forum

La Roux - Fascination

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EEeee
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 06:24:36

Artist: La Roux
Title: Fascination
BPM: 124
Filesize: 5218kb
Play Time: 03:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. EEeee's Fascinations (4.91 stars, 612 notes)
  2. eee's Frustrations (2.56 stars, 154 notes)
  3. Spin's Sensations (2.89 stars, 211 notes)
Download: La Roux - Fascination
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Oh Lord

I'm going in for the kill :3
Mashley
I'm doing it for a thrill :x :x

Download: La Roux - Fascination (EEeee) [Spin's Sensations].osu
orioncomet
XD Nice map for me~ But I didn't like that part,, orz
Make me miss a lots ;__;

But got my star~~~ >O</*
eee
( '_' )b
good maps guyz, I think spin's is alright for the easiest diff, you know. I just don't like 1/4s as circles, they're easier as slider reverses.
NO
this is not a mod,
it's a star
eee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: La Roux - Fascination (EEeee) [eeeasy].osu
Mashley
eee if this difficulty is not called [eee's Frustrations] I will murder you.

00:56:032 (1) - add finish
02:11:093 (1) - ^
eee
YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME BOYY, HERE I STAND!!!

Also, I forgot the naming thing, I knew I was supposed to, lol, got used to the whole "eeeasy" thing

Download: La Roux - Fascination (EEeee) [eee's Frustrations].osu
Derekku
[General]
Maybe add some tags? (Like ASH/Spin or eee or whatever)

[eee]
Looks fine to me :B

[Spin]
00:46:088 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - I love how this sounds. Nice usage of hitsounds and swapping sample sets.

[EEeee]
02:02:013 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Eh, this part was kinda boring to me. If you could at least make them go around in diamond shapes or something I think it would look a lot better than just staying in one spot for three phrases. :o
02:42:077 (9,10,11,1) - Not sure why this confused me. Either the new combo color at the end or different timings or both. Probably both. Could you remove the new combo at the end? :p
02:56:080 (8,9,10) - Could you angle these down towards the next beats? I wasn't expecting the mini-jump.
Topic Starter
EEeee
i'll take this mod, thanks a lot of derekku
mrtn
try offset 204

[EEeee's fascination]
  1. Why all those 1/4's :o. They feel really out of place
  2. Why is the biggest space between beats 1/2 why no full beats space? (on the timeline). Making it a bit more versatile instead of the endless 1/2 and 1/4 beats would greatly improve the quality of the map. By this I mean especially the part from the beginning until 01:59:47
~ooold faaasciiinaaations~
Mashley
I thought those 1/4 stacks were fun... :/
Topic Starter
EEeee

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I thought those 1/4 stacks were fun... :/
^what he said

@_@, also i don't think i can re-map it, or in the manner u are asking for
Larto
eee:
First chorus is awfully quiet.

Dats all
mrtn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
EEeee
larto(who bubbled it) and I found those notes to be rankable, i don't know what ur talking about, i clearly see that they don't place on a beat or vocal, but i've seen this kind of mapping in other maps,i'm adding my own kind of beat, and it plays well, have u played my map?

btw, i'm quite certain they are not technical errors
Mashley
I support those notes... and they are in the music, they're in the bass.
whymeman
[eee's Frustrations]

02:38:091 - The kiai could have ended here.

And as for this.....

[eeeee's fascination]

00:27:905 (4) - there's no beat for this note (so random note)
00:29:840 (4) - ^
I rechecked this issue and found nothing wrong with it. There are some ranked maps in the past that had to "stretech" and freestyle some the beats with the song to prevent the overuse of a pattern. If the map followed the strictly with the beats, it would be too repetitive and there would be complaints. Sometimes, the pace of the beats is too slow (or sometimes too fast) to make the map harder, thus the mapper tries to "stretch" or freestyle the flow of the beats to make up for that. Another thing to point out is that lyrics do not always go with the beat. Myabe it could most of the time, but usually not %100. The current setup is still within the flow of the beat which is the main concern when it comes to notes setup like this.

00:39:397 (4) - reverse arrow is a random note. Again, same as above ^

01:35:889 (6) - there's not beat for this note (random note)
01:37:824 (5) - ^
Same as above... ^
Cyril Scarlet
:oops: //
Topic Starter
EEeee
well, i didn't think that eee needed to change that, since whymeman, it's at the ending of the map, but he did it, so :/

thanks s i R i R u for *star :3
whymeman
Now then.... bubbled.
show more