forum

Shimotsuki Haruka - Kaleidoscope

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shurelia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 8:48:05 PM

Artist: Shimotsuki Haruka
Title: Kaleidoscope
Source: 星空のメモリア Eternal Heart
Tags: Hoshizora no Memoria favorite eroge Visual Novel opening el_solarbeam saten Pho saten-san
BPM: 157
Filesize: 9791kb
Play Time: 04:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.4 stars, 245 notes)
  2. Insane (4.14 stars, 778 notes)
  3. Pho's Kaleidoscope (4.54 stars, 784 notes)
  4. Saten's Hard (3.03 stars, 550 notes)
  5. Solar's Normal (2.08 stars, 409 notes)
Download: Shimotsuki Haruka - Kaleidoscope
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"osu! need more Shimotsuki Haruka!"

Try pkhg's Kaleidoscope ! : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/232842

1st map
Easy, (100% by me)
Normal, (100% by El Solarbeam)
Hard, (100 % by Saten)
Insane , (100% by me)
Insane 2, (100% by Pho)

Special Thanks to :
  1. blissfulyoshi : Beta tester
  2. Kazuyo : First Modder
  3. Okoratu : For his awesome mod (and 3 times!) , Really grateful of it.
  4. El Solarbeam : Awesome diff
  5. Kanari : For the support.
  6. pkhg : ^^^ <3
  7. Saten : For his Awesome diff even though i'm just a first time mapper at that time.
  8. Pho : His Great mod and Diff really make this map much better.
  9. All of the Modders
  10. mana vayne
  11. Hinsvar : For his <3
  12. jonathanlfj : For his 3 times bubbles!
  13. BeatofIke : Another <3 from him really made my day
  14. Shimotsuki Haruka : For her lovely voice , may her song will be keep in her fan's heart.

EnjoyThis is so hard. . .
Netamaru
hai beb

[General]
Tag nya jangan sama kaya penyanyi/lagu/source , tag nya kalo bisa yang lain, entah nama kakek lu, nenek lu atau tante lu hhe

[Insane]
irc nya yah tadi, disini

note: timing nya udah lumayan, gue rasa lu perlu remap pattern nya, kurang rapi soalnya, coba sambil liat" map ranked lain aja buat di jadiin referensi

... ok good luck pokoknya buat map pertamanya, semoga bisa buat jadi pelajaran buat selanjutnya
note: ranked minimal 3 diff hue, di tunggu diff tambahan nya, dan juga buat gd insyaallah gue buat wkwk.
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb

[General]
Tag nya jangan sama kaya penyanyi/lagu/source , tag nya kalo bisa yang lain, entah nama kakek lu, nenek lu atau tante lu hhe

[Insane]
irc nya yah tadi, disini

note: timing nya udah lumayan, gue rasa lu perlu remap pattern nya, kurang rapi soalnya, coba sambil liat" map ranked lain aja buat di jadiin referensi

... ok good luck pokoknya buat map pertamanya, semoga bisa buat jadi pelajaran buat selanjutnya
note: ranked minimal 3 diff hue, di tunggu diff tambahan nya, dan juga buat gd insyaallah gue buat wkwk.
Makasih banyak! , udah nge mod map yang belum full mapset ini!

and yes! gw bakal kerja keras buat bikin ini keranked.

Making easy diff atm. . . (Need to remap the insane first . . )
Arlecchino
D; Ian-chan Run to be mapper `3`

Ian-chan Hope this map be Ranked.. `3`

Support.. n Mod kalo udah pending Map..

Mahokis
[quote="Kazuyo"]hai beb
`3` why ki ?
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Marinska wrote:

D; Ian-chan Run to be mapper `3`

Ian-chan Hope this map be Ranked.. `3`

Support.. n Mod kalo udah pending Map..

Mahokis

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb
`3` why ki ?

Insane, sudah bisa di mod! butuh bantuan untuk nge perbaiki beberapa pattern!
Btw makasih buat supportnya :3
Netamaru

Shurelia wrote:

Insane, sudah bisa di mod! butuh bantuan untuk nge perbaiki beberapa pattern!
Btw makasih buat supportnya :3
yes, it's mod able, but not the pattern, remap pls xD

Marinska wrote:

Mahokis

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb
`3` why ki ?
mau di panggil beb juga?? :)
Arlecchino

Marinska wrote:

Mahokis

Kazuyo wrote:

hai beb
`3` why ki ?
mau di panggil beb juga?? :)[/quote]

Ojo mas .. ojo.. wegah.. `3` lol...
Zakamutt
Welp, let's try this. First official mod evar~

General

The name isn't actually Hoshizora no Memoria ~Eternal Heart~. Favorite's website gives it as "星空のメモリア Eternal Heart" and the page title for the game says "星空のメモリア -Eternal Heart-". (http://www.favo-soft.jp/soft/product/Et ... _index.htm). You might as well put the Japanese names in the name fields and use romanized name for the, well, romanizations. The artist name is almost certainly 霜月はるか.

Consider disabling letterbox during breaks. It's a personal preference, I guess...

No background on Insane here, I might have to delete and redownload though. make sure to tick widescreen support on Insane as well.

Easy (I realize it's not close to completion):

00:21:306 (1) - I realize you're trying to follow the vocals here, but previous rhythm followed the general beat and this is jarring. I suggest you move this forward two ticks. Of course, this leaves the last tick on 00:21:879 (2) - which is no good. I suggest continuing with a circle 00:22:452 (2) - and a slider from 00:23:025 (3) - to 00:23:408. If you want to emphasise the three accents following it extra, you can also just put a circle at 00:23:025 instead. Or use two circles at the two points instead of a slider - the choice is yours! Using a slider is most consistent with the previous notes, though.

...now that was long.

Insane:

I'm not the most skilled player ever, and I tend to read maps more based on music/timing/spacing? than a lot of other people. Take this with a grain of salt. Inconsistencies are also a form of difficulty, too... but a frustrating one?

The rhythm of the first part feels a bit off to me. The issues start with with 00:04:880 (5) - where I expect a repeat like 00:01:823 (8) - etc. Can't find a good word for it qq. In combination with the difficulty-increasing placement of the circles on the slidertracks of the sliders here I find it really hard to read at first. I suggest replacing 00:04:880 (5) with a repeat slider, shifting the next slider back a bit to maintain consistency with the last bar. timeline will look like this: http://puu.sh/8Fzcf.jpg

00:10:995 (1) - this is a bit ninja. I think you want the end-of spinner's hitsound to lead into the circle, but this practically never works out in my experience. it's also far from center where skilled players tend to spin, and the notes directly after it have different timing. There's nothing in the music to warrant it either... thus, I suggest removing this circle. Alternatively move it closer to center (perhaps right in the middle?), where it's easier to reach.

00:15:772 (3) - consider changing this from a slider to a circle, creating a triple. There's a kind of break in the music here and it feels good to show that, and you do the sameish at 00:18:829 (5) - (because the slider is longer it effectively feels the same).

00:24:944 (8) - you're using 0.5x distance spacing here, and I think you might want to use 1x instead as this plays a bit weird. You used 0.5x for 00:22:842 (2) - 00:23:224 (4) - but that was using a kind of slowdown pattern that only really works for stream-ish circles like that. Stacking 00:24:944 (8) - on 00:25:135 (1) - feels like a good idea to me after that.

00:34:880 (11) - nitpick: you used 0.9x spacing instead of 1x here.

00:35:263 (1) - 0.7x spacing, though this one doesn't feel too bad I guess.

00:36:409 (5) - 0.7x spacing, next is 0.9x etc. I'm not too bothered by this, but idk you might want to be more careful about snap in the future. It still flows quite well though, so no real need to change everything, I know it's annoying.

01:27:810 (1) - I'd whine about this, but it seems like this is one of those occasions where circles this close after the spinner work. While this felt a bit weird first time I played, might as well keep.

01:44:817 (4) - At first I thought this played weird because the last time it was handled with two sliders... but actually, it plays fineish (I'm not a fan of this kind of single into slider replacing a triple, but you decide if I'm just whining because I suck) if you change distance snap to 1x instead of 0.5x. You generally use 1x for everything but streams, so the player effectively expects (4) to be 2 lines behind where it actually is now.

01:46:154 (8) - this is kind of a mess when it comes to spacing. from 01:45:581 (7) - to 8 you use 0.7x, from 8 to 9 you use 0.3x, for the stream you use 0.5x... effectively it looks like (8) should be part of the stream, but it's actually one tick behind that.

01:47:014 (5) - The spacing to this one should be 1x as well. From there on, it gets more subjective... I personally find this kind of structure combining streams and repeats and 2tick sliders etc... to be very difficult to read. The stream also starts 1 tick early compared to when 01:44:052 (1) - started. from the start of the stream to the end of 01:46:632 (11) - is five ticks, and in general you expect a 1 tick break after an uneven number of ticks, or something similar to it... meh, let's just settle for it feeling weird to me. If you feel ok with reducing the difficulty, you can try this structure http://puu.sh/8FIAj.jpg. You could also just make it a straight stream, use two repeating sliders, or add a 1 tick break then a 3x stream... All you really /have/ to do is fix the spacing, and probably start the stream one tick later.

02:02:205 (2) - consider stacking this on 02:02:110 (1) - .

02:17:778 (2) - consider removing this circle. More consistent with stuff after it, follows vocal so it feels cooler, and since kiai just ended lowering the energy like this makes sense.

02:32:778 (9) - nitpick: this circle uses 0.9x spacing instead of 1x which is used around it.

02:36:027 (1) - so does this one. Next is a jump though so no worries there.

02:39:371 (9) - I suggest removing this circle. Sameish reasoning as 02:17:778 (2) - .

03:03:638 (3) - subjectivity time! consider removing this and stacking 03:03:352 (1) - and 03:03:543 (2) - on 03:03:734 (4) - .

03:19:212 (2) - this repeat felt really weird when I played it. I played around a bit and using http://puu.sh/8FL2L.jpg with 2 stacked on 1 and 4 stacked on 3 seems pretty cool. A jump between the two stacks feels pretty natural at somewhere around 2x spacing as well.

Most of these are opinions more than requirements. See what fits~

Aight, clarifications and stuff.

General:

Your mp3 file for the song has a bitrate of 320 kbit/s. Because peppy is peppy, the max allowed bitrate is 192 kbit/s. If you can, find a lossless version of it and compress it to 192 kbit/s... but nobody seems to care about that, so you might as well use this file transcoded from 320 to 192 kbit/s: http://puu.sh/8GgPI.mp3. The offset might change when you change bitrates, I'm not sure how that works. People will also have to delete and re-download the map to get the new mp3.

Insane:

For 00:15:772 (3) - I meant to consider changing it from a slider to a circle and stacking it on (2). The spacing checks out and it would look like this http://puu.sh/8Gc1p.jpg.

01:44:817 (4) - Yeah, I think the spacing from 01:44:243 (3) - to 01:44:817 (4) - should use 1x snap. Though I'm suddenly playing it fine today orz (probably because my brain worked on it during the night w.)

02:02:110 (1) - Didn't actually realize this until now (or it wasn't like this) but the spacing to this circle is 0.8x. Changing it to 1x should be easy enough and actually looks prettier w.

I suggested you remove the circle at 2:17:778. I now feel retarded, because despite what past_zaka thought, current_zaka feels it plays weird. However, my suggestion now is still a bit different from what you did before. Basically, create a 2 stack into a stacked slider like this: http://puu.sh/8GdY9.jpg (placement of 02:18:638 (4) - not final lol.) basically follows vocal and shit. Considering I already messed this up once do whatever though lol; does feel good to me after several playtests at least. Convenient jump to first note of the three I am talking about: 02:17:683 (1) -.

03:03:352 (1) - you didn't change spacing snap after stuff, so spacing to this is this is now at 0.9x instead of 1x.

Now for a consistency problem potentially caused by my recommended changes at 03:19:212 et al (no, keep that change. we're changing the future here!) The three notes starting at 03:22:078 (1) - feel a bit awkward. If you want to keep difficulty increase, you can keep it... but consider this instead: change 03:22:078 (1) - to a slider (running from there until 03:22:460); stack it on 03:21:887 (10) - . Should look somewhat like this: http://puu.sh/8GffY.jpg (you might want to remove nc on 03:22:078 (1) - though.)

Aight, that should be all. Not sure if this post counts as kudosable, prolly not.
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Zakamutt wrote:

Welp, let's try this. First official mod evar~

General

The name isn't actually Hoshizora no Memoria ~Eternal Heart~. Favorite's website gives it as "星空のメモリア Eternal Heart" and the page title for the game says "星空のメモリア -Eternal Heart-". (http://www.favo-soft.jp/soft/product/Et ... _index.htm). You might as well put the Japanese names in the name fields and use romanized name for the, well, romanizations. The artist name is almost certainly 霜月はるか. *Fixed*

Consider disabling letterbox during breaks. It's a personal preference, I guess... Done

No background on Insane here, I might have to delete and redownload though. make sure to tick widescreen support on Insane as well. Done

Easy (I realize it's not close to completion):

00:21:306 (1) - I realize you're trying to follow the vocals here, but previous rhythm followed the general beat and this is jarring. I suggest you move this forward two ticks. Of course, this leaves the last tick on 00:21:879 (2) - which is no good. I suggest continuing with a circle 00:22:452 (2) - and a slider from 00:23:025 (3) - to 00:23:408. If you want to emphasise the three accents following it extra, you can also just put a circle at 00:23:025 instead. Or use two circles at the two points instead of a slider - the choice is yours! Using a slider is most consistent with the previous notes, though.

...now that was long.

Insane:

I'm not the most skilled player ever, and I tend to read maps more based on music/timing/spacing? than a lot of other people. Take this with a grain of salt. Inconsistencies are also a form of difficulty, too... but a frustrating one?

The rhythm of the first part feels a bit off to me. The issues start with with 00:04:880 (5) - where I expect a repeat like 00:01:823 (8) - etc. Can't find a good word for it qq. In combination with the difficulty-increasing placement of the circles on the slidertracks of the sliders here I find it really hard to read at first. I suggest replacing 00:04:880 (5) with a repeat slider, shifting the next slider back a bit to maintain consistency with the last bar. timeline will look like this: http://puu.sh/8Fzcf.jpg *Fixed*

00:10:995 (1) - this is a bit ninja. I think you want the end-of spinner's hitsound to lead into the circle, but this practically never works out in my experience. it's also far from center where skilled players tend to spin, and the notes directly after it have different timing. There's nothing in the music to warrant it either... thus, I suggest removing this circle. Alternatively move it closer to center (perhaps right in the middle?), where it's easier to reach. *Fixed*

00:15:772 (3) - consider changing this from a slider to a circle, creating a triple. There's a kind of break in the music here and it feels good to show that, and you do the sameish at 00:18:829 (5) - (because the slider is longer it effectively feels the same). You want me to change these sliders into streams?

00:24:944 (8) - you're using 0.5x distance spacing here, and I think you might want to use 1x instead as this plays a bit weird. You used 0.5x for 00:22:842 (2) - 00:23:224 (4) - but that was using a kind of slowdown pattern that only really works for stream-ish circles like that. Stacking 00:24:944 (8) - on 00:25:135 (1) - feels like a good idea to me after that.*Fixed*

00:34:880 (11) - nitpick: you used 0.9x spacing instead of 1x here. *Fixed*

00:35:263 (1) - 0.7x spacing, though this one doesn't feel too bad I guess. 1.0x is already good.

00:36:409 (5) - 0.7x spacing, next is 0.9x etc. I'm not too bothered by this, but idk you might want to be more careful about snap in the future. It still flows quite well though, so no real need to change everything, I know it's annoying. *Fixed* some

01:27:810 (1) - I'd whine about this, but it seems like this is one of those occasions where circles this close after the spinner work. While this felt a bit weird first time I played, might as well keep. This one is already good~.

01:44:817 (4) - At first I thought this played weird because the last time it was handled with two sliders... but actually, it plays fineish (I'm not a fan of this kind of single into slider replacing a triple, but you decide if I'm just whining because I suck) if you change distance snap to 1x instead of 0.5x. You generally use 1x for everything but streams, so the player effectively expects (4) to be 2 lines behind where it actually is now.Do you want me to change it?

01:46:154 (8) - this is kind of a mess when it comes to spacing. from 01:45:581 (7) - to 8 you use 0.7x, from 8 to 9 you use 0.3x, for the stream you use 0.5x... effectively it looks like (8) should be part of the stream, but it's actually one tick behind that.Changed these streams into a sliders so it'll fit the song.

01:47:014 (5) - The spacing to this one should be 1x as well. From there on, it gets more subjective... I personally find this kind of structure combining streams and repeats and 2tick sliders etc... to be very difficult to read. The stream also starts 1 tick early compared to when 01:44:052 (1) - started. from the start of the stream to the end of 01:46:632 (11) - is five ticks, and in general you expect a 1 tick break after an uneven number of ticks, or something similar to it... meh, let's just settle for it feeling weird to me. If you feel ok with reducing the difficulty, you can try this structure http://puu.sh/8FIAj.jpg. You could also just make it a straight stream, use two repeating sliders, or add a 1 tick break then a 3x stream... All you really /have/ to do is fix the spacing, and probably start the stream one tick later.Changed these streams into a sliders so it'll fit the song.

02:02:205 (2) - consider stacking this on 02:02:110 (1) - .*Fixed*

02:17:778 (2) - consider removing this circle. More consistent with stuff after it, follows vocal so it feels cooler, and since kiai just ended lowering the energy like this makes sense. *Fixed*

02:32:778 (9) - nitpick: this circle uses 0.9x spacing instead of 1x which is used around it. *Fixed*

02:36:027 (1) - so does this one. Next is a jump though so no worries there.*Fixed*

02:39:371 (9) - I suggest removing this circle. Sameish reasoning as 02:17:778 (2) - . *Fixed*

03:03:638 (3) - subjectivity time! consider removing this and stacking 03:03:352 (1) - and 03:03:543 (2) - on 03:03:734 (4) - . *Fixed&

03:19:212 (2) - this repeat felt really weird when I played it. I played around a bit and using http://puu.sh/8FL2L.jpg with 2 stacked on 1 and 4 stacked on 3 seems pretty cool. A jump between the two stacks feels pretty natural at somewhere around 2x spacing as well. *Fixed*

Most of these are opinions more than requirements. See what fits~
Thank you very much for the mod!

Zakamutt wrote:

Aight, clarifications and stuff.

General:

Your mp3 file for the song has a bitrate of 320 kbit/s. Because peppy is peppy, the max allowed bitrate is 192 kbit/s. If you can, find a lossless version of it and compress it to 192 kbit/s... but nobody seems to care about that, so you might as well use this file transcoded from 320 to 192 kbit/s: http://puu.sh/8GgPI.mp3. The offset might change when you change bitrates, I'm not sure how that works. People will also have to delete and re-download the map to get the new mp3.

Insane:

For 00:15:772 (3) - I meant to consider changing it from a slider to a circle and stacking it on (2). The spacing checks out and it would look like this http://puu.sh/8Gc1p.jpg. *Changed*

01:44:817 (4) - Yeah, I think the spacing from 01:44:243 (3) - to 01:44:817 (4) - should use 1x snap. Though I'm suddenly playing it fine today orz (probably because my brain worked on it during the night w.) *Fixed*

02:02:110 (1) - Didn't actually realize this until now (or it wasn't like this) but the spacing to this circle is 0.8x. Changing it to 1x should be easy enough and actually looks prettier w.*Fixed*

I suggested you remove the circle at 2:17:778. I now feel retarded, because despite what past_zaka thought, current_zaka feels it plays weird. However, my suggestion now is still a bit different from what you did before. Basically, create a 2 stack into a stacked slider like this: http://puu.sh/8GdY9.jpg (placement of 02:18:638 (4) - not final lol.) basically follows vocal and shit. Considering I already messed this up once do whatever though lol; does feel good to me after several playtests at least. Convenient jump to first note of the three I am talking about: 02:17:683 (1) -. *Changed*

03:03:352 (1) - you didn't change spacing snap after stuff, so spacing to this is this is now at 0.9x instead of 1x.*Fixed*

Now for a consistency problem potentially caused by my recommended changes at 03:19:212 et al (no, keep that change. we're changing the future here!) The three notes starting at 03:22:078 (1) - feel a bit awkward. If you want to keep difficulty increase, you can keep it... but consider this instead: change 03:22:078 (1) - to a slider (running from there until 03:22:460); stack it on 03:21:887 (10) - . Should look somewhat like this: http://puu.sh/8GffY.jpg (you might want to remove nc on 03:22:078 (1) - though.) *Changed*

Aight, that should be all. Not sure if this post counts as kudosable, prolly not.
Thank you very much!!!

also yeah, only 1 kudos per modder (Sorry)

Merged your post~
El SolarBeam
soon™

400th post is a spam www
Topic Starter
Shurelia
:oops:

El SolarBeam wrote:

soon™

400th post is a spam www
lol, www
Arlecchino
okay let's do it now.. `3`
newbie comming..
you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;
Insane
00:07:747 (6,1,1) - tidak enak dipandang...coba gini ?
00:10:995 (1) - remove ? kasih jarak dari akhir spin ke (2), kalo (1) udh didelete 00:11:473 (2) - (264,280)?
00:27:619 (7) - pindahin ke (312,288) dan ubah slider'a.. gk enak dipandang..plz pke slider normal
00:59:721 (11) - NC
pattern Menurut ane di 01:01:441 (1,2,3) - lebih masuk keirama
01:04:307 (3)- mundurin ke 01:04:689 dan hapus reverse , add slider 1/2 di 01:04:307 - lebih masuk k rhytme
01:06:218 (9) - NC
01:40:040 (4) - distance'a lebih jauh dari (2) ke (3) dan (4) ke (5) ato singkat'a (4) lebih deketin ke (3) dan (5)
01:44:817 (1,2) - hapus circle'a.. dan panjangin slider'a...
02:02:587 (3,4,5) - coba check ini...pattern anyar mas.. tapi kaya'a mash ada yang lebih bagus.. tapi coba aja dulu..nymbung sama rhytme.. tapi kayanya lebih nyambung.. (4) diSS atas.. kalo gak slider repeat...
02:41:759 - gk enak dipandang
02:57:046 (1,2,3,4,5) - check
03:03:161 - add note
03:19:021 (1,3) - Ctrl+g.. biar distance sama..
03:20:740 (2) - hapus reverse.. dan add 1/2 slider di 03:21:122 dan remove note di 03:21:314-
03:33:925 - disini masih ada sound.. kasih note..
03:51:314 - hapus reverse dan kasih note di 03:51:887- dan di 03:52:460
03:55:135 - dari sini.. gk nymbung ke rythme menurut ane.. tolong perbaiki..
btw OD insane +1

Buat easy.. gnti timming point'a..ke inherited..

EDIT : dn buat Solar's Normal.. kasih pertamax.. lol.. it's fine for me.. ( bilang aja males ) #slapped..
hehhe.. iya cape.. nih.. modding jam 3 pagi.. ngntuk jadi'a..
ywdh gitu aja dulu.. jangan lupa open Aimod.. ada ketidak samaan coloum tag.. disitu.. sering''in buka aimod..
Gl with your map Ian.. supporting dari tengah sungai... `3` hope this helped.. `3`
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Marinska wrote:

okay let's do it now.. `3`
newbie comming..
you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;
Insane
00:07:747 (6,1,1) - tidak enak dipandang...coba gini ? *Changed*
00:10:995 (1) - remove ? kasih jarak dari akhir spin ke (2), kalo (1) udh didelete 00:11:473 (2) - (264,280)? It's already good~ , removing (1) wouldn't fit the song.
00:27:619 (7) - pindahin ke (312,288) dan ubah slider'a.. gk enak dipandang..plz pke slider normal *Fixed*
00:59:721 (11) - NC *Fixed*
pattern Menurut ane di 01:01:441 (1,2,3) - lebih masuk keirama Please provide me a more clear picture, i don't know what's your suggestion
01:04:307 (3)- mundurin ke 01:04:689 dan hapus reverse , add slider 1/2 di 01:04:307 - lebih masuk k rhytme *Changed*
01:06:218 (9) - NC *Fixed*
01:40:040 (4) - distance'a lebih jauh dari (2) ke (3) dan (4) ke (5) ato singkat'a (4) lebih deketin ke (3) dan (5) *Fixed*
01:44:817 (1,2) - hapus circle'a.. dan panjangin slider'a... *Changed*
02:02:587 (3,4,5) - coba check ini...pattern anyar mas.. tapi kaya'a mash ada yang lebih bagus.. tapi coba aja dulu..nymbung sama rhytme.. tapi kayanya lebih nyambung.. (4) diSS atas.. kalo gak slider repeat... Provide better picture please~.
02:41:759 - gk enak dipandang http://puu.sh/8Nspq.jpg Better?
02:57:046 (1,2,3,4,5) - check Changed*
03:03:161 - add note Didn't fit the rhytm~
03:19:021 (1,3) - Ctrl+g.. biar distance sama.. *Fixed*
03:20:740 (2) - hapus reverse.. dan add 1/2 slider di 03:21:122 dan remove note di 03:21:314- *Fixed*
03:33:925 - disini masih ada sound.. kasih note.. *Fixed*
03:51:314 - hapus reverse dan kasih note di 03:51:887- dan di 03:52:460 *Changed*
03:55:135 - dari sini.. gk nymbung ke rythme menurut ane.. tolong perbaiki.. It's Already Good~
btw OD insane +1

Buat easy.. gnti timming point'a..ke inherited.. ok

EDIT : dn buat Solar's Normal.. kasih pertamax.. lol.. it's fine for me.. ( bilang aja males ) #slapped..
hehhe.. iya cape.. nih.. modding jam 3 pagi.. ngntuk jadi'a..
ywdh gitu aja dulu.. jangan lupa open Aimod.. ada ketidak samaan coloum tag.. disitu.. sering''in buka aimod..
Gl with your map Ian.. supporting dari tengah sungai... `3` hope this helped.. `3`
Thank you for the mod!
and thanks for the support~

btw
Maksudnya "you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;" ?
Arlecchino
[quote="Shurelia"

btw
Maksudnya "you win ian..bear menyukai.. full song dari pada short map...;w;" ?[/quote]

oh lupakan.. since el solar menerima GDmu... ;w;
El why u so TEG4...`3`
El SolarBeam
lol pardon I've said earlier that one of my mapping policy is prioritize a long version map

and for shurelia, you can ask me for mod later if you feel the map has already look decent for rank
(perhaps around 5 mods acquired is enough to make sure I don't need to write too much basic stuff)
Topic Starter
Shurelia

El SolarBeam wrote:

lol pardon I've said earlier that one of my mapping policy is prioritize a long version map

and for shurelia, you can ask me for mod later if you feel the map has already look decent for rank
(perhaps around 5 mods acquired is enough to make sure I don't need to write too much basic stuff)
you mean Full Version song? XD

3/5 mods, to get your mod. . . o3o

edit :

5/5 mods, to get your mod... o3o Xd
Eizan Arizawa
Greetings!
Shurelia-sama here my mod imo hope this helpful
[Easy]
- I think it's good
[Solar's Normal]
- 01:25:326 Just change the end of Slider to 01:25:708
- 01:25:900 Put Circle here
- 02:41:759 Replace Slider change to circle
- 02:42:142 Add Slider here and end the Slider here 02:42:333
[Insane]
- I think it's good
[Luna]
- Will check it later
Good luck and hopefully this will be get ranked soon
SB work still 2% (Still searching more background)
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

Greetings!
Shurelia-sama here my mod imo hope this helpful
[Easy]
- I think it's good
[Solar's Normal]
- 01:25:326 Just change the end of Slider to 01:25:708 Will tell Solar later
- 01:25:900 Put Circle here Will tell Solar later
- 02:41:759 Replace Slider change to circle Will tell Solar later
- 02:42:142 Add Slider here and end the Slider here 02:42:333 Will tell Solar later
[Insane]
- I think it's good
[Luna]
- Will check it later
Good luck and hopefully this will be get ranked soon
SB work still 2% (Still searching more background)
Thank you very much for your mod! :D
AsprikaQ
random mod

all suggestion

[General]

- soft-hitfinish2 is quite large despite being just a custom hitsound. (Actually, it's too large).
- favourite.jpg change to 1024*768 ?
- I think you need Hard for difficulty distribution

[Easy]

Too much half-beat is used here.

00:14:626 (3) - Bad stack for Easy
00:18:829 (1) - ^
00:27:046 (2) - Don't recommend this in Easy
00:32:970 (4) - ^
00:51:122 (4) - It's very confusing
00:53:607 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - Too much click for Easy
01:09:275 (3) - same as 00:51:122 (4)
01:12:333 (5) - ^
01:20:740 (3,4) - Don't stack it. It's too confuse to read for new player
01:53:033 (1) - ^
02:06:982 (4) - Don't do more than 2 reverses
03:06:982 (3) - ^
03:20:740 (1,2,3,4) - Too much click

[Normal]

All good ;)

[Insane]

00:11:186 (2,3,4) - Add Finish to all
00:18:829 (5) - Better blanket
00:24:753 (8) - Add note
00:24:944 (9) - remove Clap
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line
00:55:326 (1) - Remove Finish at tail
01:00:103 (4,7) - swap the place
01:16:728 (4) - Remove Finish at head
01:18:256 (2) - ^
01:25:517 (9) - ^ at tail
01:33:734 (2) - Rework it to follow the vocal
02:02:014 (8) - Add note
02:02:587 (3,4) - Ctrl+G
03:31:441 (6) - move slider here and add note to old place
03:36:600 (9,10,11) - Just make it straight
03:40:231 (1,2) - Better stack it
03:46:536 (4,5) - Ctrl+G
03:52:269 (3) - Stack it or move it so players don't get confuse
03:57:428 (8,1) - It's very hard to read

[Luna]

00:07:747 (8) - Whistle at head
00:08:511 (1) - ^
00:09:275 (2) - It's 1/3 beat spacing
00:21:505 (6) - Clap at head
00:21:887 (1) - ^ at reverse
00:24:562 (7) - Clap
00:25:900 (2) - Remove Clap at tail
00:28:575 (2) - ^
00:33:352 (7) - ^ at head
00:33:734 (8) - Add Clap at head
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line
01:00:103 (4,5,6) - Make the distance same please
01:08:129 (3,4) - Just stack the pattern like this or the anti-jump will be too hard
01:21:505 (4,5,6) - Blanket them
01:32:014 (1,2,3) - Make distance same
01:46:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Overmapped..
02:05:645 (1) - same as 00:49:212 (1)
02:27:619 (4,5) - why anti-jump all of sudden
02:28:575 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:06:791 (1) - Oh this part, try to map along with guitar sound. It's quite epic if you do so.
04:13:097 (9) - End it at 04:13:861
Topic Starter
Shurelia

AsprikaQ wrote:

random mod

all suggestion

[General]

- soft-hitfinish2 is quite large despite being just a custom hitsound. (Actually, it's too large).
- favourite.jpg change to 1024*768 ?
- I think you need Hard for difficulty distribution

[Easy]

Too much half-beat is used here.

00:14:626 (3) - Bad stack for Easy *Fixed*
00:18:829 (1) - ^ *Fixed*
00:27:046 (2) - Don't recommend this in Easy *Changed*
00:32:970 (4) - ^ *Changed*
00:51:122 (4) - It's very confusing *Changed*
00:53:607 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - Too much click for Easy *Changed*
01:09:275 (3) - same as 00:51:122 (4) *Changed*
01:12:333 (5) - ^ *Changed*
01:20:740 (3,4) - Don't stack it. It's too confuse to read for new player *Changed*
01:53:033 (1) - ^ *Changed*
02:06:982 (4) - Don't do more than 2 reverses *Changed*
03:06:982 (3) - ^ *Changed*
03:20:740 (1,2,3,4) - Too much click *Changed*

[Normal]

All good ;)

[Insane]

00:11:186 (2,3,4) - Add Finish to all *Fixed*
00:18:829 (5) - Better blanket *Fixed*
00:24:753 (8) - Add note *Fixed*
00:24:944 (9) - remove Clap *Fixed*
00:49:212 (1) - As you can hear the rhythm march up, just put the clap in every white beat line *Fixed*
00:55:326 (1) - Remove Finish at tail *Fixed*
01:00:103 (4,7) - swap the place *Fixed*
01:16:728 (4) - Remove Finish at head *Fixed*
01:18:256 (2) - ^ *Fixed*
01:25:517 (9) - ^ at tail *Fixed*
01:33:734 (2) - Rework it to follow the vocal *Fixed*
02:02:014 (8) - Add note *Fixed*
02:02:587 (3,4) - Ctrl+G Did stream like that is good? , kinda trappy imo
03:31:441 (6) - move slider here and add note to old place *Fixed*
03:36:600 (9,10,11) - Just make it straight *Fixed*
03:40:231 (1,2) - Better stack it *Fixed*
03:46:536 (4,5) - Ctrl+G *Fixed*
03:52:269 (3) - Stack it or move it so players don't get confuse *Fixed*
03:57:428 (8,1) - It's very hard to read *Fixed*

[Luna]

00:07:747 (8) - Whistle at head
00:08:511 (1) - ^
00:09:275 (2) - It's 1/3 beat spacing
00:21:505 (6) - Clap at head
00:21:887 (1) - ^ at reverse
00:24:562 (7) - Clap
00:25:900 (2) - Remove Clap at tail
00:28:575 (2) - ^
00:33:352 (7) - ^ at head
00:33:734 (8) - Add Clap at head
01:00:103 (4,5,6) - Make the distance same please
01:08:129 (3,4) - Just stack the pattern like this or the anti-jump will be too hard
01:21:505 (4,5,6) - Blanket them
01:32:014 (1,2,3) - Make distance same
01:46:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Overmapped..
02:05:645 (1) - same as 00:49:212 (1)
02:27:619 (4,5) - why anti-jump all of sudden
02:28:575 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:06:791 (1) - Oh this part, try to map along with guitar sound. It's quite epic if you do so.
04:13:097 (9) - End it at 04:13:861
Really, thanks for your mod!
I really appreciate it!
show more