forum

[Simple] No. Of Firsts a User has

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
BigWilly
So hi.

I don't have any first ranks myself but I would love to know how many others do (e.g. WubWoofWolf).

So I suggest a feature that (on the website) shows how many first your have

Like this -

Obviously make it Text xD

I have the steadiest hand when drawing.

Hope this gets considered :D
deadbeat
it used to display the number of rank #1's you had
not sure why it was taken out
Myke B
I thought about this a while ago when looking through their rank ones. They have so many that for people like them, it would be nice to have.
Topic Starter
BigWilly
I didn't know about that.

I am new :D
FrzR
I'd like this. Though it's impossible for me to get a #1 this time. ;w;
Bauxe
You can already do this through http://osustats.ppy.sh/ by setting the name to whatever name, and then the rank range from 1 to 1.

(and since you wanted to know, WWW has 1808 rank 1's)
DENKOUSEKKA

Bauxe wrote:

You can already do this through http://osustats.ppy.sh/ by setting the name to whatever name, and then the rank range from 1 to 1.

(and since you wanted to know, WWW has 1808 rank 1's)
This is true but it would be much easier to go to someones user page to check it. That's still a good way to check though
fartownik
Suppot.

Also I find it funny how I wrote the same example amount of top ranks in my duplicate thread (56) p/2867209/
Yarissa
osustats.ppy.sh still doesn't show all your scores I think. Its database is incomplete and it doesn't include all the maps. But I support this! Have my (invisible) star
Piotrekol

Kaoru wrote:

osustats.ppy.sh still doesn't show all your scores I think.
Examples. Where. (if you're talking about scores outside of top50 then it's correct and expected - it's limitation of osu!api )
@topic
This shouldn't be hard to implement so why not. Supporting
Yarissa
That's my mistake; it's showing all my top scores now. The only reason I thought that was because the last time I used it was when it was still under development.

Apologies for the mistake. It's a good site for tracking stuff like this or stalking your friends ranks, so don't let my post discourage you
Stefan
Man, that took long to understand.. but I agree that this is a simple but efficient one. Support.