forum

Hi?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lazlo_old
Afternoon all! Well, afternoon where I am at any rate...

But I'm sure that's not that important to any of you is it? Well, I'm here to introduce myself, and I'll get down to that now! My name is Lazlo. Not my real name mind you, but a name I like and use. I was introduced to Osu! by a friend of mine, who happened to be, and probably still is, substantially better than me. I guess it was my BURNING DESIRE! to beat him at a rhythm game for the first time, but gradually I ended up falling in love with Osu! I always wanted to play EBA, but could never get a copy. So Osu! was like a lifeline for me.

I am interested in a lot of things. I'm an aspiring writer, working as a journalist right now, and I'm hoping to, when I get my degree, start working in war correspondence. My hobbies are steak, writing, reading, video gaming, and loitering, something which isn't looked upon too kindly in daily life, but you get used to the frowns after a while. :D

So, hi! Hope to become an...integrated...member of the Osu! community!
MusicFan
Hello there! Welcome to the community!

I guess it would be nice if I pointed out the Official EBA/Ouendan song list.
Who says you need a DS to play, eh? :P
awp

Lazlo wrote:

My hobbies are steak,
it was at this point that you had a thumbs up from me, and it just got better from there. Welcome home, dood.
Topic Starter
Lazlo_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
I always wanted to play EBA, but could never get a copy.
Same, But I can't buy the console, p00r guy.
So I played here instead.

Again, welcome to the forums. dood.
peppy
Welcome to the osu! :)