forum

[Archived] [Bug] Custom and Default Taiko Skin problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LordRaika
(First , i have connection problem so i cant upload screenshot to osu server , dont know WHY)

Problem Details:
1.CustomTaiko Skin doesn't show properly on some case....
Detail
since i can't screenshot it... i'll just have to explain and ALSO i've found the cause... which makes things easier...

as the problem said, the following taiko skin won't appear on some case...
taiko-slider.png
taiko-slider-fail.png
and taiko-flower-group.png

case and issue : IF i have an SB that LOADS at minus offset ( means before 0 offset )
the custom taiko skin wont appear at all for the rest of the game mode... ( slider.png, flower-group.png )
proof? i delete the SB that loads at -2500offset and the taiko skin loads normally...
another proof of the skin works is... ofc it works normally when i play normal taiko beatmap... (since almost every beatmap doesnt have SB that starts before 0 offset )

here's the case on my beatmap : Ice - L2 - Ascension : Act 2 (Liberation)
that i have a SB load on minus offset as it is necessary for the SB...

Added :
Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr01pbbjhl7hl ... nshots.rar

2.Infringement Issue...
Detail
I humbly demand the infringement on MY USER ID to be lift or remove >>> LordRaika
AND let me explain on what happens....

1st Infringement, 3 days ago , cause : spamming in #spectator (BanchoBot protection)
Spectator :
LordRaika
Okoratu
Wacthing :
lZenxl playing ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Boom Boom Taoismic

So AS i said, i have connection problem, its a bit laggy, SOMETIMES The sent data rate is 0kbps and so is receive 0kbps, for a FEW second...
WHAT happens is... when i TYPE once... YES , JUST ONCE.... and sent the message...
osu! system will sent this message to the target channel, as for this case, its spectator channel, but at that time,
my connection sent and receive rate must be 0kbps! I BELIEVE osu! keep RETRYING to sent sent sent and sent ,
so what happens is THEY receive the sentences that i typed just ONCE more than 1 times within 1 scd when the message arrive/sent...

AND I GOT silence without warning, without anyone report me or even asked AM I REALLY SPAMMING....

at first... well... I LET IT GO.... i dont mind... since , its an AUTO BOT protection...

but today!!!

2nd Infringement 4 hours ago (from current time i write this post) , cause : spamming HinagikuKatsura (BanchoBot protection)
OKAY, so this time... i chat normally.... then i got silenced...
again, without warning , and WITHOUT report from the the one i chat with , HinagikuKatsura

do u even know if i DID that on purpose?
do u even know if the person really get annoyed??
IF the user REPORT me, THEN... i kindly accept this punishment, but ITS NOT...
oh please, its a BOT, so... i still understand about it...

so i'm here to demand the lift of this stupid and useless infringement of mine...
thank you~
to be honest, it might destroy my image or reputation...

and also , i got your proof here...
first , its in-game screenshot, no manipulate things...
second, anyone can checked their date and time of the captured file...
third, all i type was just ONCE

reminder, i cant CTRL+SHIFT+F12 , i tried 15times, and i cant upload it,
so i give the file to my friend and upload it on dropbox....

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezn5rcbgsdfm5 ... nshots.rar

shows CLEARLY , i type everything just once,
and after i type "in the future" to HinagikuKatsura
i got silence.... , great... just great....

its enough frustating to me of my connection is laggy this lately...
while getting silenced on important time while i online in-game when i really need to chat to someone..., drives me further into depression....

please whoever in charge, clear my infringement....
as i wont CHAT IN-game anymore since i really really don't want to see this S it ever happens again before i change my ISP...

Another things is, WHATS THE POINT for me to ever spam? by typed or sent the SAME message 4-7times within 1 scd....
its clearly done by lag... i'm no capable of doing that...

so Thank you for reading...
i FEEL really really better if i'm done explaining myself and situation...

Also, i hope this minor bugged is fixed...

Sincerely,
LordRaika

osu! version: 20140728.7

1st edited :
Note : oh, sorry if my caps looks like i'm angry or yelling?? but no, i didnt mean any of that...
thanks

2nd edited :
strike my infringement issue, since i never know about infringement before...
but at least , give some attention or make a rule or information with infringement...

3rd edited :
Add Taiko SS, since i can't upload SS to osu! server...
again... i'll jst have to upload it somewhere for some visual proof....

4th edited :
strike "Custom" word, its not limited to custom taiko skin,
even the default taiko slider wont appear on my case, but the flower-group.png does appear while the custom one doesn't appear...
Ayachi-
You sound really angry ._.
I had the infringement problem before,
I sent the message first time and it didn't appear and I typed it the second time and there was more than 2 of them that came out
I had this problem before when the server isn't working well or lags, or internet is not stable
the infringement will disappear after a while
Bara-
One problem per thread pleasr
Also, contact accounts@ppy.sh, explain this, and maybe yhey will remove yhe infringement.
Also, go to feature request and there is a thread for chatting with a friend, that that can silence you, but it should stop (explained really poorly ;-;)
And as last, infringments go away after 2weeks after the latest one
Topic Starter
LordRaika
XD no , im not angry....

jst some explanation, sry if i looks angry or the caps make it looks so...

WELL, if the infringement will go away by itself, then its okay...
since i'm jst worry WHAT if i keep getting silence? orz
the punishment's duration keeps on multiplying which is my concern
i cant imagine if i got silence like more than 24h or even 1h when i'm online in-game

sry i never have this problem before... so i don't knw about it...
it'll be good if they have a sticky thread that written on HOW the infringement WORKS and HOW and WHEN
the auto BOT will do their job, so most of user can know at least a bit... of some rule....

ALSO, if possible, please don't make the autobot suddenly silence people's because of spamming...
FURthermore, if no one report them... so why even bother silence?
thanks
Nekonyan
infringement will disappear after 2 weeks,

just keep calm and be nice people

also, spamming infringement will punished by banchobot if you type 10 lines with under 20 character in under 1 minutes iirc

please give any video / screenshot related to your skin problem, it could help us
Topic Starter
LordRaika
hmm, well like i said...

i've already made myself clear and explain HOW's the problem...
also i've state the cause, all things left is to leave it to the people in charge on osu! update and they update some of their script....

but here...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr01pbbjhl7hl ... nshots.rar

screenshot330.jpg >> Taken from my beatmap , it doesn't works , yes some of the taiko skin
screenshot332.jpg >> Taken from my beatmap , this is the SB that loads AT MINUS offset...
screenshot333.jpg >> Taken from others beatmap , this shows you that it works normally....

WHY did i assume my SB is the caused? the first time Taiko's game mode is loaded, i feel a different behaviour and action...
and at the same time i remember i have a SB loads at minus offset as well, so this might be the caused...

and i TRY to delete the line on my .osb where there are something loads at the minus offset.
then, it works like normal...
done...

but if possible, please don't tell me to remove my osb and make it start at 0 offset, or change my mp3 , adding silence at the beginning... and stuff...
it will give me a tons of works regarding of my beatmap : Ice - L2 - Ascension : Act 2 (Liberation)
Nekonyan
this isn't technical thing anymore, go to #modhelp or skinning forum

lordraika wrote:

strike my infringement issue, since i never know about infringement before...
but at least , give some attention or make a rule or information with infringement...

WELL, if the infringement will go away by itself, then its okay...
since i'm jst worry WHAT if i keep getting silence? orz
the punishment's duration keeps on multiplying which is my concern
i cant imagine if i got silence like more than 24h or even 1h when i'm online in-game
wiki:ID:Rules
- Marco -

Nekonyan wrote:

this isn't techinical thing anymore, go to #modhelp or skinning forum
t/51694/start=0 this Topic on skinning subforum
Topic Starter
LordRaika

marcostudios wrote:

Nekonyan wrote:

this isn't techinical thing anymore, go to #modhelp or skinning forum
t/51694/start=0 this Topic on skinning subforum
you guys dont get it , do you???
its not MY skin that is not working , dude... ( its taiko skin itself )
read my problem once again.... even DEFAULT skin won't show up in this case....

then i ask u... is it STILL skinning problem?

for me, its technical issue like i said, i assume this has something in their script , coding or system WHEN osu! load the taiko game mode...
while the SB loaded first, this might be biggest cause for this...