forum

[Archived] Graphic problems with Classic windows theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lightiezi
Problem Details:
Since i had to leave Aero theme because it was making my tablet work with delay, i switched to Classic theme, it has fixed the delay on tablet's movement but now,the problem is that Circles/slider beats aren't showing well, they tend to dissapear part of them and mix with the black background, and when i move my cursor at high speeds it happens the same, it shows half of the cursor's circle! It's hard to explain actually but it is really annoying.

Playstyle: window mode 1024x600

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Actually i can't get one, sorry.

osu! version: 20140410.5 (latest)
TheVileOne
I don't see why desktop composition would affect the way objects appear in an application. In any case this is usually always a driver related issue. You should update graphics card drivers.
Topic Starter
Lightiezi

TheVileOne wrote:

I don't see why desktop composition would affect the way objects appear in an application. In any case this is usually always a driver related issue. You should update graphics card drivers.
I've recently updated them, but i'll try updating them again, thanks.
ps: any other option?
Marcin
Providing your current GPU might be useful. It seems like your card is throwing a fit, although screenshots / video would be useful in telling you the source of problem.
Topic Starter
Lightiezi

Marcin wrote:

Providing your current GPU might be useful. It seems like your card is throwing a fit, although screenshots / video would be useful in telling you the source of problem.
Amd bulldozer fx-8150 eight cored, and my graphic card is a Xfx radeon 6880 1gb ddr5

I've tried to record it but in the video it doesnt' appears to work wrong
Mesho
same problem ..
TheVileOne
I'm just going to throw this out there. Do you have all critical Windows updates? I'm not sure this will fix anything, but it can't hurt to check.
Topic Starter
Lightiezi

TheVileOne wrote:

I'm just going to throw this out there. Do you have all critical Windows updates? I'm not sure this will fix anything, but it can't hurt to check.
I've noticed that is just a problema of the hz of my monitor, as i play on 2k fps and my monitor is only 60hz, some frames get lost on fast moves. You can close this thread already, thank you all for the attention and help :D