forum

[resolved] [added] Increasing the amount of friends

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,062
Topic Starter
Aurele
Hello, like written in the title, it would be nice if the amount of friends could be increased. For an example, the current limit is 250 friends MAX and let's say that.. I'm full.

This could be a feature for supporters-only, maybe? That the amount of friend could be increased from 250 to 400?

So yeah, that's it :3
Gero
1st

I Support this ♥
BeatofIke
How many friends do you guys have to exceed 250? XD
Anyways, I'm supporting this! :)
Kyshiro
''You have 0 vote(s) remaining.''

would vote if i could
dkun

BeatofIke wrote:

How many friends do you guys have to exceed 250? XD
Anyways, I'm supporting this! :)
you should see my friend's list. (and all the mutuals)

have a few stars.
Lanturn
I was actually worried my friends list was going to cap out soon.. but I guess I still have another 150-200 to go.

When I fill that list out, I'll definitely come back to support this.. have a star in advance :P
Stefan
Wasn't it in the past 500? At least I am sure it was more as currently and I have no idea why. support
TheVileOne
My friend count is currently maxxed. Of course I have lots of people I never talk to on it. I think that a lot of the people on my list are other team members. If I didn't need to add so many contacts from the team to friends I would have even more space.
Asphyxia
You got my star
TakuMii
I'm not close to maxing out my friendlist, but may I suggest increasing friend-count by level (similar to how Steam does it)? Even if there was a minimum level for this increase, it would still provide a sizeable benefit for people who play often.
Rio-
I only add some friends that I know or known-players until now... but still, this'll pretty useful in the future though
*I wish I had stars... support
Oinari-sama
Yes I'd love this!

Since the osu community is growing, so should the list.
Topic Starter
Aurele

YayMii wrote:

I'm not close to maxing out my friendlist, but may I suggest increasing friend-count by level (similar to how Steam does it)? Even if there was a minimum level for this increase, it would still provide a sizeable benefit for people who play often.
I got your point.
I was more thinking of a game I was playing before. The normal limit is 50 friends but then, by buying a certain item, the limit was increased to 100 friends, or 150, I don't remember. So actually, that's why I suggest the feature for supporter-only :3

Oinari-sama wrote:

Yes I'd love this!

Since the osu community is growing, so should the list.
Pretty much what I was thinking :3
rezoons
Support!

Gabe too popular <3
P o M u T a
15star support :)
Raging Bull
Just curious, do you really talk to all 250 people at least once in a while?
Stefan

Gabe wrote:

I was more thinking of a game I was playing before. The normal limit is 50 friends but then, by buying a certain item, the limit was increased to 100 friends, or 150, I don't remember. So actually, that's why I suggest the feature for supporter-only :3
I know this concept, actually pretty nice for the case you really need more friend slots. Idk if this would be "fair" with the Level system, at least it would have an use unlike now.
laport
the game would not show random friends who really are online, when the limit was higher. So it tends to bug the game if we have any more friends than this current limit.
a way to sort friends by last seen online would be a sufficient fix for me with the current amount of max friends, there are always people who come and go, but it's very tedious to check who is gone yet. so it takes some minutes before i can add a new friend and i've gotten used to how tedious it is, but sorting by last online would save a lot of time at least in this process, if it's technically impossible to have more friends in the game than the current maximum.
if there is an easy way to increase it without the game bugging, i'm totally for it needless to say.
Yarissa
Valid request. I don't talk to everyone on my friends list but I would like to see this implemented. I see my friends list as a better way of keeping tabs on my favorite players. If that's not how it's intended to be used I suggest considering making a "favorite players" list. It would function the same except it would be used exclusively for watching your favorite players or keeping track of their scores.
Primula_old
Currently sitting on 64 mutual friends, guess I'll need this in future.

And for those asking "do you really talk to them all?" etc.. That's unlikely for most people, but it's nice to see scores in the friend rankings and it's nice for arranging multiplayer games so I wouldn't want to remove any of them.
show more