0→1.. this is sense.
sorry, no changed. thanks :)
Avena

P o M u T a wrote:

sheela901 wrote:

I think the offset is 1.
0→1.. this is sense.
sorry, no changed. thanks :)
Considering this MP3 is 192kbps, its possible that the 320kbps/FLAC version was 0 but the reencoding made it 1.
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
oh, maybe :)
Winek
Hi, from modding queue

[General]
Consider extending the kiai time to 02:07:555

[Easy]
00:46:222 (1,2,3) - Place them respectively 164|64 ; 93|134 ; 22|64 . It will look prettier like that
00:58:666 (5) - The whistle at the end doesn't fit well.
02:31:111 (4) - Add a finish at the head. to fits more the rythm you created
02:32:888 (1) - ^
02:34:666 (3) - ^

[Normal]
See nothing, sorry :(

[Hard]
00:03:777 (2) - Just suggestion to vary - Transofrm this into 3 circles.
00:42:666 (1,2,3) - You should stack properly

I'm done modding. Hope i helped you anyhow. :)
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

Winek wrote:

Hi, from modding queue

[General]
Consider extending the kiai time to 02:07:555

[Easy]
00:46:222 (1,2,3) - Place them respectively 164|64 ; 93|134 ; 22|64 . It will look prettier like that
00:58:666 (5) - The whistle at the end doesn't fit well. fixed
02:31:111 (4) - Add a finish at the head. to fits more the rythm you created
02:32:888 (1) - ^
02:34:666 (3) - ^

[Normal]
See nothing, sorry :(

[Hard]
00:03:777 (2) - Just suggestion to vary - Transofrm this into 3 circles.
00:42:666 (1,2,3) - You should stack properly

I'm done modding. Hope i helped you anyhow. :)
other no changed sorry
Feith
hi hi...
I'm from modding queue :D

Your map looks good but I've seen the mistakes. Objects out of grid layout from easy and medium difficulty. When the hit object out from the grid, Will have an impact on normal screen monitor (based on my own computer)

And also in my opinion, change the dark green color combo to another color because when the screen brightness dimmed, dark green object will blend in with the background, make the object can not be seen clearly .

that's all from me :lol:
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

Feith wrote:

hi hi...

Your map looks good but I've seen the mistakes. Objects out of grid layout from easy and medium difficulty. When the hit object out from the grid, Will have an impact on normal screen monitor (based on my own computer) eh...

And also in my opinion, change the dark green color combo to another color because when the screen brightness dimmed, dark green object will blend in with the background, make the object can not be seen clearly . i chnaged yellow color :3

thanks you!
Feith

P o M u T a wrote:

Feith wrote:

hi hi...

Your map looks good but I've seen the mistakes. Objects out of grid layout from easy and medium difficulty. When the hit object out from the grid, Will have an impact on normal screen monitor (based on my own computer) eh...

And also in my opinion, change the dark green color combo to another color because when the screen brightness dimmed, dark green object will blend in with the background, make the object can not be seen clearly . i chnaged yellow color :3

thanks you!
looks like that's also have an impact on osu! droid
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
:)
fanzhen0019
This reminds me of Nekomata Master
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
me too :)
riffy
Yo, just a random mod. :)

[General]
  1. Combo Colour number 3 is different on your hard diff. Consider keeping them consistent, it's a rule. Though, I'd use different colours. Current ones are kinda toxic and they don't really fit with the BG. try to make your colours a bit more relaxing and comfrtable for players' eye!
    Try us!

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 134,202,139
    Combo2 : 224,221,101
    Combo3 : 216,197,250
[Easy]
  1. 00:20:888 (4,2) - I'd try to add NCs here and to remove NC from 00:21:333 (1) - to make your comboing more fitting with the song and a bit more logical. 00:21:333 (1) - this beat sounds less iportant, then the previous circle, so I wouldn't emphasize it with a new combo. EVEN if it's placed on a downbeat.
  2. 00:26:666 - I think that you should use normal-hitnormal sound here. take a loom here, to make things clear It will fit both with the vocals and with the music.
  3. 00:35:555 (1,2) - the transition between these two objects doesn't flow nice. It's just my opinion, so you're free to reject it completely, but I believe that every object should be intuitevely catchable for beginners. try to rotate them and see if you like it
    Note: if you do this, make sure you'll fix the DS and flow for the following patterns :)
  4. 00:39:111 (1,3) - well, these two looks kinda random to me. I'd recommend you to make them parallel or something like that, so you will make it look prettier :)
  5. 00:48:888 (6) - well, it's about the shape again! Yes, I'm picky about this kind of things :P so, it looks like blanket slider or something and it may confuse players. I'd try to make a more suitable shape! Here's an example of a non-blanket slider which will fit with your flow. example
    Note: 01:36:888 (2) - that'd be cool to change the shape of this slider, as well (for the same reason, ofc)
  6. 01:02:666 (3) - try single-object-pattern here! I really want you to put a new combo here to emphasize music changes, it will help beginners to understand when and why do we use NCs :)
  7. 02:13:333 (5) - 02:20:444 (3) - come ooon, place NCs on these objects! They will fit, we can't just let htese changes go without pointing them out, these beats are great and the need to be emphasized.

Enjoyable and neat diff. Like it!
[Normal]
  1. You use so many 1/2 and 3/4 patterns here. How about using OD3 to make this diff more playable? I'd also reduce the amount of 1/2 patterns a bit to make diff spread a bit more balanced.
  2. 00:20:888 (4,1,2) - pretty much the same thing, as on the Easy diff. Try to remove NC from (1) and place NCs on (4) and (2)
    Note: 00:34:222 (4) - same here, NC for sound changes. It will fit here + it will actually look cool! Don't be afraid of breaking the pattern if you follow music!
  3. 00:26:666 - these are some kind of vocals and I'd recommend you to emphasize them somehow. It's similar with the suggestion for the Easy diff.
  4. 00:48:222 (5) - removve this one? You didn't use such long 1/2 patterns earlier + it doesn't really needed here and I'm sure that players will enjoy playing that diff more, without this circle!
  5. 01:02:666 (4) - another "add NC suggestion", this time you should do it to emphasize music changes and end of the part! Try it, it'll look cool!
  6. 01:16:444 (4) - 01:23:555 (4) - put a new combo here, just like you did it with 01:09:333 (1,2,3) - this combo. Rhythm.sound changes should be pointed out, so players will be able to understand your map better!
    Note: 01:51:999 (3) - 02:13:333 (4) - pretty much the same here. You've got a plenty of objects, so it'll be okay to use more NCs. :)
  7. 02:00:888 (1,4) - double-repeats sliders are hard to read and in this kind of diffs they may kinda "finish" the player. The diff itself is a bit too hard for a normal, but this patterns make it way too hard! try to avoid them and replace them with something easier, please!
    Note: 02:29:333 (1,2) - the same!
  8. 02:19:999 (3) - end of the pattern and the beginning of another pattern are mapped by the same slider. It soesn't sound alright to me, so I'd recommend you to replace it with something like circle and an 1/1 slider

The song is relaxing, and I expected the diff to be relaxing as well. Try to reduce amount of the 1/2 patterns (a pecially for the final part)!
[Hard]
  1. Since it's a Hard diff I was expecting you to place new combos more often, so you could emphasize more sound changes/interesting beats. It'd also make your map a bit brighter in players' eyes! :)
  2. 00:26:666 (5) - same as for the two previous diffs, try to emphasize these interesting screams with some hitsounds. Whistles/hitnormals will fit here, try'em!
  3. 01:12:222 - if you really want to ignore beats like this one, set slider tick rate to 2. Gor this diff, it will be totally okay to use it!

Except for issues with the comboing, that's a very good diff. Adorable 1/4 patterns! Love it!
There're some more things to improve, but your mapset is good, in general. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, just a random mod. :)

[General]
  1. Combo Colour number 3 is different on your hard diff. Consider keeping them consistent, it's a rule. Though, I'd use different colours. Current ones are kinda toxic and they don't really fit with the BG. try to make your colours a bit more relaxing and comfrtable for players' eye!
    Try us!

[Colours]
    Combo1 : 134,202,139
    Combo2 : 224,221,101
    Combo3 : 216,197,250
alright. all diff changed~.
[Easy]
  1. 00:20:888 (4,2) - I'd try to add NCs here and to remove NC from 00:21:333 (1) - to make your comboing more fitting with the song and a bit more logical. 00:21:333 (1) - this beat sounds less iportant, then the previous circle, so I wouldn't emphasize it with a new combo. EVEN if it's placed on a downbeat. ok
  2. 00:26:666 - I think that you should use normal-hitnormal sound here. take a loom here, to make things clear It will fit both with the vocals and with the music. ok
  3. 00:35:555 (1,2) - the transition between these two objects doesn't flow nice. It's just my opinion, so you're free to reject it completely, but I believe that every object should be intuitevely catchable for beginners. try to rotate them and see if you like it
    Note: if you do this, make sure you'll fix the DS and flow for the following patterns :) bit, my original, so, i hope fixed flow ;w;
  4. 00:39:111 (1,3) - well, these two looks kinda random to me. I'd recommend you to make them parallel or something like that, so you will make it look prettier :) ok
  5. 00:48:888 (6) - well, it's about the shape again! Yes, I'm picky about this kind of things :P so, it looks like blanket slider or something and it may confuse players. I'd try to make a more suitable shape! Here's an example of a non-blanket slider which will fit with your flow. example agree
    Note: 01:36:888 (2) - that'd be cool to change the shape of this slider, as well (for the same reason, ofc) ^
  6. 01:02:666 (3) - try single-object-pattern here! I really want you to put a new combo here to emphasize music changes, it will help beginners to understand when and why do we use NCs :) talked irc and fixed.
  7. 02:13:333 (5) - 02:20:444 (3) - come ooon, place NCs on these objects! They will fit, we can't just let htese changes go without pointing them out, these beats are great and the need to be emphasized. yep

Enjoyable and neat diff. Like it!
[Normal]
  1. You use so many 1/2 and 3/4 patterns here. How about using OD3 to make this diff more playable? I'd also reduce the amount of 1/2 patterns a bit to make diff spread a bit more balanced. OD-1 all diff. 1,3,5 spread OD.
  2. 00:20:888 (4,1,2) - pretty much the same thing, as on the Easy diff. Try to remove NC from (1) and place NCs on (4) and (2) ok
    Note: 00:34:222 (4) - same here, NC for sound changes. It will fit here + it will actually look cool! Don't be afraid of breaking the pattern if you follow music! i see.
  3. 00:26:666 - these are some kind of vocals and I'd recommend you to emphasize them somehow. It's similar with the suggestion for the Easy diff. maybe fixed.
  4. 00:48:222 (5) - removve this one? You didn't use such long 1/2 patterns earlier + it doesn't really needed here and I'm sure that players will enjoy playing that diff more, without this circle! oh.. okay ;w;
  5. 01:02:666 (4) - another "add NC suggestion", this time you should do it to emphasize music changes and end of the part! Try it, it'll look cool! okay!
  6. 01:16:444 (4) - 01:23:555 (4) - put a new combo here, just like you did it with 01:09:333 (1,2,3) - this combo. Rhythm.sound changes should be pointed out, so players will be able to understand your map better! yeah
    Note: 01:51:999 (3) - 02:13:333 (4) - pretty much the same here. You've got a plenty of objects, so it'll be okay to use more NCs. :) fixed
  7. 02:00:888 (1,4) - double-repeats sliders are hard to read and in this kind of diffs they may kinda "finish" the player. The diff itself is a bit too hard for a normal, but this patterns make it way too hard! try to avoid them and replace them with something easier, please! fixed

Note: 02:29:333 (1,2) - the same! done
  8. 02:19:999 (3) - end of the pattern and the beginning of another pattern are mapped by the same slider. It soesn't sound alright to me, so I'd recommend you to replace it with something like circle and an 1/1 slider done.

The song is relaxing, and I expected the diff to be relaxing as well. Try to reduce amount of the 1/2 patterns (a pecially for the final part)!
i tried DT this diff. i can took acc 100% easily. i think fine now!
[Hard]
  1. Since it's a Hard diff I was expecting you to place new combos more often, so you could emphasize more sound changes/interesting beats. It'd also make your map a bit brighter in players' eyes! :) i haven't mapping skill ;w;
  2. 00:26:666 (5) - same as for the two previous diffs, try to emphasize these interesting screams with some hitsounds. Whistles/hitnormals will fit here, try'em! whistle this part only. if people will say this whistle weird, i delete this. also fixed now.
  3. 01:12:222 - if you really want to ignore beats like this one, set slider tick rate to 2. Gor this diff, it will be totally okay to use it! oh, this is awesome suggest. very fitting imo.

Except for issues with the comboing, that's a very good diff. Adorable 1/4 patterns! Love it!
There're some more things to improve, but your mapset is good, in general. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
thanks you all fixed! useful modding :)
Sword Hunter
Yup, Nekomata Master - Beyond The Earth
Sword Hunter
Anyway here's your mod, have fun~~~you know the rules....

SPOILER
EASY
00:05:333 (3) – remove reverse and add hitcircle to make some variations and for the rhytm better xD. Don’t forget to add ‘finish to the hitcircle!.
00:21:333 (2) – Change into slider to fit rhytm better.
00:34:222 (3) – There are two mod for this. Either make the slider longer or lowering the slider vel. Using timing section. (BUT!) since this is easy, I recommend lowering the slider vel. It will look nicer ^_^.
00:35:555 (1,2,1,2,3,4) –Sure you wanna leave space after them empty? In my opinion it looks much better if you fill it, either by adding more reverse arrow or,… oh well… it’s your map, do anything you like, make sure to add some variations to make it fresh and not boring.
00:47:999 (4,5,6) –Put them farther from the number 1,2,3 hit circle as the placement will make it confusing for beg.player. Seriously.
01:25:333 (1) -01:28:888 (1) – If you like it, this is just a word of advice, you could change them into 2 short slider… and a hit circle IF you want to….just think about it.
01:43:111 (1) -^^
02:07:111 (4) – I think you need a CURVED slider here… :!:
SPOILER
NORMAL
00:21:333 (2) –Sure u wanna stack them? Variations is always nice ^_^
01:02:666 (1) -^
01:57:333 (1,2,3,4) –Just feel uncomfy with this hit circles….. perhaps change some into sliders? :!:
02:25:777 (1,2,3,4) - ^^
SPOILER
HARD
00:58:222 (6,7,8,9,10) – WHOA!! You make it too complicated in here!!
01:02:666 (4) – Change into slider? And drop slide vel. Of course
01:26:222 (3) – reduce 1 reverse arrow? I think u use it too much…
01:33:333 (3) -^^ (please stop overusing them >.<)
01:40:444 (3) -^
01:50:222 (5) -^
SPOILER
Overall’s good and nice as usual pomuta! Perfect! At all cost..
Good luck get ranked soon^_^
Another map? You got one?
Last one…
Can you make storyboard? (or can you take me to someone who can/expert/best at it, please?)
Thank you.! xD ^_^!
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thanks for mod!
fixed Hard changed slider.
i can't make SB. sorry.
Pappy
From modding queue~~

[General]
Maybe add more tags... My suppose is TQBF, Negaren, becaouse there are in lapfox trax XD
Tag Pomuta isn't need, becaose it will auto find creator's nickname. :)
Needs insane, song is fun but hard is too easy XD
Change offset to 1, plz, sounds will sounds better!

[Hard]
00:13:334 (7) - Move end little down :))
00:19:445 - Add note here
01:03:334 (5) - Too far from other notes ;/
01:56:445 (5) - Move it so that it touches slider nearly
02:16:889 (5) - Ugly, there ( 02:18:667 ) is the same pattern but nicer looks.
02:35:556 (9) - Bad ending, i think this looks better XD

If you don't want make insane, AR+ :3

[Normal]
00:21:333 (2) - Move it elsewhere XD
AR- i you want XD
Perfect diff! :D

[Easy]
Emmm.. I think, u didn't use distance snap. :/ So much space for newbies, repair it. XD

Lol, mod was maked over 1 hour ;_;
Topic Starter
P o M u T a
thx for mods
fix normal stuff and hard big spacing.
easy diff all 1.00 use DS. no problem.
General all no changed.
show more