forum

Any tips for passing the big black

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
byfar
I can read everything, my right hand can follow easily its just that my left hand, their clicks are too off resulting in a bunch of misses. When and where should i single tap or double click.
Topic Starter
byfar
I can get like a B on relax mode, but while nofailing it my left hand clicks are bad on the big jumps
Noobsicle
don't even bother

you say you can "read everything" but you still get B on relax? =_=
nrl
Tip? Try again in twenty thousand plays. You're seriously nowhere close to being ready for it.

Seriously, stop playing maps that are unquestionably out of your league. You should be playing hards.
GoldenWolf

byfar wrote:

I can read everything
Stop lying to yourself. You can't read it for shit.

byfar wrote:

my right hand can follow easily its just that my left hand, their clicks are too off resulting in a bunch of misses.
Stop finding excuses. It's not your "right and left" hands that are at fault but only you. You're the one controlling them and only you can be blamed for not doing good enough.

byfar wrote:

When and where should i single tap or double click.
Whenever you want. It doesn't even matter.

byfar wrote:

I can get like a B on relax mode, but while nofailing it my left hand clicks are bad on the big jumps
B with relax is pretty bad. And again stop accusing your left/right hand. You're so far from even understanding the map it's not even worth your time trying to beat it.

Overall with this mindest you're not going to go anywhere in this game. Stop finding excuses and start playing maps of your level to improve.
Yakuyan
It's because you are playing with a mouse :roll:

1. Get better at every aspect of the game.
2. Be able to play insanes so well that you can do them without trying that hard.
3. After all this, you probably still won't be able to pass the song...
Bauxe
Wow you can't even beat big black at 1000 plays I was fullcombing it with double time at that point wow your bad noob you should quit.
Granger

Bauxe wrote:

Wow you can't even beat big black at 1000 plays I was fullcombing it with double time at that point wow your bad noob you should quit.
Full mod SS at 400 plays or go home, pleb.
Upskirt

TheBurningFlame wrote:

2. Be able to play insanes so well that you can do them without trying that hard.
It's not because he's using a mouse, it's because he's new to the game.

You shouldn't be playing big black if you've been playing for only a month.
Yakuyan

Venzire wrote:

TheBurningFlame wrote:

It's not because he's using a mouse, it's because he's new to the game.
I don't know if you didn't understand the sarcasm or what xD. I even put :roll:
I play with a mouse so why would I even say that in the first place?
I Give Up
Play for at least 2 years before attempting BB.
deletemyaccount
get ready for some deep philosophy

osu! is like constructing a skyscraper; you can't build the top without the scaffolding
B1rd
you need a tablet.
GoldenWolf

B1rd wrote:

you need a tablet.
for insta 360bpm streaming so you can do bieg bleck
Upskirt

TheBurningFlame wrote:

TheBurningFlame wrote:

I don't know if you didn't understand the sarcasm or what xD. I even put :roll:
I play with a mouse so why would I even say that in the first place?
Oh the confusion D':
FlyingKebab
Aren't Big Black streams 180BPM? Even when i try the map for yolo sometimes i sometimes get the whole stream chain with 300's. Technically if you REALLY wanted to complete a map like that REALLY you could memorize every part and then you would win. Practically even if you did the above you wouldn't be fast enough to click some parts without breaking the combo (maybe you could survive). But this much effort to play ONE map would be pretty stupid tbh.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
I'll never fully understand why random xx xxx< rank people pick airman/bigblack/X 250 bpm ar10 unranked shit when I join their multi lobbies.

Is there some site where you new people go and it tells you to play 250bpm unranked shit maps or big black? Do you think it makes you less shit if you play maps 2hard4u on NF and get D/C on them?
D e s
bcause they having fun spam circles
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
So in other words, they're retards?
piruchan
Here's what I did with airman :

1. Put NF HT (I can't hit a thing without HT)
2. Pass the map (Of course, I used NF)
3. Watch rrtyui's replay (because he was #1 back then)
4. See him beat my score before the intro even finished (??????)
5. Cry in a corner.

You can do that with big black, scarlet rose, (put any super crazy maps here) and replace rrtyui with whoever has the #1 spot on the map.

I suck at this game, but maybe because I was playing normal diffs when I was at your level
show more