forum

Let's Be Friends! (The Friend Finder)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sleepy Tori
Hey! Just a thread for people looking for friends, whether you are looking for a mapping buddy to help you with mods or someone just to chat to.

All you have to do is
  • 1.type in description what type of friend you are looking for
    2.say alittle bit about you
If you want to become friends with someone. PM them or quote that person with this message.
"Let's Be friends!"
Then friend eachother. Gotta be mutual after all ;)

Once you become friends. you can do whatever.you can PM them to ask for a mod or just chill

Right now, I am currently looking for a modding and/or mapping buddy.
I'm currently making a Pokemon map and it is also my first map.
I love anime and video games. My favorite anime is Katekyo Hitman Reborn and favorite game is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I wouldn't mind chillaxing with you to talk about anime or fangirl(or fanboy) over an anime character XDXD
GladiOol
hahahahahahah
Shohei Ohtani
boat
I've been searching for love throughout my entire life if you have any please reply thank you.
Darksonic
I guess someone is feeling a bit lonely..
Stefan

happens
Topic Starter
Sleepy Tori
lol yeah. im bored with my life XDXD

im really just looking for mapping buddies but i'm like. might as well make it public 4 lonely ppls XD
Kodora
maybe i can help haha
Topic Starter
Sleepy Tori
Just be friends
All we gotta do is just be friends
It's time to say goodbye

(too what? lol XD)

Just be friends
All we gotta do is just be friends
Just be friends
Just be friends...
mathexpert
Rio-

Darksonic wrote:

I guess someone is feeling a bit lonely..
Jazz
such losers
Jarby

snlrocks wrote:

Once you become friends. you can do whatever.
Shit, why did nobody tell me?
Foxtrot
And I thought I was lonely.
OEvil
Well... well.. well... DON'T CLICK HERE
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
/me runs
Topic Starter
Sleepy Tori
-sings opening theme song of Friends-
(not gunna type that shit out -.-)

No but seriously though. use this thread for practical use or if ur just plain lonely and need friends. i won't judge.
i will instead...
hug you can give you encouragement

-good luck with life everyone...

... Whale that escalated quickly....
Shohei Ohtani
Taadashi

Dulcet wrote:

And I thought I was lonely.
jjrocks
Too lazy to write up another friend post but I feel like General Discussion should be held up to higher standards than what has been shown in some of the responses so here is what I wrote to a person with similar interests

*checks posts*

Apparently it was deleted so I'll do a quick summary

Posting on the forums and asking for friends isn't exactly the best idea and I'm sure the responses that have come up have shown the reaction you can get. You have good intentions and more power to you for doing something that people wouldn't dare of doing but let's direct that energy to other places. The best thing you can do is open up chat on osu. Start talking to people. In your case stick around places such as #modhelp and start chatting with them. #videogames is a great place to go for your videogame interests and when it's active with people it can be an enjoyable experience.

In general there are a great number of places you can start yourself. Just start talking to people though and if you are a good enough person you'll make friends.

I like the effort you put into this and the idea itself but it isn't very well received in a community here. You can't force yourself to make friends, they come naturally.
UnderminE
Thought #modhelp is the new #osu, try #english instead
show more