forum

Danger - 11h30

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on maandag 3 augustus 2009 at 22:16:03

Artist: Danger
Title: 11h30
BPM: 132
Filesize: 8744kb
Play Time: 02:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (3,06 stars, 168 notes)
  2. Hard (4,9 stars, 580 notes)
  3. mrtn's Normal (4,29 stars, 255 notes)
Download: Danger - 11h30
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
new map, enjoy
mrtn
fun map, have a star ^^
James2250
easy:
00:35:48 (3) - align under fading 3?

normal:
01:05:93 (6) - move up 1 tick?

hard:
00:29:11 (1) - move up slightly to align endpoint with other notes?

awesome map, have a star :)
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Symbolic

James2250 wrote:

easy:
00:35:48 (3) - align under fading 3? No, will screw the pattern up.

normal:
01:05:93 (6) - move up 1 tick? I'll let mrtn check this.

hard:
00:29:11 (1) - move up slightly to align endpoint with other notes? Done.

awesome map, have a star :) Thanks and thnaks for modding :)

Agent Spin Here wrote:

hitnormal slider ticks confuse me;_;
Don't put timing sections that change hitsounds on top of notes, it cases problems.

Easy
00:57:30 (1) - Don't stack this, space it away. It's confusing. Fixed
01:26:39 (1) - ^ ^
01:40:93 (1) - ^ ^

mrtn's Normal
01:36:39 (7) - This tripped me up. Consider changing it? I'll let mrtn check this out.

Hard
01:32:98 (4,5,6,7) - YAY OVERLAP You can see them coming D:

Thanks for modding :)
Mogsy
* = most definitely optional

Easy:
-Just remember to compensate for early timing when using Inherit sections (after the first break, especially).
Other than that, no complaints, really.

mrtn's Normal:
-Same thing I mentioned in Easy (without noting specific sections, since a simple look at the map will show you where you need to fix it).
-00:02:75 (1) - Add a Whistle, it adds a nice touch to it.
*-00:02:75 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark.
-00:45:70 (1,2) - Soft hitsound volume feels so out of place here.
-00:46:84 (1) - Remove the New Combo Mark.
-01:15:02 (2) - Add a New Combo mark.
-01:33:66 (3) - This Clap is out of place. Remove it. Possibly replace it with a Whistle.
-01:35:93 (6) - New Combo mark goes here.
-01:51:84 (2) - Remove the Clap.

Hard:
-Same thing I mentioned before with inherit sections.
-00:02:75 (1) - Add a Whistle.
*-00:02:75 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark.
-00:46:61 - Soft section is so out of place. Don't do that. ):
*-01:16:27 (1) - What is this mapped to? Just curious. I mean, I know that there are plenty of other overmapped sections in this, but that grace note just seems weird.
-01:57:30 (1,2,3,4,5) - Musically-speaking, this is an awkward set of notes to come back in on. I'd suggest removing this then reinputting the break for the sake of feeling much less awkward.
-01:58:20 (6) - New Combo mark goes here.
-01:58:66 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark.
*-01:59:57 (3) - This feels like it should be 1/4 earlier, then respaced. But then again, the other parts are consistent with it, but the rhythm feels more correct on the sliders.
-02:03:43 (6) - New Combo mark goes here.
*-02:04:11 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark. It works either way, really. Go with whichever you prefer.
-I honestly feel like you should map until 03:15:482, since that feels like a more natural place to stop (since where I just mentioned is the end of the chorus). Where you have it end leaves the player hanging, wanting more (at least that's how it felt to me), at least to go through the chorus one last time.

Starred.
Topic Starter
Symbolic

Mogsworth wrote:

* = most definitely optional

Easy:
-Just remember to compensate for early timing when using Inherit sections (after the first break, especially). Not sure what you mean by this
Other than that, no complaints, really.

mrtn's Normal:
-Same thing I mentioned in Easy (without noting specific sections, since a simple look at the map will show you where you need to fix it). Same as with easy
-00:02:75 (1) - Add a Whistle, it adds a nice touch to it. Done
*-00:02:75 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark. Done
-00:45:70 (1,2) - Soft hitsound volume feels so out of place here. Done
-00:46:84 (1) - Remove the New Combo Mark. Done
-01:15:02 (2) - Add a New Combo mark. Done
-01:33:66 (3) - This Clap is out of place. Remove it. Possibly replace it with a Whistle. Done
-01:35:93 (6) - New Combo mark goes here. Done
-01:51:84 (2) - Remove the Clap. Done

Hard:
-Same thing I mentioned before with inherit sections.
-00:02:75 (1) - Add a Whistle. Done.
*-00:02:75 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark. I like it like this, because it's a beat that isn't there so it shouldn't be connected with the rest.
-00:46:61 - Soft section is so out of place. Don't do that. ): Removed
*-01:16:27 (1) - What is this mapped to? Just curious. I mean, I know that there are plenty of other overmapped sections in this, but that grace note just seems weird. When I mapped it I thought i heard 2 beats after eachother, and later when i spaced the whole map I heard there wasn't a 2nd note but I was too lazy to respace it all D:
-01:57:30 (1,2,3,4,5) - Musically-speaking, this is an awkward set of notes to come back in on. I'd suggest removing this then reinputting the break for the sake of feeling much less awkward. The part of the beats where I map to starts there, but the sound of the beats change after this new combo, so I'll let it in because it's mapped to the same kind of beats.
-01:58:20 (6) - New Combo mark goes here.
-01:58:66 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark.
*-01:59:57 (3) - This feels like it should be 1/4 earlier, then respaced. But then again, the other parts are consistent with it, but the rhythm feels more correct on the sliders.
-02:03:43 (6) - New Combo mark goes here. Nope, it's mapped all to the same beats D:
*-02:04:11 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark. It works either way, really. Go with whichever you prefer. Removed it.
-I honestly feel like you should map until 03:15:482, since that feels like a more natural place to stop (since where I just mentioned is the end of the chorus). Where you have it end leaves the player hanging, wanting more (at least that's how it felt to me), at least to go through the chorus one last time. Done :)

Starred. Thanks and thanks for modding :D
Mogsy
Hard:
-01:57:30 (1,2,3,4,5) - Musically-speaking, this is an awkward set of notes to come back in on. I'd suggest removing this then reinputting the break for the sake of feeling much less awkward.

This is my only problem remaining. It doesn't feel like a pick-up, and it's awkward to start in the middle of a phrase. It keeps catching me by surprise since I'm not expecting to come in there. It's really just removing these 5 things so it flows more smoothly.
Topic Starter
Symbolic

Mogsworth wrote:

Hard:
-01:57:30 (1,2,3,4,5) - Musically-speaking, this is an awkward set of notes to come back in on. I'd suggest removing this then reinputting the break for the sake of feeling much less awkward. kdone.

This is my only problem remaining. It doesn't feel like a pick-up, and it's awkward to start in the middle of a phrase. It keeps catching me by surprise since I'm not expecting to come in there. It's really just removing these 5 things so it flows more smoothly. kdone.
Mogsy
Bubbled. Nothing else wrong with it. :3
mtmcl
Raped!
alvisto
Gosh, sorry Symbolic, I just browse through my PM inbox, and realized that I forgot to fulfill our mod4mod thingy. D: Sorry sorry sorry. I owe you 1 mod, you can PM me anytime. :3