osu! Alumni
2,814 posts
Finally got time to check out the update, what better timing to get a new sig! The new design should be a lot easier to understand for newbies, well done on that :)

I kinda wish that one can set separate anchors for Text 1/2 (Now Playing). I kinda wish to push the song info down a little further from "Playing:" without going to a smaller font:

Cymbal Sounder
47 posts
this is so cool, nice for u to do it. :D :D
Slider Savant
86 posts
This is really awesome! Small bug, though: The & character in a beatmap name seems to cut off the text. Try it with the map XY&Z.
Slider Savant
110 posts
Fayne Aldan wrote:
This is really awesome! Small bug, though: The & character in a beatmap name seems to cut off the text. Try it with the map XY&Z.

Hello, seems like the data send is not correctly encoded. I assume you are using osu!StreamCompanion?
I looked through the source there and found the problem, will suggest a fix later on.

Thanks for the report.
Slider Savant
86 posts
You're welcome. Also, I think there should be a template to match the osu! signature's "In-game panel - Status version" style. It only makes sense, after all. :P And to go along with it, more statuses (like modding and multiplaying) should be able to detected. RAM watching would probably be required for some statuses, though, but that'd also help with osu!StreamCompanion confusing the "nekodex - circles!" menu theme with the map of the same.
Rhythm Incarnate
632 posts
Fayne Aldan wrote:
You're welcome. Also, I think there should be a template to match the osu! signature's "In-game panel - Status version" style. It only makes sense, after all. :P And to go along with it, more statuses (like modding and multiplaying) should be able to detected. RAM watching would probably be required for some statuses, though, but that'd also help with osu!StreamCompanion confusing the "nekodex - circles!" menu theme with the map of the same.

yeah, using that triangle thingy like the one on http://new.ppy.sh . the current one is too old
Slider Savant
86 posts
Slider Savant
110 posts
Sorry for the late reply, strange, it works fine for me on the "new" subdomain, might be browser related?
Will check it out in some browsers later on.

As for new templates, I am still working on the new osu!Post site, there will be templates and multiple custom signatures to create. So there won't be new ones on the old service, but the new one will deliver.

There will be quite a lot of changes such as custom text on the signature, similar as in osu!StreamCompanion text output, I am still figuring out how to best convert the old signatures to the new format.

But more about that later, I'll post some screenshots/webms/gifs of the creation at some point when its more polished.
Slider Savant
110 posts
As promised a short preview for the new signature creation.
(Everything may change in the "final" version, all you see is WIP!)

I'll just leave this here: (.gif below might load a second)
(Sorry for the double post.. should be legit, though.)
Cymbal Sounder
45 posts
im try this

Osu! need more ClariS
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Oh
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ UNA PROBABILIDAD BAJA NO SIGNIFICA CERO ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Tempo Trainee
13 posts
This is cool :3
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
I think its old lol
[img]http://lemmmy.pw/osusig/sig.php?colour=pink&uname=Colplay&pp=2&removeav
margin&flagshadow&darktriangles&onlineindicator=undefined&xpbar&xpbarhex[/img]
Reply 163 posts jump | prev  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11