Total Posts
Topic Starter
pieguyn
hi, here with a minigame this time :D

accepting replacement signups

standard rules copied from NoHItter

NoHitter wrote:

General:
1) Do not quote your role PM or anything the mod gives to you.
2) Do not post screenshots or any sort of factual evidence of private communications, either with the mod or amongst yourselves.
3) Do not edit your posts.
4) Do not talk outside of the thread, unless your role PM allows so.
5) Mod has the final say on any issue. If the mod makes a mistake, feel free to PM him to sort it out.
6) If you need any help, or have questions, or just want to talk in general, feel free to PM the mod.
7) Dead people may not post in the thread.

Day:
1) Game starts at Day.
2) Deadlines will be 72 hours tentatively. Extensions may be placed depending on the activity.
3) You may vote someone by using this format: Vote : Player. You may also choose to not lynch anyone: Vote: No-Lynch
4) You may also remove your vote by using this format: Unvote
5) When a player receives more than half of the total votes at any point during the day, that player is automatically lynched.
6) Once a player is lynched, there shall be no posting in the thread even before the mod posts the lynch scene. Night will commence shortly.
7) If no one has been lynched, and the deadline has passed, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, the one who reached the tying amount of votes first, is lynched.
8) A player has to remain active, at least one post per 24 hours. If a player has not posted for 24 hours, one may request for them to be prodded.
9) If the player prodded doesn't respond, a he/she will be replaced.
10) If the player gets prodded three times already and still becomes inactive he/she will be automatically replaced.
11) If no replacement can be found. The player will be modkilled instead.

Night:
1) Night lasts 24 hours.
2) Any roles or factions with active night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod (see the Role PM for role-specific instructions).
3) Once the deadline for night has passed, all actions not received will count as a No Action.

Rules:
  1. note days are 72 hours. if mafia wants, I can end the night as soon as they submit their kill or wait the full 24 hours (their choice to prevent exploiting activity..)
  2. game does not end if the Jester is lynched
  3. Please, don't join if you won't be able to be active > <
  4. don't do anything stupid plz
  5. Everything else follows the standard rules above from NoHItter
Setup:
  1. 1 Mafia Goon
  2. 1 Jester
  3. 3 Vanilla Townies
  4. it's possible to extend to 7p by adding 2 VTs
Role PMs:
Mafia Goon
You are a Mafia Goon. Each night, you may PM me with the name of a player to kill. You win when you control half the votes during the Day or nothing can stop this from happening.
Jester
You are a Jester. You win if you are lynched. note you lose if you are NK'ed or alive at the end of the game
Vanilla Townie
You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities. You win when the Mafia Goon dies.

Living players:
  1. Sakura
  2. NoHItter
  3. BRBP
  4. LadySuburu
  5. Lincolm
Dead players:
  1. Sakura - Jester - lynched D1
Replacements:
  1. CalignoBot
Events:
  1. D1 start p/2472933
  2. D2 start p/2479426
Lincolm
Fuck you (who aren't pre-in) I join.

/In
Topic Starter
pieguyn
k let's go

man I forgot flavor again

There's been some strange events going on recently. Not only deaths, but also just weird prank sort of things. It's up to everyone to figured out exactly what's going on here...

It is D1, with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. The deadline is 8/5/2013 9:00 GMT, 82:16 from now
Lincolm
Vote : Lincolm

Go!
LadySuburu

Lincolm wrote:

wifomwifom
What if I'm not ready to go yet? What if I'm still trying to get my engine to start!?
Lincolm
Vroom vroom~
Sakura
No confirmation?
Vote: LadySuburu
Never played with you before
LadySuburu

Sakura wrote:

No confirmation?
Vote: LadySuburu
Never played with you before
I'm an old player, and hosted tons of games. Be careful or I'll eat your soul--- I mean... wait no that's right.
VoidnOwO
:)
Sakura
Why would you eat my poor innocent soul :< you must be scumz
Sakura
Also I know you're an old player, I started playing here just a few months ago so I've never played with you /o/ my point still stands.
Lincolm
@LadySuburu : no RVS?
LadySuburu

Lincolm wrote:

I rarely RVS.
Sakura

LadySuburu wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

I rarely RVS.
Why?
NoHitter
Claim: Jester

Mafia, I have a deal for you. The moment someone votes a townie go vote him/her and I also vote him.
Townie will be lynched you NK another townie tonight then we both vote me tomorrow for the joint win. (I get lynched so I win.)

It's the surest way we both win.
Deal?
NoHitter
EBWOP:
Please don't screw me over ;_;
I offered you this tactic.
VoidnOwO

pieguy1372 wrote:

don't do anything stupid plz
NoHitter
Well this tactic is a sure win for me, so it's not stupid :D
Lincolm
Surely I want more discussion before the claim.

Here's my deal. Vote : NoHitter

Now you can win.
Lincolm
Hey Sakura I see you online.

Come here and hammer.
show more