forum

Confess II: Confess Harder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan

"Mea Culpa, Wojjanne"
Ikikaera
I even stole stuff from friends when I was a kid.
Did I confess hard enough?
NotEvenDoomMusic
Sometimes when i shit

and that shit is huge

i cry on the toilet.
Pipayon
Sometimes, I say eat or ate when I want to say "hate".
Yesterday, when a net-friend asked me what I did at school, I said that I hate it, and all the people there... .-.
Kyonko Hizara
I never want to see a confess thread again
Vuelo Eluko
i once took two lollipops from the basket at the bank while picking up my paycheck money.

-Seren-
when I get a crush on someone, it usually lasts 3 days and i dont even know if it is a crush or not
silmarilen
the one reason i still checked OT is gone
bye
Trash Boat
nvm
vipto
I approve
VoidnOwO
:)
Cyclohexane
Sometimes I really want to just go wild and purge this place of all the posts that hurt my sight

but I would never do that
UnderminE

silmarilen wrote:

the one reason i still checked OT is gone
bye
;________________________________________;
Birdy
I hate it when old threads get locked for no reason (or a bad reason) and identical ones are born (which was not the case with the legs thread because the mods are still huge dimwits).
Ceph23
I wonder how long it will take until this turns to be like the other confess thread.

Anyway my friends asked me to come with them tonight to a party. I said I couldn't go because we had a family outing, but I just find their company to be incredibly irritating so I make the effort to stay from them as humanly possible.
E14
I've been flirting with other osu female players even i already have a partner . ._.
Trash Boat
what I was thinking?
Jarby
I use my teddy bear more as a comfort object now than when I was a kid.
DaddyCoolVipper

Mr Color wrote:

Sometimes I really want to just go wild and purge this place of all the posts that hurt my sight

but I would never do that
Things like this genuinely worry me ever since the whole "OT was nearly actually deleted" situation
Cyclohexane
Well to be fair, I don't want to delete OT, just a few people in it.
show more