forum

Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pychnight
hello, every one i'm pychnight you can check my youtube account out, i have taken some interest in note mapping and desided to notemap a few songs.

i can't really play the songs myself (no tablet), but i am looking for a few people who are willing to test them.

ps what kind of background images are supported? also is there tutorials detailing the scripting area? like custom sounds? sliders? perhaps.

anyway, if people want to help test the songs. contact me on msn (war455@hotmail.com) or where i can upload the files?
chan
Hi!
I don't think you need a tablet to play songs properly in osu!. I'm sure the majority of the web community use a mouse (myself included).

I guess you should ask people in the skinning forum about those things like sample sounds. Also you can check the beatmap making guide if you have trouble with things like sliders. Moderators can also help you out as well (when they're available).

You can upload files if you make a post (it's somewhere under submit post) or you can use the in-game beatmap submission. You should probably submit to beatmap help if you want help, or completed beatmaps if you want it ranked.

Hope this answers your questions-