forum

Minimalist Miku [Final] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Garin

Welcome, this is a personal skin i've been working on for quite some time after finishing Metal Gear Osu!
I tried to make elements minimalistc but also look good and not clash with other elements, im pretty happy with the outcome and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do. (wow i'd be a bad salesman :P)

Don't forget to disable all the fancy graphical effects in the options as this skin does NOT support them (hitlighting/combobursts etc)

Yes, i know the puush link is dead. it's staying dead. this skin is trash there is plenty of other great skins you could use, the dropbox links still work so get someone else to upload it for you if you want it that bad, peace.

Click Me!
28/07/14
Added a new Health Bar
Added a new Play-skip button

ok now THIS is the final version ><

16/07/14
Added new Ranking-Perfect (bye bye Yui-chan~)
Changed Cursor
Changed Section-Pass and Section-Fail (if you like the old ones better i put them in the Extras folder)
Added 300's to work on Ranking-Panel
Fixed a lot of things that made me rage!!
Added a Blank comboburst to get you nerds off my back! (srsly i know theres no comboburst i dont like them D:)
oh i also added the skin i use for Mania mainly for me but i hope you like it too :3

Thats it guys this is the final version, thanks to everyone for the feedback i had a lot of fun making this skin <3 <3 <3

5/06/14
Added Selection-mod-target mod icon
Changed Selection buttons in Song Select
Changed Spinner
Changed hit50 and hit100
Added an Extras folder with multiple cursors and some hit-300's
Updated Skin.ini with Version: 2

4/05/14
Changed Menu-Button-Background
Changed Selection-tab
Changed Selection Buttons

17/04/14
Initial Version Released

What needs to be changed:

Menu-Button-Background
Cursor(maybe, i like this cursor alot but if there's demand i shall change it)
Health Bar (no idea whose this is, thank you whoever you are! i want to change this but i just can't get it right..)
Selection Buttons on Song Select
Make SD Resolution Elements

Click Me!
Menu

Song Select

Gameplay

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen(Inspired by Black 2014)

Mod Icons

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post

Credits
Quiesce for the hitcircle i edited a little <3
MalcoraX
crownlol_old
I can see the hitcircles in the map but ingame they're standard osu, same with the cursor. Not the first time I encounter this while DL:ing a skin that's only the .osk file. Is it on my end somethings fucked?
Topic Starter
Garin

crownlol wrote:

I can see the hitcircles in the map but ingame they're standard osu, same with the cursor. Not the first time I encounter this while DL:ing a skin that's only the .osk file. Is it on my end somethings fucked?
most of the elements are only in HD resolution so if you play in a resolution sub 1000x800 they won't work.

shhh i fixed dis
BasedGod

[Garin] wrote:

crownlol wrote:

most of the elements are only in HD resolution so if you play in a resolution sub 1000x800 they won't work.
I'm playing in 1366 x 768 that's considered HD since everything above 1280x720 is HD and i still get the standard stuff :/
crownlol_old

[Garin] wrote:

crownlol wrote:

Ookay, now I get it. Changed it to 1920 and it worked like a charm. So yeah, there's that. Will keep playing with 1024 though, so waiting for SD. :]
Topic Starter
Garin
I'm playing in 1366 x 768 that's considered HD since everything above 1280x720 is HD and i still get the standard stuff :/
hmmm, strange.. i'll upload a .zip version for you guys now
Topic Starter
Garin
here you go, updated the main post too
http://puu.sh/8cwCA.zip
Elzapatoverde
I still don't understand why people don't do SD versions of their skins. Just transform all the "@2x" files to half the size, you can do that in one minute ._.
Topic Starter
Garin
Finished all SD elements, updated main post and dl links :)
Topic Starter
Garin
Bumpity :D
Kyousuke
I now I said this is the perfect skin for me on many skins but this time, THIS IS THE ONE!!!
Topic Starter
Garin
Bump city beetch
Piine
Loving dat back button~
_sparky_
i like it :3

its cute and nice to use :3
BackOffMe50ft
this skin is so good x-x
I'm not sure whether i like this one or my personal skin better
shavit