This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
None
19,086 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
Welcome to the club of beatmappers!

I'm a bit distressed that you didn't use the built-in timing snapping functions at all :o. Did you not know about these features? It will make your timing a LOT more accurate - as you will be ensured you are placing things in the right places.

I will do you a favour by re-timing this and will upload in the next 10 minutes.

Good effort though - apart from timing issues, its a solid beatmap.

Stick around for a bit :)

Edit: See attached osu. On your call I will update your osz.
I changed the timing (please take note of this -- also watch my video tutorial on timing basics if you have a moment ;)) and added some break sections to the areas where you didn't have notes. Made good testing for the new version I'm working on - where you can insert these breaks in the editor :).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
19,086 posts
Good stuff. I have updated the osz and added to the official list.
Tempo Trainee
14 posts
man that was hard but awesome
osu! Alumni
87 posts
Was hoping someone would do this song, and I'm glad you did, it's very well done! :D
osu! Alumni
505 posts
Nice one - not sure the "break" function was meant to be used in such short capacities though :D
19,086 posts
eyup wrote:
Nice one - not sure the "break" function was meant to be used in such short capacities though :D

That was me :P. Kind of a test to see how it did work actually - didn't turn out so bad IMO!
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 8 posts