forum

[Archived] score didnt submit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kibou
Problem Details:
Yesterday i played alot to achieve a high score but unfortunately when i got it i saw "submitting" take more time than usual and when it finished my score wasnt submitted.

I heard u have to leave osu open till it submit , so i left it on for long time but didnt work.
i took screenshot and exported replay because i was afraid i lose it for good :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyx1adf9o0jnb4l/screenshot004.jpg

osu! version: 20140410.5 (latest)
Eizan Arizawa
uh
Topic Starter
Kibou

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

uh
sorry , edited
Nathanael
If there is no message saying "Score submission failed, retrying in X minutes", close unnecessary programs.
Topic Starter
Kibou

Nathanael wrote:

If there is no message saying "Score submission failed, retrying in X minutes", close unnecessary programs.
this was yesterday , no such message showed if i remember correctly .
I left osu opened for hours without a result .
and i had no unnecessary programs open.
Eizan Arizawa
i found the same issue here and it's really confusing

but when i'm fail the count of play is still updated
ZippyZap_old_1
My score isn't updating either. I received two S ranks on a song and yet it doesn't show up on my recent activity. In fact, nothing shows up on my activity from the past two hours. I'm really new to this, could someone tell me what's going on?
DENKOUSEKKA

SunkistRise wrote:

My score isn't updating either. I received two S ranks on a song and yet it doesn't show up on my recent activity. In fact, nothing shows up on my activity from the past two hours. I'm really new to this, could someone tell me what's going on?
t/204011
F3nDY
Same for me, this is my second S that is not scored... http://i.imgur.com/beHvpiv.png
Piine
Seriously. Did you even bother looking at the post @Yazawa post? If you can't look, well that just sad.
Eizan Arizawa
i got SS when i play this Beatmap on hard diff and that's should be i got #50+ rank and the score didn't upload :cry:

Sulker wrote:

Seriously. Did you even bother looking at the post @Yazawa post? If you can't look, well that just sad.
yep i can see that's
Topic Starter
Kibou
what will happen now ?
if i have the score in local and also have the replay , and i made the score on day when there was a problem in the servers, will i ever get my score submitted ??
KinkiN
i think plays that are played when offline / server down will never get submitted online
Topic Starter
Kibou

Yuzuru wrote:

i think plays that are played when offline / server down will never get submitted online
even when its a problem within the game, we pay the price ...?
fine, if osu wants to be this strict then maybe they should put more efforts into their servers or give alerts in-game to alert the players atleast.
i appreciate ur work peppy, but i hope u consider this suggestion :)
KinkiN
when server is down you could anticipated by NOT quitting the result screen. they will keep trying to submit the score

i think local plays not getting submitted is to prevent anyone from cheating, so it's all good :D
- Marco -

Hepatitis wrote:

what will happen now ?
if i have the score in local and also have the replay , and i made the score on day when there was a problem in the servers, will i ever get my score submitted ??

Yuzuru wrote:

Hepatitis wrote:

Yuzuru wrote:

even when its a problem within the game, we pay the price ...?
fine, if osu wants to be this strict then maybe they should put more efforts into their servers or give alerts in-game to alert the players atleast.
Well... people that know the code on replays can modify the replay as it contains the movement of mouse/tablet and key press, so i don't think it will be ever considered :c
DENKOUSEKKA

Hepatitis wrote:

Yuzuru wrote:

give alerts in-game to alert the players atleast.
You should make a thread in the Feature Requests asking for this to be added with lots of details on why you think it should. Just make sure you search before posting so you don't end up making a duplicate request.

SPOILER
Not sure if a lock is needed qwq