forum

Mass select maps: delete from library or +/- to collections

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +677
Topic Starter
Dexus
If possible could it be made to where you can delete all maps you search for/group/filter whatever. I'd like to be able to delete all my 2 star STANDARD osu! maps (I want to keep the mania/taiko/ctb ones). Sitting here and pressing F3, 2,2 takes forever (I have over 2000+maps that are 2 stars and under). I never really even touch these maps and it's just more to process/search through/transfer/etc for no real reason.

It could fit in the Beatmap options menu (F3) as 'Delete all shown maps' (or read as something else?) it would only show up if you use the search or have maps grouped. There could also be an entirely different way to do this, it's up to peppy really, I'm just giving suggestions.
Genki1000
It would be nice if osu! had some sort of group select function like that to add multiple mapsets to collections without going through each one as well.

I don't have any stars though :( .
Topic Starter
Dexus
I'll change the title to include that.
Tonzr3
Was looking for this. Need more attention from developer.
Ichidy
i'm agree with that :D

That 's a big problem when you want delete for example all map > ar 7 ( or else).

I think it will be nice to have a way to delete many maps easilier and faster :)
Noctali

Ichidy wrote:

That 's a big problem when you want delete for example all map > ar 7 ( or else).
Or when you want to delete ctb/mania/taiko diffs that you're never gonna play.. I tried to delete'em all at once while using song's folder.. DON'T EVEN TRY THAT SH*T. ( Had to reinstall the game.. )

I truely support this thread. :)
- Skullkid -
I was thinking of posting a similar suggestion like this and i'm happy someone else wants this. This would help with alot of headache when making mapper, genre or other specified collections.
ikzune
bump this definetly would help ._.
lolfood
Support. I'm never going to play 1,2 or 3 star maps again
Noctali
Deleting 7000 diffs one by one is getting tiring...
edisk
This and mass selecting maps to update would be great too...
Remco
Finally being unable to delete maps 4.5> stars at once, sounds like a dream i support this
Pituophis
yes
AR10 Only
It could be awesome ! I spend too much time these days removing all the maps i will not play
Valentine
Awesome idea, I'd love to get rid of all the beatmap difficulties I'll never play at once!
leepdesu
i believe you have the option to hide a certain star difficulty e.g. hide <4* difficulty, >8* difficulty (maps 5* to 7* will be shown during map selection in this example)

forgive me if im missing the point of this thread tho
Awoonar
This would be one of the feature I would use the most lol, I always have way too many maps :P
Sunkiss
This very much needed.
Vhuk
Totally agreeing with dis
VeilStar
Bumping to say that half of this feature request has been fulfilled.
show more