forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
osu!StreamCompanion- as name might imply, this program is directed for osu! streamers.

Features:
  1. Grabbing song title ANYWHERE you are in osu!
  2. Built-in IRC twitch chat bot on TODO
  3. Customisable map outputs
  4. Key counter - how many times you clicked these 2 osu! keys since...(beginning of the stream?)
  5. Play/Retry counter
  6. Mods display
  7. Twitch ==> osu! chat Relay on TODO
  8. osu!Post integration
Screenshots

Feature request? Post!
Usable commands:

Click
You can always view full list in program
TBA
Issues

1. SC says I'm not playing anything no matter what I do!
    Make sure that MSN is enabled ingame.
    Run SC and osu! on same permission level (both as normal user, or both as administrator)
    Make sure that your antivirus isn't doing something weird(especially sandboxing) - try adding exception in it.
-Gab-
great one Piotrekol , useful!! :D
Starz0r
Nice Program.

Piotrekol wrote:

osu!StreamCompanion- as name might imply, this program is directed for osu! streames(Is that a right word?).
streams*
Howl
gj on that!

Piotrekol wrote:

(I hate creating icons- so no icon unless someone create one :D )
orz i created one if you like it (dimensions 1024x1024 ~ 16x16 + psd + ico file)
http://howl.moe/stuff/osusteamcompanionico/
(yes I made a typo in the folder name)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Thanks a lot :)- Added and Download link updated.
Howl
Oh also, I added a logo to the folder ~ feel free to use it if you like it!
http://howl.moe/stuff/osusteamcompanionico/osc_logo.png
Kynan
Awesome thanks Piotrekol <3
Avail_old_1
Hitbox.tv support would be lovely.
TakuMii
Awesome! This is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now (and more). I'll be sure to use it next time I stream.
Just a few requests from me though: Line break support (or even a third .txt option), an HP Drain output command, and perhaps a !getmap Twitch command for the beatmap link (unless !songinfo already does this).
Anyways, thanks!
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Avail wrote:

Hitbox.tv support would be lovely.
As far as i know there is no official IRC support for Hitbox - but seems like there's alternative http://help.hitbox.tv/customer/portal/a ... t-via-irc- .
or I'll just expose IRC address to user- to let them edit connection parameters themselves. I'll look into it later.

YayMii wrote:

Awesome! This is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now (and more). I'll be sure to use it next time I stream.
Just a few requests from me though: Line break support (or even a third .txt option), an HP Drain output command, and perhaps a !getmap Twitch command for the beatmap link (unless !songinfo already does this).
Anyways, thanks!
Kynan already pointed out(by chat) that HP was missing yesterday.
HP value was loaded into prog but I've missed it somehow- it'll be added in next release today (!HP!) alongside with !lb! for linebreaks.

You can customize !songinfo / !np output in the options- just add !DL! to any of them- I'll consider adding third output if it won't be enough.
//edit
1.01 out.
rotioN
Thanks piotrekol :3
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v1.02 released.

Added !K1! to outputs.
Added !K2! to outputs.
Added !Plays! to outputs.
Added !Retrys! to outputs.
Added Third output(toggle-able)
Added option to reset Counters on startup

Refer to first post / inside app for more information.

Reminder:
I'm always looking for ideas :)
Kynan
Nice update ! Thanks ! :D
Yzov
I love this, will use it! :)
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
v1.1 released

Rewritten to separate UI logic from Processing logic (way easier implementation of new things)
Hidden twitch oauth/ osu!irc passwords (for people editing their settings on stream)
Added full osu!Post integration.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
IRC bot seems to be causing hardCrash sometimes (Ready irc solutions from the web pls)- I'll rewrite it later today/tomorrow (manually writing IRC gateway qq).

Please don't use Twitch bot in the meanwhile.
kiki
Really good program, thank you so much!

Something that I noticed: When I download new maps, it can't grab information from them. I think this is because Windows holds on to files in a strange way (I've had to work with it before). Do you think there is any fix?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
We had some problems with osuStats and I kind of abandoned this project- but as it's back online and working I can resume working on this program :) . (kind of...)

@up

StreamCompanion changelog wrote:

Try(1) to fix possible lag while listening when changing to newly loaded/downloaded song(caused by .osu file loading and processing).
I might actually broken it by trying to fix it- I'll look into it (after rewriting IRC) but please note that older maps don't have some data inside .osu files(or at least I don't know how to get them) so it might not work with older maps.
ohshaeme
Really awesome program.

There's one little issue I currently have with it. While it does update the song correctly, it won't load beatmaps. It says to set correct osu! path in config but I already did this (I wouldn't be able to get the songs to display otherwise).

Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@up and anyone using this program please re-download (osu!.db format changed)
https://db.tt/yJXlqlP7
Updated first post.
show more