forum

show pp of "played" maps ingame

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +532
Topic Starter
Mikazuki
i'm glad to see every map's pp in profile,i suggest show that ingame will feel more nice,many player have too much score hard to find in best performence..
BTW, in-game number font is too small when use low resoution example 1024*768,can ppy back the font of numbers?
EDIT:just like this

And i think it well be show and web like
Stefan
There is already a request for the first thing. However, please never implement something like the TP List in osu!.
Shivarion

Mikazuki wrote:

i'm glad to see every map's pp in profile,i suggest show that ingame will feel more nice,many player have too much score hard to find in best performence..
did you mean ?

just go to your profile (using web) -> click on Top Ranks tab and list of your best performance will popped-up.

Mikazuki wrote:

BTW, in-game number font is too small when use low resoution example 1024*768,can ppy back the font of numbers?
New feature has been updated by peppy. allowing you for choose old font style (tahoma) instead of the new one (Aller) in game chats

just go to options tab and check it.
Stefan
As I understood the person he asks for a list with the highest pp amount, like the one of osu!tp. Otherwise it also could be that what you said.
Topic Starter
Mikazuki

Stefan wrote:

As I understood the person he asks for a list with the highest pp amount, like the one of osu!tp. Otherwise it also could be that what you said.
no,i dont mean that web list ,i want in-game see that score's pp,just like i can see that score's acc,combo,etc...like this job.

Shivarion wrote:

Mikazuki wrote:

New feature has been updated by peppy. allowing you for choose old font style (tahoma) instead of the new one (Aller) in game chats
<span>
SPOILER
[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/Shivarion/i9-i9-i-9i9-i-_zps583fd275.png[/img]
">http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/Shivarion/i9-i9-i-9i9-i-_zps583fd275.png[/img][/spoilerbox][/centre]</a></span>
just go to options tab and check it.
OK OK i have know this ,but my means not this,,,,,this option only show old font style in chat,i want see old number font in top list ingame...

sorry for my poor english,hope you can understand what i say.
Shivarion
hmmm..... i see
it sounds good
Hydrano
So I'm not sure yet if you mean that what Shivarion mentioned in his post?
If so I really support this feature.

Its a good indicator to improve on maps, currently I often check online here to see the pp I got for my performance.
Would be very nice to see that as additional information on the personal highscore.
deadbeat
so you want to know how much pp each map was worth after playing it?
rather confused :/
Topic Starter
Mikazuki

deadbeat wrote:

so you want to know how much pp each map was worth after playing it?
rather confused :/
Maybe not this...i just want see that score's pp in-game,just not go to profile to find that record,it's too hard if you have too many record..
i dont want know the map if i play it i get how much pp
i just want know,the map,i haved play it,that score worth how much pp,just like now we can see that pp in your profile's best performance.
Bauxe
I think he wants the leaderboard scores to show PP worth for the score (if I am understanding right).
If so, I like the idea.
Flower
Oppose to this. Osu is not a game like DNF that shows awards prior to a mission. And it's impossible to predict your pp gain because you don't always score none SS. Showing players' pp gain in the in-game ranking list should be interesting, though.

Okay, so you mean the pp gain in the ranking list. Before this I think we should add it to the website list first :D
Tom94
This will happen. It's only a matter of time.
Topic Starter
Mikazuki

Tom94 wrote:

oh.really?thx very much!!
Soarezi

Tom94 wrote:

tom best dev EU
Shivarion

Tom94 wrote:

wow
Stefan
[Assigned] maybe? Since it will happen somewhen :P
abraker

Stefan wrote:

it will happen somewhen
*crosses fingers*
Exactly_M8
4 years later and....?
waste of space
I think that they'll add it as a supporter convenience.
Checking the pp count is not very difficult, but some people would prefer to see it in game. Because of this, it will definitely be implemented soon enough because why not and it convinces people to donate money.
Give it a year or two :)