forum

As One - In The Future

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 12:48:13 PM

Artist: As One
Title: In The Future
BPM: 115
Filesize: 4420kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hardish (4.1 stars, 170 notes)
Download: As One - In The Future
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Another repetitive song, but that's what I said about 'Dred & I', so whatever...

Almost the entire song is half beats, so it might get boring to some.

Another Audition song, btw.

Lotta sliders, but just remember that either 1 or 2 notes will always follow, dead center.
Rolled
None of this is new to you, you've heard it all on irc. But whatever.

I'd call this map hard before I'd call it normal. It really should be somewhere in the middle.. but if Normal is a 5 and hard is a 10, this song would be a 7.5. Rounds up, my friend ;D

Bubbled, still.
Loginer
Yup, it's a bit repetitive, but it's pretty good nevertheless. It would help a bit to stop the beatmap at 1:57:45, but the part after that is way more unique than the second verse + refrain, so i think you should cut away those parts in Audacity or something. Anyway, it's good enough as it is, and I don't have any problem with the timing, spacing and so on. It's also pretty easy, so it's rankable as it is. Anyone else have an opinion?
GhostCyborg
Why can't i play the Normal? When i download it, i only have the Hardish difficulty, but on the beatmap's page, you see 2 difficulties. What the hell?
Mercurial

GhostCyborg wrote:

Why can't i play the Normal? When i download it, i only have the Hardish difficulty, but on the beatmap's page, you see 2 difficulties. What the hell?

Confirming.
Winshley
To get the Normal diff, you can download it via "Grab latest .osu file" and manually put it into the song folder.

Apparently, Normal and Hardish diffs are totally the same... O_O;;