forum

Golden City Factory - Septette for the Dead Princess

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Metroid
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 10:21:35 PM

Artist: Golden City Factory
Title: Septette for the Dead Princess
Source: Touhou Dreamer's Party
Tags: Vampire Remilia Scarlet Touhou Scarlet Devil Takuma
BPM: 148
Filesize: 6539kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. B_T (4.99 stars, 219 notes)
  2. China's Insane (4.94 stars, 638 notes)
  3. Hard (4.88 stars, 576 notes)
  4. Normal (3.21 stars, 348 notes)
Download: Golden City Factory - Septette for the Dead Princess
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I wanted to map a Remilia Remix so badly.
I hope you like it. Also find the Remilia Sliders :3

DON'T DROP THE FRUIT REMILIA!

Thanks to:
Cyclone for Timing and Comboburst
and
Nachopiggy for Song info and Remilia image for the CtB Remi.

Full of guest difficulties...

1st upload - Initial upload. - Added a Normal
2nd upload - Added in SB of Remilia. Also removed Hard and Normal's Name SB
2nd upload - Added in Takuma's difficulty. - Added in some SB.
3rd upload - Takuma's fixes, Thanks Takuma and Mafiamaster
4th upload - Removed Remilia SB as it sucked. Really, I need to do better./n
5th upload - Added in Nahco's difficulty. Translation - "My name is Hong Meirin" - Changed stack to 0.2
6th upload - Bubble popped, Changed Nacho's difficulty name and changed sliders in normal.
7th upload - Updated and changed Nacho's Difficulty, should be full song length and alittle higehr then Hard in score.
8th upload - SDK's fixes and changed comboburst pixel res.
gp0_old
I will give this my consideration. You have my star until I examine this closely around 4:00pm EDT.
DJPop
Too much repetitive parts make the map bored :(

I think you should shorten it into 2-3 mins.
Topic Starter
Metroid

DJPop wrote:

Too much repetitive parts make the map bored :(

I think you should shorten it into 2-3 mins.

No, you may make a difficulty with that, but I prefer mapping the whole thing.
SerChef_old
I'm agree with DJPop is too much repetitive
but only cuz we are talking about Remilia I'll give you a star... I love her theme xD
Topic Starter
Metroid
At least I'm not copy pasting...
UtsukimiJerry
not a mapper but i could give some help for this

Normal

00:21:13 (1) - till 00:23:16 (2) - : could be less far away seems too hard even for normal.
01:12:62 (1) - till 01:15:46 (5) - : my god this is too hard for normal even though its passable try not to stack them so closely

01:20:73 (4) - : new combo here? seems distracting when the colours are the same
02:44:04 (1) - till 02:46:68 (2) - : move it a little bit closer
02:57:22 (1) - till 03:00:05 (5) - : less stacking please?
03:05:32 (4) - : new combo here

now i may be or may not be helpful to you so heres what i think about normal.

also have a star
Lybydose
The 1/4 streams following the sliders at whatever section (there are 3 I think) make more sense if you remove the...

You know what, lets actually open the map.

Hard:
00:37:35 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Remove the 2. And then yeah, there are two (or three, or something) other sections just like this. I got 50 spam on all of these because I started the stream at 3's position on the timeline instead.

Repetitive. You said you didn't copy paste, but it still feels like you did.
Topic Starter
Metroid

Lybydose wrote:

The 1/4 streams following the sliders at whatever section (there are 3 I think) make more sense if you remove the...

You know what, lets actually open the map.

Hard:
00:37:35 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Remove the 2. And then yeah, there are two (or three, or something) other sections just like this. I got 50 spam on all of these because I started the stream at 3's position on the timeline instead.

Repetitive. You said you didn't copy paste, but it still feels like you did.
that's the only spot that did get copy pasted because I started to get annoyed. >.>

I'm not gonna do anything because it sounds correct with the 2 and everything, it' a slight stream, Hard can contain them.

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

not a mapper but i could give some help for this

Normal

00:21:13 (1) - till 00:23:16 (2) - : could be less far away seems too hard even for normal. No, it's pretty easy to move across screen with a nice time window there...
01:12:62 (1) - till 01:15:46 (5) - : my god this is too hard for normal even though its passable try not to stack them so closelyYeah I thought the same way but err it's a little bit like a Hardish Normal...

01:20:73 (4) - : new combo here? seems distracting when the colours are the same No
02:44:04 (1) - till 02:46:68 (2) - : move it a little bit closerNo, it's symmetrical to the other one.
02:57:22 (1) - till 03:00:05 (5) - : less stacking please?What stacking?
03:05:32 (4) - : new combo here again No

now i may be or may not be helpful to you so heres what i think about normal.
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
Sushi
[Normal]
01:42:62 (1,2) - That's good, but may be confusing for a normal. ( i won't point the next ones )

[Hard]
01:56:40 (5,6) - Hmmm... i don't really like this overlap.. not too ugly ingame, but.... well, do as you want...
02:09:38 (5,6) - ^

[Overall]
This is well mapped, Even if it is a bit repetitive, and looong. BNesides, the map could be nicer if you managed to create some regular, aligned patterns (example : 02:18:70 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) )

Not really very very difficult, for 11 million points.

That's what i had to say.

Staaaar~
Topic Starter
Metroid

Sushi971 wrote:

[Normal]
01:42:62 (1,2) - That's good, but may be confusing for a normal. ( i won't point the next ones ) I like how it is..

[Hard]
01:56:40 (5,6) - Hmmm... i don't really like this overlap.. not too ugly ingame, but.... well, do as you want... Errr what overlap?
02:09:38 (5,6) - ^

[Overall]
This is well mapped, Even if it is a bit repetitive, and looong. BNesides, the map could be nicer if you managed to create some regular, aligned patterns (example : 02:18:70 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) )

Not really very very difficult, for 11 million points.

That's what i had to say.

Staaaar~
Takuma
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Metroid

Alace wrote:

Takuma`s diff <3
Yes it is <3
Takuma
Mafiamaster
Normal~
00:27:01 - Redo break. It'll shorten.
02:12:42 - ^
02:51:34 - ^
03:57:01 - ^

Nothing wrong with Hard.

It's funny that even though it's your difficulty and map, that your name is SBed in them. =P
Sushi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Takuma

Sushi971 wrote:

[Bad Takuma]
00:29:34 (10) - I don't get why there is a note here. If it is based on the piano, it stops at (9). This matches the little fade out.
01:31:88 (4,1) - I suppose this unalign is wanted, but I point it. Yes.
Kudosu for checking.
0_o
It's a nice mapset, but seriously, what is the point of the storyboard? We already know it's your map, there's no reason to make the user stare at your username for the entire thing. If you wanna throw it in for the first few seconds then fine, but honestly right now it just looks like it's the creator going "Hey! Look at me, I made this map!" throughout the duration of the song.

Other than that, I actually do like the map :P

show more