forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Osu freeze randomly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dxt0ry
Hi
I have the problem that osu freezed randomly. There are no signals befor freezing and its freezed my laptop too.
I can't do anything while its freezed and i found no solution jet. A week ago everything was perfect.

Here are my laptop stats

osu! version: b20140814.1
Shirayuki
Did you try to play on DirectX with Unlimited fps?
Topic Starter
Dxt0ry
yes i try it and it failed
drum drum
Please describe these freezes
Topic Starter
Dxt0ry
The screen freezed but the music is still going and i can't do anything. Its not a black screen ist just freezed at the point i was and i must restart my laptop. Once i was on skype with a friend while this happend i can still talk to him like nothing happens (only i can't do anything) and he said that i went offline.
JuZockt
i'm the friend he mean, with offline it means. he got offline in osu, when his screen is freezing, but it was no problem talking with him in skype
drum drum
You probably need more RAM for your computer to have such programs open and running processes at the same time. Skype will continue to operate even if the computer display has frozen.
JuZockt
i was running osu on my old computer, and that only had 2 GB RAM and it worked with 60fps limited
Topic Starter
Dxt0ry
A week ago everything was fine. It's just after I updated Windows on my laptop
drum drum
I'd like to know what happens with your processes. Could you please watch your task manager on more details and just monitor it. Feel free to share anything abnormal.
Topic Starter
Dxt0ry
I solved the problem with a optional windows update. This program was by the update. I think it makes my game faster. ^^
Nathanael
Marked as resolved.