forum

[Archived] Mania's scroll speeds are different

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Squishy
Problem Details:

People see me as a slow jam player, but when I set the scroll speed to what normal people set it as, the notes fall so fast that I have put my finger down before I see the note. When I see people's videos of mania, it appears just as fast as my speed (my 11 speed = other people's 16 speed). I tried changing monitors, changed from laptop to desktop, but the problem still persists. With a 60hz monitor I see about 8 shadow notes if I set my speed to other people's normal, I borrow'ed my friend's 144hz monitor and shadow notes disappeared but the notes still drop within a blink of an eye

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140814.1 (latest)
drum drum
Unless you actually lag, this isn't a technical issue, rather, you probably can't read these speeds yet even though you feel confident enough to. I don't know really, your post is kindof indirect to your issue >_>

I really have no idea what you're trying to say.
Blaizer
I think you're just imagining it. Other people really do play at much faster speeds than you. I play at 11-12 too for 160-190BPM songs, and I know for sure that what I play at is considered slow, and other people play at much higher speeds.