forum

Go To The Mall. Look To Your Left. Now, Your Right.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kideddie1501
I PROMISE YOU WILL SEE SOMEONE YOU DISLIKE ON SIGHT.
i was in the mall the other day and i was in the Vans store(thats my stop) and i noticed that this kid that was no more than 10 years old was donning skater gear. YOU KNOW, tight pance, loose shirt, backwards cap. And i said, yea alright, thats cool, kids wanna look hip. Then i saw the i phone in his hand...AN IPHONE?? WHO BUY'S THEiRE KID AND iPHONE?? oh yea, give your immature child an extremely expensive peice of tech that can only be used (by him) to play mediocre touch screen games and disney music. But oh no, that wasnt enough, he also was texting someone on his flashy state of the art cell phone...who's this little 5th grader supposed to be texting?? his mom?? Nthing gets me more pissed off than a little spoiled, rich, little douche-bag kid with expesive material. Little Richie Rich ass hole :evil: ...gruble gurble...

THIS HAS BEEN A RANT FROM
KIDEDDIE!!

post similar dislikes.
awp
I think it's more traditional for skaters to wear shorts, as oppose to tight pants. Pants restrict the mobility of the legs which is the last thing you want when skating.

I agree with the viewpoint that kids who are that are not necessary.
Sleep Powder
My cousin 12 years old.

Gets ALLLL the video games and video game systems and everything that I don't get and more.
I'm older and more responsible while my cousin is immature and spoiled.
Seriously he has like 8 different gaming systems...and like over 50 videogames...while I only have 3 systems and 14 games.

EDIT: He is also lazier...
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
foulcoon

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

*dons a grey beard*

Arrrr, you kids dont know NOTHING! When Ah was yer age, there WERE none o' these darn newfangled GAMES of yers...no, no, in MAH time mah idea of relaxin' was to rake SNOW. Uphill, both ways, in 105 degree weather lake yew wouldn't believe. WITH MAH BARE HANDS.

Darn spoiled generation...
wat
Starrodkirby86

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

*dons a grey beard*

Arrrr, you kids dont know NOTHING! When Ah was yer age, there WERE none o' these darn newfangled GAMES of yers...no, no, in MAH time mah idea of relaxin' was to rake SNOW. Uphill, both ways, in 105 degree weather lake yew wouldn't believe. WITH MAH BARE HANDS.

Darn spoiled generation...
Snow in 105 degree weather?

Eh, the generation's getting more and more tech-saavy as they go...Or tech-spoiled. @^@
Pokebis
Stupid NEETs need to get out more. The whole of America is like this and a good number of the rest of the kids left are. And I absolutely hate it when people say kids are getting tech savvy. They are not getting tech savvy! Products and websites are just getting more user dumbfuck-friendly. I swear, all my peers can't do shit with a computer. And again, they're all degenerates who wear the same shit depending on their little cliques. Just ignore them, there are way more of them than you (a slightly intelligent being) and there is nothing you can do about them. Just ignore them and go on with your life.
mtmcl
I work at a store, so I find a lot of people who frustrate me. Mostly children or old people, most often a mix of both.

One lady was looking at SpaghettiO's with her very young daughter. Her daughter said "I want Dora the Explorer SpaghettiO's"
The lady said "They just put Dora the Explorer on the label to justify raising the cost of the product. We can just watch Dora the Explorer when we get home."
Her daughter paused for a moment, then said "I want Dora the Explorer SpaghettiO's"

Another lady was with her two kids in the cereal aisle. Her kids brought her some healthy cereal they wanted and the mother said "Oh come on. Why don't you get some sugar cereal instead?"

I think I hate parents most of all.
RemmyX25

mtmcl wrote:

I think I hate parents most of all.
This.

Working at McDonalds hasn't helped. Letting kids have Large Value Meals? And you want to know WHY they aren't eating right?

That Diet Coke isn't going to help them either.
Loginer

kideddie1501 wrote:

...AN IPHONE?? WHO BUY'S THEiRE KID AND iPHONE??
A lot of parents, sadly.

On that note, my mom just read an article about the iPhone 3GS a moment ago, and now she wants one, regardless of the fact that it costs 9000:- ($1200). Of course, she'll never use it for anything other than calling people.
Ivalset
You guys should chill out. So much hate.

Just go get a red velvet cake and watch some old episodes of Seinfeld, don't get all bothered by everyone else.
Nachy

Pokebis wrote:

Stupid NEETs need to get out more. The whole of America is like this and a good number of the rest of the kids left are. And I absolutely hate it when people say kids are getting tech savvy. They are not getting tech savvy! Products and websites are just getting more user dumbfuck-friendly. I swear, all my peers can't do shit with a computer. And again, they're all degenerates who wear the same shit depending on their little cliques. Just ignore them, there are way more of them than you (a slightly intelligent being) and there is nothing you can do about them. Just ignore them and go on with your life.
/thread
anonymous_old

Pokebis wrote:

Just ignore them, there are way more of them than you (a slightly intelligent being) and there is nothing you can do about them. Just ignore them and go on with your life.
</thread>

All that NEET stuff is probably untrue. I haven't been out in the real world, so I wouldn't know.

(Oh, the irony.)
Cuddlebun
I would be more inclined to agree with kideddie if she could actually use proper English once in a while

but kids piss me off no matter what they do so I don't hang around them enough to see what exactly they do to piss everyone off.
Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

but kids piss me off no matter what they do so I don't hang around them enough to see what exactly they do to piss everyone off.
This. fffffff I hate kids so much
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

fffffff I hate kids so much
I heard suicide is an option. That, or penis enlargers.
Takuma
I think I'll go ask my parents for an iPhone now. :roll:
Pokebis

Takuma wrote:

I think I'll go ask my parents for an iPhone now. :roll:
They'll say no.
Takuma
Aw, you're right. I knew that already though. I want a new phone at the least - one that doesn't suck balls.
show more