bug. Im Using another skin now So I Guess its fine now :D Thanks for the WWW Skin Too xD