Filesize: 2472kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.55 stars, 176 notes)
  2. Hard (4.6 stars, 350 notes)
Download: XR - Bad X
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song is from Audition Korea and PSP.

EDIT: Yep. SSDD.

Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
chan
Wow, I actually downloaded your beatmap some time ago and didn't get round to modding. Sorry!

I think offset of 7,100 sounds better, but I'm still getting my universal offset sorted out, so run this by someone else I guess. Anyway, disregarding this for now...

I think the distance spacing between 1/2 and whole beats aren't greatly distinctive. For example (in normal), the combo from 01:06:82 and the next combo of sliders. Maybe this is acceptable, but this is how I felt about it.

Normal
01:55:32 - should definitely be placed closer. Also the distance spacing for this combo of sliders looks larger than for most of the song

I think generally you might need to work on a consistent distance spacing that will work for your beatmap. Otherwise no real issues with this beatmap.

Hard
00:17:11 - think this combo should have notes on the beat rather on every half 2nd half beat.
01:43:82 - end the spinner 1/4 of a beat earlier

Hard looks much better than normal spacing wise. Star~
mtmcl
Normal's spacing near the end confuses and infuriates me.
Topic Starter
James
I think generally you might need to work on a consistent distance spacing that will work for your beatmap. Otherwise no real issues with this beatmap.
Hey! I used distance snapping on the whole song! :(
But different spacing (.5x, .6x, .7x) on different parts though.
Okay I've used one distance spacing on the whole song on normal, but changed the combo in 00:49:46 and the ones similar to it (I think theres 6 of them), it looks ugly if I put them really close to each other. I don't want to put long jumps on normal mode.

00:17:11 - think this combo should have notes on the beat rather on every half 2nd half beat.
Haha I intentionally did this. The old one has notes placed on the beat. It has 3 of those on the whole song. I changed it back anyways.

Normal's spacing near the end confuses and infuriates me.
Changed. I think. :(
chan
Looks good to me, but I still think you might want to get the timing checked. I think 7,100 offset sounds better, but I'd like another mod's opinion.
Topic Starter
James
But I get lots 100s on your offset :(
Maybe my accuracy is so bad that I get 300s on a badly timed map.
Well I guess well let another mod decide on it. :)
Echo
I think this map is fine as it is. Imo, 7100 offset is way off. I approve, but I'll see what chan thinks before ranking.
peppy
I'm with chan - 7080-7100 offset. Unbubbling.
Echo
OK, I agree after tweaking my universal offset. 7080-7100 please.
Topic Starter
James
Although three people now are against my offset..
Maybe theres something wrong with my Osu!?

I use the default universal offset (0 ms)

Ill uploaded two replays of mine which I played them after waking up. (uploaded in uppy)
I just played it naturally, didn't really focused on the circles, just on the beats.
And also don't mind the streams before the last chorus and the one in the last chorus.
One with 7034 offset and one with 7100 offset.
The one with "2611" in the file name has 7100 offset.
Oh uploading them in forums doesn't support .osr files yet.

Also, while listening to 7100 offset the beat really just comes out first before the metronome tick.

EDIT: I still can't find my universal offset, and I think this is the only song that I keep getting on 100s on the offset you've suggested.
Anyways, I changed the offset to 7100 since majority of you are on that offset :P
Echo
You killed your hard map when resnapping :(
Topic Starter
James
I killed my universal offset!!!

What the hell happened to my map... :roll:

I guess I'll have to stick with 0 universal offset, ill just focus on the circles while playing.
I don't want to check on all those offsets (+300, -300)
And my 0 universal offset really sounds better in all the songs in my list. :)

Anyways, fixed hard.
Echo
Normal offset needs to -20ms.
Topic Starter
James
Fixed
Echo
Normal:
1:07.10/2:12.85 is a bit rushed after the spinner, maybe delete it?
1:33.81 could be moved further away from the 3

The other thing I don't like are the breaks at the beginning. Fill them in with some beats?
Echo
slider 16 at 0:35 is yuck... bezier? 15 is ok though.
what about the break at 0:46?
Topic Starter
James
Okay! fine!!! One type of slider!!! hahahahaha!!
I've put two sliders in the other break :)
Echo
chan
from me too and ranked.