forum

[Archived] starting Osu in borderless mode doesn´t fill my screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Martin the Tank
Problem Details:
If i start osu it doesn´t fill my whole screen even if it seems to state that it is on the right solution, and i have to set it to that resolution every time i open the game (showed first screenshot)
this is annoying becouse the mouse coursor doesn´t cklick anything in osu if there is something on my desktop there, the second screenshot shows that open broudcaster software is highlighted, my mouse is there and will cklick that instead of anything in osu.

when i start with fullscreen it is another problem,i can´t "access my whole screen" until i reset the resolution

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

(Edit again for the same line to makes things clearer) "right"click on the image and select "show image" to see it fullscreen ( i didn´t know where to upload my screenshots so i used that website... :( )

osu! version: 20140806.1 (latest)
b20140806.1 <<<<< my option says that

(third Edit) I´m running Windows 8.1
with AMD grafic card
and 1366x768 resolution (even checked the destop resolution becouse i got several problems with games in borderless/windowed mode before when that wasn´t maxed to 1366x768)

Greetings
Martin
Shirayuki
Did you try to close osu, then hold Shift to open it, and make sure the resolution is already set to your monitor's?

Alternatively, you can close osu, find osu!.<your comp's name>.cfg in your osu! folder, open it with Notepad, and look for the resolution's values there (WidthFullscreen and HeightFullscreen in your case I guess, and set them to the value you want)
Topic Starter
Martin the Tank
well i opened osu with shift and it said what it should be, but problem still remains

for the .cfg i have to get "notepad" first

Edit: got it
it says

so everything there is fine too i think
Topic Starter
Martin the Tank
bumb, still there :(
is there anyone else with that problem?
drum drum
Have you even tried to reinstall osu! or restart your computer yet?