forum

Debatable Mafia: Game Over! Town PRs survives!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Mod:Setsuen

List of Players:
1.StaticNoiseBird
2.CalignoBot
3.NoHitter
4.BRBP
5.Gumica
6.rEdo
7.fartownik Tanzklaue
8.DakeDekaane
9.Drezi

Alive
StaticNoiseBird, Town Neighbouriser have survived and won
BRBP, Town Cop have survived and won
DakeDekaane, Town 1-Shot Bulletproof have survived and won
Drezi, Town Doctor have survived and won

Dead
NoHitter, Town Villager was beaten to dead Day1 for having a lousy argument.
Gumica, Town Villager was stabbed to death Night1
Tanzklaue Town Villager was vig shotted Day2 because everyone hates VT this game
rEdo, Mafia Roleblocker has choosen to self suicide Day3 due to pure boredom of the game.
CalignoBot, Mafia 1-Shot vig Self-deleted himself from the game Night3

Rules:Poke
Activity? Post in 24hours what else :< Daytime lasts for 6days and basically you need a required number of votes in order to lynch <.< Yes it's the BASIC rules there are no weird rules mechanics...

2Shot-Cop mechanics. If you get blocked, you will still lose 1count of your Cop ability just like in IRC.............. <.<

Update:
One-Shot vig cannot shoot during LyLo due to balance issues.... kind of
1-Shot BP added to replace a VT. The BP is apparently a money hungry freak so you'll probably want to be VT instead(6/6/14)

SetUp Info:
1Mafia Roleblocker
1Mafia 1-Shot DayVig
1 Town Doctor
1 Town 2-Shot Cop
1 Town Neighbourizer
1 1-Shot BP
3 Vanilla Townies
Topic Starter
Setsuen
Samples Role PM
Mafia RoleBlocker
You are a Mafia Roleblocker

You're a mafia in this town bend on killing everyone not on your side. Your partner is “____”

Abilities:
You can roleblock any player each night rendering their night ability useless if they have any.

You can talk with your partner here:

Win Condition:
You win when you control half the town population or nothing can stop you from doing so.

Mafia 1Shot-Day vig
You are a Mafia 1Shot-Day vig

You're a mafia in this town bend on killing everyone not on your side. Your partner is “______”

Abilities:
You have a gun with a bullet left. You can message the mod anytime in the day to tell him who you want to shoot. That person will then die for the greater good. However, you cannot shoot during LyLo as some weird mysterious forces stops you from doing so.

You can talk with your partner here:

Win Condition:
You win when you control half the town population or nothing can stop you from doing so
Doctor
You are a Town Doctor

You are a very uninformed doctor. You are often too engrossed into saving people's lives that you totally have no idea what's going on in the town. Through interacting with the villagers while treating their injuries one day, you heard that there was an evil organisation lurking in the town. Do your best to save your town friends and eliminate the threat!

Abilities:
You are able to protect someone each night, saving them from death.

Win Condition:
Eliminate all the threats that are against town

Town 2-Shot Cop
You are a Town 2-Shot Cop

Recently there have been rumours that an evil organisation have arrived in town. You are determined to stop them before they destroy the town.

Abilities:
You can investigate someone at night to find out their alignment. However your ability can only be used twice.

Win Condition:

Town Neighbourizer
You are a Town Neighbourizer

You like to interact with people! So much that you're willing to move right beside their homes just to be their neighbour! People think you're weird for that but they still like to chat with you all the same!..... or so you think..........nevertheless, what they think won't stop you from talking all you want!

Abilities:
You can neighbourize someone each night. Neighbourized person will retain their old abilities if they have any.

Win Condition:

Villager
You are a Town Villager

You're just a normal villager, living your perfect peaceful normal life. However recently you have heard rumours that an evil organisation is here to take over and destroy the town. Use your voice and vote to eliminate the threat before they get you!

Win Condition:

1-Shot Town Bulletproof
You are a 1-Shot Town Bulletproof

You were previously a well renowned thief who stole lots of valuables to satisfy your evil needs. You have since retired and is prepared to live a comfortable life with all the riches you have stolen. You own a mansion, never ending supply on pizza chain stores and much more and even your own bulletproof vest which was the last thing you stole before you retired.(Hey you gotta protect yourself from possible revenge-seeker). What else would you need? Oh yeah probably the elimination of these new bad guys that invaded this lousy town to try and capture it by killing everyone including you.

Abilities:
1-ShotBulletproof(Passive): With your bulletproof vest, you are able to withstand one bullet hit from any would be bad guys that wants you eliminated. You will not be notified about being hit however as you're too busy counting money in your sleep to notice anything.

Win Condition:
Eliminate all the threats that are against town because you want to enjoy your stolen loots
Birdy
Might as well.

/in
Amianki
/in
NoHitter
OK I'll bite.
/in
Amianki
hi
Birdy
hi
DismalRayne
/in

EDIT:

/out

I have another game starting soon. I will not have time to keep up with both!
PM me if you guys end up filling most spots. Depending on if/when this starts, I might be able to play.
VoidnOwO
:)
Gumica
since the other game ended, /in
Birdy
DismalRayne pls
Amianki
Anyone?
rEdo
/in

Also is it just me, or this setup is kinda scum-favorable?
fartownik
/in
DakeDekaane
/in
NoHitter
One more
Sephibro
this setup looks pretty unbalanced tbh
rEdo
MyLo on D2 because why not
Topic Starter
Setsuen

rEdo wrote:

/in

Also is it just me, or this setup is kinda scum-favorable?
I asked CB and he said to change Cop to 2-shot cop so I dunno.........
Amianki
I remember we talked a lot about changing the setup to be less completely broken, but I don't remember where we ended at at all.
show more