forum

ZUN - Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alice
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on samedi 6 février 2010 at 11:19:23

Artist: ZUN
Title: Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!
Source: TH11 Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism
Tags: Rin Kaenbyou Orin
BPM: 161
Filesize: 3111kb
Play Time: 01:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,38 stars, 59 notes)
  2. Hard (4,66 stars, 176 notes)
  3. Lunatic (4,99 stars, 294 notes)
  4. Normal (3,42 stars, 124 notes)
Download: ZUN - Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Stage 5 Boss (Kaenbyou Rin)'s theme from Subterranean Animism.
Forced Skin: Download the Touhou Skin by Cyclone!
Lybydose
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Alice
I'll update when all the diffs are done. BTW nice SSH!~~
Sushi
Plop!
A mon avis, les hitsounds (en particulier les Normal) sont trop bas.

[Easy]
Fine~

[Normal]
00:45:625 (5,6) - Symétrie
00:53:823 (2,4) - ^

[Hard]
00:26:991 (8) - huuur, revoie la fin de ce slider
00:49:351 (1,2) - rends ces 2 sliders plus paralleles?
01:37:053 (6) - déplace le légèrement vers la droite

[Lunatic]
01:11:898 (3,4) - je pense que c'est beaucoup trop pres, pour deux notes qui sont dans le meme combo. ce sera vraiment trompeur
Topic Starter
Alice
Lunatic: probleme de snapping, normalement ils sont en 1/3 les premiers c'est pour ça, désolée et merci de me l'avoir fait remarquer xD

Sinon merci , j'ai tout fait. Pour te récompenser mon brave, voilà une baguette de pain, du saucisson et du camembert, et un petit déjeuner au lit (pains aux chocolats/croissants/camembert/saucisson/pain). Enjoy.
anonymous_old
IRC mod.
Shinde
strager asked me to mod this so here I am.

Lunatic
00:38:544 (5,1) - Ninja mini-jump. I'd remove the jump, but that's just me. I kept forgetting about it even by third play through.
There were 4 small spacing 'errors' you could take care of just to satisfy AIMod. I say this because all your other difficulties were 100% clean with AIMod, so why not finish the job?
Lol. :)

Umm, that's it really. Everything looks great to me. As a sidenote, the extra pieces from Cyclone's Touhou skin were pretty nice on this map. The drum boing hitsound was neat and used pretty well imo.

Star.

Oh, and strager, next time send me a map that actually needs modding done to it. u_u
Topic Starter
Alice
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LadySuburu
This gets a star from me. I'll give any suggestions if I see anything, once I can play the map on a good computer.
Mismagius
Easy
00:15:438 (4,1,2,3,1,2) - I think it's hard for easy
00:27:736 (1,2,3) - ^
01:34:072 (2,3) - ^

Normal
00:07:612 (1) - Move up so last note of previous combo don't overlap

Hard
00:03:140 (1) - remove new combo?
00:28:854 (x) - maybe make like 00:26:246 (7,8)
01:21:774 (1) - remove new combo

Lunatic
Nothing. Excellent!

Great map. Star~
Nakata Yuji
Thank strager for semi-forcing me into modding this.

Easy:
00:28:482 (3) - I'm 90% sure that this will screw up a new player.
Otherwise, this is fine.

Normal:
01:24:382 (1,2,3) - Easy jump, but I don't think it belongs in normal.
Again, fine.

Hard:
00:34:445 (1) - Absolutely nothing that constitutes this BPM change. Keep it at 1.0 please.
There's more notes with BPM changes like that, I would suggest keeping the BPM at 1.0

Lunatic:
Well, when I opened it from hard, It looked like you added more notes and decreased the circle size.
When, I played, I realized that well, you did just that. Make changes accordingly.
PandaCath
Note: none of my mods are required unless stated otherwise. (Basically, you can ignore everything if you want unless I say so)

[General]
Offset seems to be 1655 instead (I seem to play slightly more accurately with the offset, but check extensively before changing).

[Easy]
Seems to be fine.

[Normal]
00:07:612 (1) - Nazi mod: Maybe move this up so it doesn't look like it's overlapping; I have a distaste for overlapping sliders.
00:37:426 (1) - consider using a finish hitsound here
00:38:917 (4) - ^ end of this slider
00:40:407 (3) - ^ beginning and the end of the slider as well
01:20:656 (9) - ^

[Hard]
Seems to be fine.

[Lunatic]
00:38:730 (1) - Rough jump: even in a Lunatic mode, it is hard to tell the jump until you miss the beat; plus, it is in a part where the beat is continuous and is usually not disrupted.

Overall most of it is fine :) Just get that offset checked out :P
Starred!
Topic Starter
Alice
LadySuburu: thanks.

Blue Dragon: I think Easy is ok as it is. There's way more hard sometimes, but, I followed what Nakata Yuji said because you were two to mention it. Otherwise I basically did all your mod. Thanks.

Nakata Yuji: Easy is fixed, Normal has still a jump but way smaller now, Hard: sorry I won't change this, it's an habit to use 0.5x sliders on "long" noises for me.
Lunatic, yeah, it's wanted.. It's not my habit to take a diff and then make it a bit easier to change Insane to Hard but I wanted to do it for this one for some reason x_X A lot of mappers did it many times and the changes were like worst than this (circle size lol) and I don't think it's that annoying. Thanks for the mod. :3

PandaCath: I think the offset is ok o.O There have be no problem SS'ing the map, I'll wait for more verifications though.. Otherwise, all done
[DBF]
Котёнок, это тебе.
Lesjuh
Remove .osb

[Lunatic:]
01:11:836 (2,3) - This 1/3~1/4 stream is really nasty. Snap the two beats to 1/4 and space the further from the previous beats.

[Hard:] -

[Normal:]
00:52:705 - I recommend a soft-slidertick.
00:53:823 (2,4) - This suddenly doesnt follow the 1/1 drum hitsounds anymore. remove the hitsounds in the beats and put em in these 00:53:451 (1,3). Add more of these sounds until the break, sounds alot better like this ;3

[Easy:] -

Looks like a good mapset, I'll pubble if you fix this :>
Tonoko
:) ^.^ alice ~~~
Topic Starter
Alice
[DBF]: Спасибо <3

Lesjuh: all done ~~ Thanks O:

Tonoko: thanks for the star <3
Lesjuh
Kay Prubble0rZ~
Topic Starter
Alice
Thanks~~
Randy96
show more