forum

L Plus - Heart Breaking [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DnBMew
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 at 2:36:37 PM

Artist: L Plus
Title: Heart Breaking
Tags: drum and bass
BPM: 174.01
Filesize: 3458kb
Play Time: 03:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Arcwin x Mew HD Collab - 4Key (2.07 stars, 913 notes)
  2. HD - 4Key (2.4 stars, 1018 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (1.81 stars, 728 notes)
Download: L Plus - Heart Breaking
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Song Name: Heart Breaking
Artist: L Plus
---------------------------------------------
NOTICE: Okay, so after a very, very, VERY long hiatus from making maps, I've decided to ressurect and update this map and its diffs. Props to arcwinolivirus for making a GD. Will be updating this map more often.
---------------------------------------------
UPDATES:
(2/25/2015) Map has been revived from eternal slumber. Updated the HD difficulty, and will update the rest of the diffs soon. Already gave arcwinolivirus the green light to update and, if possible, extend the "Arcwin's Hard" diff. (My goodness, that sounds so wrong...).
(3/01/2015): Minor updates to the HD diff, including a change in the HP Drain Rate. Minor update on the NM diff. All diffs now have new names.
(3/02/2015): Minor updates to the HD diff again.
(4/27/2015): Still working on other maps and work is getting in the way of beatmap editing. Will try to update as much as I can.
(4/28/2015): Added LNs onto the HD diff, and started working on getting the diff to 3 stars difficulty. Will also be doing a collab diff with arcwinolivirus soon.
(5/01/2015): Started on the arcwin x mew collaboration diff. Will be finishing it soon. HD diff will keep getting a higher star diff. (I hope. ^~^)
(5/05/2015): Updated hit sounds on the collab diff. Will still figure out how to get the HD diff to 3 star difficulty.
ILoveChaoFan
Push! :))
hawaioo
i like this song, waiting for further update =)
Gravey-
Wooooo!~ Mew i support your map!! Make it rank in the future!~ (~*w*)b

Here take this (/*w*)/
Topic Starter
DnBMew

hawaioo wrote:

i like this song, waiting for further update =)
Thanks hawaioo for the support. Although it's been over a year, and i'm not even sure if you still play the game, I'll try to get all the diffs done A.S.A.P. :3
Topic Starter
DnBMew

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Wooooo!~ Mew i support your map!! Make it rank in the future!~ (~*w*)b

Here take this (/*w*)/
LOL [GraveChaos]. I might still need your help on this, and the Insignia map. XD
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.