forum

NANA starring Mika Nakashima - GLAMOROUS SKY

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 11:22:27 AM

Artist: NANA starring Mika Nakashima
Title: GLAMOROUS SKY
BPM: 150
Filesize: 3104kb
Play Time: 02:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.34 stars, 201 notes)
Download: NANA starring Mika Nakashima - GLAMOROUS SKY
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I saw someone request this a couple of days ago. I've been sitting on this for over a month, so I figured I might as well add the final polish and put it out there.

The sliders aren't the prettiest things, but I've always had problems making sliders look nice. I dunno.

Anyway, enjoy, peoples.
Tapdancingmetroid
BPM: 150
Offset: 6,400

:D
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Edit: This post is no longer necessary and has been... terminated...
Kharl
BPM = 150
Offset = 6,360
James
Uh... The BPM and offset you gave me seem to put a majority of the proper placements for the notes on quarter-beats. Shouldn't they mostly be on whole- and half-beats, or...?
After changing the offset and bpm, you should snap/move all the hitobjects using "ctrl+a" and "j" or "k" button?
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth

James wrote:

Uh... The BPM and offset you gave me seem to put a majority of the proper placements for the notes on quarter-beats. Shouldn't they mostly be on whole- and half-beats, or...?
After changing the offset and bpm, you should snap/move all the hitobjects using "ctrl+a" and "j" or "k" button?
Uhm, this thread isn't in Beatmap Help anymore... :|
Rolled
I wish eiji never introduced me to metronome, because its just adding to the list of things that confuse me.

Anyways, .25 speed towards the end of the song suggests the BPM is a bit slow, but I don't know if it is substantial. I don't want to eff up your song, so I'm just going to star this for the time being awaiting another opinion.

Everything else looks flawless though, nice job. I think this beatmap is easy enough to be rankable too, but more difficulties only make a beatmap better.
Cecilthemos
I haven't time to try this out, but if it sounds slow at the end upping the bpm by about .01-.03 usually solves that.
peppy
I love this one. Any chance of making the other difficulties zzt? This is such goodness I'm willing to rank without if you think you won't get time to do them in the near future, and we can add them in later.

Bubbled for now?
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth

Rolled wrote:

Anyways, .25 speed towards the end of the song suggests the BPM is a bit slow
I tried it myself and didn't notice anything out of place... :?
Cecilthemos
I approve, ranked!
pokedigi
Fantastic song with wonderful beatmap :D