forum

Let's play: Guess The Map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gigo
The concept of the game is simple: one person posts the background image of a map and the others will try to guess the map. The first one to guess correctly will earn the right to post the next background image etc... There are several rules that should be followed:

1. Only ranked maps count.
2. Don't post a background image before the previous one has been guessed correctly.
3. When you are trying to guess, you have to provide a link to the map. If you just write the name, but don't give a link, your guess will not count.
4. Sometimes different ranked maps may contain the same background image. In that case, it doesn't matter which map you guess.
5. Sometimes different difficulties in the same mapset may have different background images. You can post any one of them, as long as that difficulty is ranked.

That's it! Let's see how well do you guys know the maps in osu! Here is the first background image:

ktgster
Topic Starter
Gigo
Correct! Now it's your turn. ;)
Lewder
Lybydose
Well that game sure lasted a while.
Witch Mercy
Herp a derp.
Topic Starter
Gigo
Well, ktgster may have some stuff to do. Sometimes that happens you know. We'll just have to wait for him. To avoid that next time, just post your guess and the next image at the same time. You don't have to wait for a confirmation that you have guessed correctly (I mean really, can you even make a mistake in a game like this) :|

Oh, and if the mods think this thread is should be in the subforum that Lewder linked, feel free to move it.
deadbeat
*kicks thread to FG*
Topic Starter
Gigo
Since ktgster won't play, I will post the next image. In the future, post your guess and the next image at the same time, so we don't have to wait so long.

Penguin
oh hey look, I finally passed by the map we were looking for

xi - Rapidity is a justice

Noobsicle
DJ TOTTO - Windy Fairy
sorry didn't read everything ,_,

Penguin
Yep, just go ahead and post the next map right after you guess, since it's pretty much impossible to be incorrect.
Rio-
senya - Kanjou Chemistry (Drum 'n' Bass Remix)
*I have almost all of senya's beatmap set since I love their songs :3

Gexigamma
[Lunatic Elf]
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/66903
(sasakure.UK - The Trash-Heap Princess and Apostrophe)
Gexigamma
Correct!

Penguinsanez wrote:

Yep, just go ahead and post the next map right after you guess, since it's pretty much impossible to be incorrect.
[Lunatic Elf]
fartownik
Kanye West
Cooking by the book. http://osu.ppy.sh/s/235

fartownik
goddamn it I've looked for this one for too long, I have no idea

bump
show more