forum

Perfume - Electro World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mrtn
This map is such pure awesomeness. I don't know what else to say.

edit: oh I do know, "have a star" :D
Skyripper
starrrr
DoctorToxn
Not even a question as to whether I am still working on my own map?

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11767&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Yeah, I saw that, downloaded it, and played it. You can be mad if you want.
DoctorToxn
So, what are you saying? You don't care and "forget you"? That is nice coming from a BAT... My qualm is you did not have the decency to even pm or reply to the topic just asking if I am done with the map. :p. Card N'FoRcE even did that for one of my previous maps. http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3980&p=30234#p30234 :p.

Who knows, I might have said yes and just asked to submit a difficulty in exchange. In addition, I am a supporting member, which has donated a couple of times already. It is not just like I am some random person that does not give a crap about the game.
nsane
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
sumdumgai

Seibei4211 wrote:

Yeah, I saw that, downloaded it, and played it. You can be mad if you want.
Bad form. There are good people that make good contributions in this community. You are obviously not one of them as you lack basic manners.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
My options were A) mod the map to the point of it not even being the same map anymore (which no one likes and it usually leads to someone saying "just map it yourself" or something like that), B) ignore the problems and rank it as is, or C) have fun making my own map that I like playing. I uploaded it cause I was getting tired of having to individually upload the updates on upppy to give to the people who liked it and such. Now DoctorToxn's map has been uploaded since April, and if he's not going to rank it, then I might as well rank mine, but even if mine gets ranked, it's not like his can't either. Generally the same song can get ranked twice if the maps are different enough, and they are that. This map is in Help, not Pending. It has half of one difficulty. I may not even get around to making another and even if I do, it'd take a while to make anyway. I didn't look at DoctorToxn's map and say "Fuck you! I wanted to map this song!" I just said, "This isn't the map I want to play" so instead of telling DoctorToxn how to make his map, I just made my own. Now I thought I was being nice and civil and calm about it all, but apparantly not. I'm the dick who had the nerve to try and make a second version of something.

I am sorry you guys preceived this map to be threatening. That was not my intention. I just loved the song, tried mapping it, had some early success in doing so, and continued with mapping the rest of the song.
DoctorToxn
So why did you never ask?
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Because I don't believe we have the same goals. You seem to be trying to rank it and I don't know if I'll get around to trying to rank this.
Takuma
There is no rule saying no two people can map the same song, so shhh. Also, I love this map.
Nakata Yuji
Symbolic
totally love this map,
great job :D:D

kudosu * + priority *
Repliica
This map is total win. I love Perfume. I love Electro World and I love Osu!
Perfect combination... oooh yes. ;3

*star*
Lesjuh
Sexy Seibei map is sexy <3
tobebuta
nice map!!
DeathxShinigami
DxS approves to!
Ephemeral
Gameplay issues (directly violate ranking criteria)
Aesthetic suggestions
Gameplay suggestions

Timing check:
BPM: 143.26 - OK
Offset: 27,037 (+17ms from original)

[Easy]
No issues detected.

[Normal]
I noticed you use more slider points than is really necessary on your curved sliders - you can simplify this to this and receive much the same effect, with the added bonus of your map looking a bit neater all around. There's nothing wrong with your sliders the way they are, though - this is more advice on construction than criticism of it.
01:50:015 (3) - Has jumped ever so slightly out of distance snap
01:50:056 (5) - Same deal here

[Hard]
00:30:088 (1) - Encase this spinner in a silent inherited timing cluster
01:20:062 (10) - Extend first kiai section to end at this note
02:58:031 (1) - Encase within silent inherited timing cluster
03:48:004 (10) - Extend second kiai section to end at this note (consider a kiai flash here too)

Consider mapping Normal to half length since Easy is mapped to 1/4 length - that way you can have a nice neat difficulty progression in both length and star rating across the map.
Takuma
Did you know I love you, Seibei?
show more