forum

Imogen Heap - Bad Body Double

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Symbolic
[Normal]

00:30:411 (x) - Add a note here, sounds better imo.
01:40:53 (1) - Shorten 1/6 then let it reverse 1 more time (it's on lyrics and sounds better imo).
02:01:31 (4,5) - This is spaced pretty far away from (3), let it be a little closer so that it's easy readable for beginning-normal players.
02:08:00 (1) - Because this is a [Normal], maybe SB a sign or something to let the player know that there's a speed-up here.

[Hard]

Put Circle Size 1 bigger please :x

01:23:90 (6) - This slider = funny :P
01:31:85 (5) - Finish on endpoints would sound nice here, add the finish on endpoint please.

I really like this map, the taiko part and chorusses are very nice,
Starred * + Kudosu Starred *
Lokamp
Perfect! Nothing else to be said...

Starry :3
yeahyeahyeahhh
Normal:
02:15:41 (2) - Spacing, should be similar to how 00:21:19 (2) - is

Hard:
02:49:20 (5) - May be a bit nazi, but a little off spacing compared to 02:48:48 (1,2,3,4) -
03:01:85 (5) - ^

Not much else I can find, nice Imogen Heap song. I like the use of custom hitsounds.
0_o
Normal
00:25:71 (4,5) - Align with 3?
00:27:70 (2) - the position is a little ugly
00:33:30 (1,2) - Tricky jump for Normal imo, since it's unclear when to let go of 1
02:09:26 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - too hard for Normal
I like this diff, but the chorus especially seems a little too hard for the easiest difficulty.

Hard
00:48:12 (1,1,1,1) - erg lots of hp drain
02:08:00 (1) - took me by surprise

Nice map, I like it :) *
XepherX3
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
Normal
Fine by me

Hard
03:26:61 (1) - Make this part of the combo beforehand.

Starred' and get this bubbled already.
Larto
Overall:

- The darkest green in your combo colors is awful. It's super annoying on the dark background.

02:08:002 - The strobe at this point is moving. >:(

Offset: I'm not super sure due to my UO getting reset today, but if I got everything right it should be 11.640

and since my headphones just died that's my modding.
Larto
Bad Body Bubble~
Mogsy
You don't give kudosu for bubbles. ):

Anyways, a few complaints make me need to pop this. This was still loads of fun to play. I'll be happy to hand your bubble right back when you fix stuff, though.

Normal:
*-00:34:771 - No kiai for this chorus? Okay, if you really don't want it. The flash does some decent work I guess.
-00:15:97 (1) - Ugly, please make it symmetrical.
-02:08:02 (1) - Ugly, fix it (make it symmetrical).
-02:13:08 (1) - ^

Hard:
*-00:34:771 - No kiai for this chorus? Okay, if you really don't want it. The flash does some decent work I guess.
*-02:08:02 (1) - Normally people SB a warning for something like this, but eh, I guess you don't need to if nobody else mentions it.
eee
I was gonna up and go star it. I had no idea it was bubbled though.
anyways...

[Normal]
00:11:61 (1) - The first note isn't snapped to the timeline
not too big a deal, but yeah...

fix please.
I'll star(even though it won't really matter)

a-um, da-um, this is my bad body double trouble um, pum~
ztrot
looking good felt a bit late tho like 5ms late and I think that flash works fine for a warning
fix and I'll bubble.
EDIT: bad body Bubble
Larto

Mogsworth wrote:

You don't give kudosu for bubbles. ):
I did some more modding in IRC, that's what the Kudosu was for >:(

Also, the offsets in your diffs are different. Fag.

She's trouble alright
Rebubble alright.
Mogsy
Could've said in the post that you did some modding in IRC so I didn't have to reassign your kudosu. :V

Also ranked.
foulcoon
[Hard]
00:51:03 (1,2,3,4) - not stacked and really obviously behind the slider track and not on the endpoint.

play maps before ranking/bubbling and you should probably double or triple check if you're biased. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but stupid mistakes like this are REALLY obvious.

P.S. - don't make ranking mistakes and i won't have to pull an animask. I feel stupid enough doing this.
Larto
I've got bad taiko double trouble.

Oh no.

Download: Imogen Heap - Bad Body Double (Agent Spin Here) [Oni].osu