forum

KOTOKO - Absurd

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mystearica
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 29, 2010 at 7:50:43 PM

Artist: KOTOKO
Title: Absurd
Tags: J-Pop MegaManEXE
BPM: 132.03
Filesize: 9000kb
Play Time: 02:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mild (2.26 stars, 174 notes)
  2. Severe (4.92 stars, 553 notes)
Download: KOTOKO - Absurd
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I wanted to name the higher difficulty [Agony]
MegaManEXE
Merry Christmas ;o

Download: KOTOKO - Absurd (Mystearica) [Mild].osu
MegaManEXE
Damn this would have been another 2 kd post lol

But I guess since we've got our shiny purple names now we're not supposed to do that stuff any more :<

Hope this is okay, I had a hell of a time arranging this too.

Download: KOTOKO - Absurd (Mystearica) [Severe].osu
taka1235
very fun map.
MegaManEXE
My diff with the added kiouclap as best I could since I lack notes on all the right ticks.

Your call if you think it sounds ok like this and if you want to use it or not, you're the hitsound expert here, not me.

Download: KOTOKO - Absurd (Mystearica) [Test].osu
Lybydose

MegaManEXE wrote:

My diff with the added kiouclap as best I could since I lack notes on all the right ticks.
I haven't looked at the map at all, so I'm not sure how well it would fit, but you could always SB in the claps on the places you don't have notes.
MegaManEXE

Lybydose wrote:

MegaManEXE wrote:

I haven't looked at the map at all, so I'm not sure how well it would fit, but you could always SB in the claps on the places you don't have notes.
Ah

Didn't even think of that

I don't really know storyboarding though so I'd have to recruit someone to help with that o.o
Lybydose

MegaManEXE wrote:

Ah

Didn't even think of that

I don't really know storyboarding though so I'd have to recruit someone to help with that o.o
It's quite simple actually. Just open the .osu file in notepad. Under [Events] you should see //Storyboard Sound Samples

Then under that type in

Sample,<time>,3,"whatever.wav",<volume 1-100>
So for example
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Sample,28952,3,"example.wav",70
Sample,93582,3,"se_slash.wav",100
Will play example.wav at 70% volume at 0:28:952 and play se_slash.wav at 100% volume at 1:33:582.
taNa
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alace
It`s easier for me now XD
tieff
Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Mystearica
thanks tieff~~
tieff
r-r-r-rebubbled.
Larto
Woo.
MegaManEXE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
yaya
真快啊。。