posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Moderator:Setsuen

Players:
CalignoBot
beeboy123

SetUp:Anything NOT in Bracklet is a TOWN ROLE.
1 1-Shot DayYakuza(Mafia)
1 1-Shot Cult Recruiter(Cult)
1 1-Shot Shrink
1 1-Shot RoleCop
1 1-Shot Governor
1 1-Shot Recruiting Mason
1 1-Shot Mimic
1 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner

Mechanics......... of ROLES
Mechanics:
Both cult and masons conversion are at night.
If they both aim at the same target, Cult conversion takes priority and the person will be converted to cult first.
Anyone can be converted twice or even more times.
Mason will die if he/she tries to mason a mafia.
Mason will kill a cultist if they target a cultist/a recently converted cultist(if both cult and mason aim at same target).
Shrink effectively prevents someone from being converted for ONE night no matter what. It is however a night action and will not stop the Yakuza conversion.

All 3Factions have their own QT. Even if they DO get converted, they ARE allowed to still go to their old QT and post so do NOT trust ANYONE ;3

Mimic as usual will turn into Amnesiac if they target Cult and can choose a side. If they target Mafia they become blue and if they target masons they get to join the mason in their QT chat.(Original mason which gets mimiced STILL gets to chat in the QT because of the mechanics above)

If PGO activates ability, everyone targetting him/her will die and their action(even if conversion) will NOT affect the PGO.

Masoned/Culted/Yakked people do NOT retain their old abilities so if they didn't use their one-shot ability. Too bad!
1-Shot Govenor can OT a lynch by stating in the thread by Bolding Overturn to "Insert target name". However, they CANNOT Overturn a NoLynch.
It's possible for Cult AND Mafia to joint if they reach a 3Way and lynch off the last town with a count of 1Cultist and 1Mafia.(bc Yak will make it impossible for there to be 2Mafia)

Mechanics of Game SHAMELESSLY COPIED BC OF LAST GAME.
1. All votes must be bolded. Votes without this format will be ignored.
2.Votes within quote or spoiler tags will be ignored.
3.It is recommended to use a player's full name for votes, but it is acceptable to shorten it as long as it doesn't cause confusion. Any ambiguous votes will be ignored.
4.Unvoting is recommended for changing your vote, but not required. The exceptions are when you aren't placing another vote or if you have a multiple voting ability.
5) A lynch will be achieved when 50%+1 of the player list has their vote on a single person. Once that threshold is reached, the game enters twilight and no more votes will count for the day. No lynch votes require only 50% of the player list to go through.
6) You are allowed a single post in the thread once you are dead. This post must not contain any game-relevant information.
7) If deadline is reached without anyone ever hitting the lynch threshold, then a lynch will only occur if someone is at one vote below the lynch threshold. If multiple, then the first one to hit it will be lynched.
8) If you do not post in the thread for 24 hours, you are eligable for a prod PM. Players may request a prod if another player hasn't posted in that time.
9) If you will be gone for an extended period of time, you may post your V/LA in bold. The Prod Timer will be ignored for the duration and will be reset once it is over. V/LAs should not be longer than half of a day phase if you will have no access.
10) Deadlines will be in 6days and night will only last 24hours.
11)You will only receive your role. Your win cond will be stated on the SECOND post of this thread. QUOTE ALL YOU WANT FROM THAT.
12)Role PM are as followed: You are a 1-Shot CultRecruiter/1-Shot RoleCop/1-Shot DayYakuza
Topic Starter
Setsuen
and now for the Win Condition........... so YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO QUOTE ANYTHING. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BREAKING GAME.

Cultist:Control half the vote among the remaining people left.
Mafia:Control half the vote among the remaining people left.
Town:Eliminate both Cult and Mafia... or else.
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Reserved just in case. If you have ANYMORE question about Game Mechanics or POSSIBLE breaking Mechanics plz say so.
Amianki
|:

/in
beeboy123
/in

Ghost town in this game :/
Amianki
If we don't get enough people within the next couple of days, I'm shutting this game down.

I guess bastard games are falling out of style again.
Sakura
it's not just the fact that it's a Bastard Game, because i do dislike those, but also the setup doesnt look appealing to me at all.
Drezi
Bastard games are good to fool around, but too random for normal play. To me at least.
AutoMedic

Drezi wrote:

Bastard games are good to fool around, but too random for normal play. To me at least.
A good example would be GiF's recent bastard game
Amianki
It's been a couple days. I'm shutting this game down.