forum

These are Not Tech Support Issues - READ BEFORE POSTING!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
  • Information
    Please read before posting. If your issue is listed below follow what's said below instead of creating a new thread.
  1. My account was hacked and I'm unable to retrieve it via e-mail recovery!
    • Immediately email/contact accounts@ppy.sh to follow up. Failure to do so may result in account termination.
  2. Can I request a name change?
    • You can change your username on the store page. The first change is only possible for users who have been supporter in the past and is free. Any further changes cost a fee starting at $8 and doubling with every change, up to a cap of $100.
      More information about name changes.
  3. Can I request a flag change?
    • You can request to change your flag to the country you currently live in. Send a message to accounts@ppy.sh along with photographic proof or evidence that you are a PERMANENT resident of the country you wish to change to. Deliberate attempts to deceive or provide false information to us may result in termination of your account.
  4. I want to delete my own account.
    • We do not delete accounts for any reason.
  5. Any issue related to supporter payments.
    • Wait up to 24 hours and if it doesn't show your supporter tag, contact accounts@ppy.sh Make sure that your payment went through with your payment method of choice. If you are concerned about whether or not your payment method is supported, you will find this information under alternate payment options here. If you do not see your payment option on the list, there's not much we can do from our end, since all payments except paypal are handled by an external company called Xsolla.
  6. This user is cheating.
    • Use the !report command ingame to report a user or use the "Report" link at the web ranking if the user is there (preferred). Remember to report in any channel, but not in private messages. Don't forget to include a reason when reporting. The !report command should be as following: "!report <username> <reason>".
      For example: !report VeilStar Aimbot
  7. PP related issues are posted in the feedback thread for the relevant gamemode.
    • You can find the feedback thread stickied in the respective forum. osu! standard thread is in this forum. The other feedback threads are in their respective subforum.
  8. My beatmap doesn't get graveyarded! / My beatmap doesn't have a thread!
    • If your beatmap does not get graveyarded after 30 days this is because the beatmap doesn't have a thread. This can happen if you close the Beatmap Submission System (BSS) before it creates a thread. In this case please contact a member of the Quality Assurance Team (QAT). You can contact one either trough an in-game PM or a forum PM. (Your beatmap will have to be removed.)
  • - The Team