forum

[Archived] Read this.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XxKitty_ChanxX
Problem Details: I have two complaints. thank you for reading. OK! so one coplaint is when people are muted *COUGH me COUGH* I cant change my password! Look, if I knew someone was hacking into my account and email I wouldn't be able to change my password and be hacked. From the Osu! peeps I would know that wouldn't be something we would like. Loosing someone who will give money to this game. (Most people will donate if they play long enough.)

Next problemoooooooooooo~ ALSO! I didn't know where to post this >O< im sorry! Ok! next problem, My dear friend named Gem got hacked. Everyday he has to make a new account because he keeps getting banned. I am outraged. His email changed and he cant get his password back hes posted on the forums and no one has helped him guys if your a mod who says that you are going to help and don't whats the damn point? I ask that you please help him heres my ideas delete his account so he can keep others hes created, Let him use the other one he currently has if not then you need to fix these problems. I haven't talked to him in months and it would be nice to talk to someone I love once in a while.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: uhmmm I don't have screenshots nor do I know how to post them.

P.S Help me get a hacker banned Username: Zman840 he recently got his account restricted for hacking I hate hackers and zman so lets get him banned today!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
buny
1) Do you get hacked often? Though, it should be changeable if it isn't
2) Get your friend to email accounts@ppy.sh for account related issues. Making more accounts will only dig a deeper hole for him.
3) This is not a witch hunt forum or community, and lynching is not allowed. Just report and move on.
Topic Starter
XxKitty_ChanxX
[quote="buny"]1) 2) Get your friend to email accounts@ppy.sh for account related issues. Making more accounts will only dig a deeper hole for him.
*Sigh* he cant his email got changed I said that already also I cant tell him that because I don't even know if he is on or not.
FrzR
*giggles
Topic Starter
XxKitty_ChanxX

Fr33z3R wrote:

*giggles
RACHET WHY CHU GIGGLIN'?

(It's a joke I ask that you take it)
buny

XxKitty_ChanxX wrote:

buny wrote:

1) 2) Get your friend to email accounts@ppy.sh for account related issues. Making more accounts will only dig a deeper hole for him.
*Sigh* he cant his email got changed I said that already also I cant tell him that because I don't even know if he is on or not.
Your friend can make new osu! accounts but can't bother to make a new email account?
Topic Starter
XxKitty_ChanxX
judge him again and I swear to god I wi--- *sigh* look I haven't talked to him and I have no use talking to people he knows because the people he know are terrible terrible terrible people sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea I cant talk to him or give him an idea to get him to make a new email
AutoMedic
This thread gives me the shrugs
drum drum
Sometimes I wish people would read t/208267
TheVileOne
Is being silenced preventing you from going to Settings -> Change password?

I'm really not sure why it would stop you from accessing this option.

Also if you are hacked you need to contact accounts@ppy.sh.