forum

What was the last dream you had?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Espy_old_1
Forgive me if there's already a topic like this; I don't browse the forums very often. ;;
Anyway, the title speaks for itself~

I can't remember the dream I had last night, but the one I had the night before involved me having a tour around a college/university with a group of students. Amongst those students was an OC of mine, but in my dream he turned out to be gay and had a boyfriend with him. The two of them were often quite intimate with each other in front of others and I recall telling them several times to get a room or something. xD I also remember seeing a girl who was interested in him, but despite her best efforts he showed no interest in her whatsoever (for obvious reasons, I guess).

I've been having a lot of strange dreams these past few nights, but I seem to remember this one the most for some reason.
Nya-nyan_old
I had one where my teeth were falling out, it was really scary beacuse when I saw my self in the mirror and open my mouth....it's wasn't even one tooth in my mouth
(in the dream) after that dream I woke up sweating all over my body.

I guess im not the only who had that dream -_-
[SAK]Eden

Nya-nyan wrote:

I had one where my teeth were falling out, it was really scary beacuse when I saw my self in the mirror and open my mouth....it's wasn't even one tooth in my mouth

This is a common dream that we all always have XD. They are a bit unpleasant :roll:
Topic Starter
Espy_old_1

Nya-nyan wrote:

Funnily enough, I had this very same dream about a week ago. xD I remember checking my mouth the moment I woke up just to see if all my teeth were still there.

Apparently, a dream about teeth falling out means that you're concerned about your health in some way... if you believe in those kinds of things. :3
Birdy
I thought this is enough t/108237

But yeah okay, let's quote this one from that thread as it's the latest one I still remember:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I saw a dream taking place in modified Kulosaari (a common theme in my dreams; modified subway stations and station's neighbourhood/suburb/whatever-area). It was the first time I got lost in one of those stations after it got modified, unlike usually, the modification has always been the original station in that dream. So yeah, I got lost, and I was just as shy as usual, couldn't ask anyone the way out, which is a thing unusual in my dreams, as I'm shy in real life, when usually I'm not shy at all in my dreams. I walked around while listening to Paramore, and acting like how I act in real life, which is another thing unusual, as mentioned, acting how I act in real life, listening to music in public, especially an existant band's music, especially my favourite one's. So it felt like it wasn't a dream at all.
After running around for a while, I ran into my crush, and she noticed I was lost and worried, told me to follow and said "don't worry sweetie, just follow me and everything will be fine". I probably had the biggest smile at that moment, but in the dream I was just blushoverloading like I would have done in real life. Though it would have not happened in real life. And I'm still mad that it wasn't real life.
It was only the second time my crush has been in my dream, that I would remember. The first time was around 5 years ago, and the most pathetic thing is that it's still the same goddamn person. Someone please help me out.
Also when I woke up, my arm was in the most terrible position, numb, and looked like it was broken. Because I had taken a second pillow from somewhere and placed it onto my head and wrapped my arm around it in the most weird way ever. Genius.
But yeah, that's probably my favourite dream ever. I'll try to write here whenever I remember my dream. Even though this stuff will be TL;DR most of the time.
Hanyuu
yes TL;DR :P

My dreams are mostly super random stuff orthings without any sense at all. The funny thing is i allways remember was i was dreaming and sometimes i even thought about writing a little story or something about what i just dreamed before, but i shortly forget about those random dreams anyways lol or sometimes i tell friends about them. :?
Ezekeial
My last dream was me having a wonderful day, drinking beer and playing Osu! Like normal, but I was actually good at the game. Then my parents woke me up for my sisters birthday.
Jordan
I don't have common dreams but common characteristics in them... Like being in a semi-blind state. When I look DIRECTLY in a certain direction I either see white empty spaces or blue lights.
senaya
that feel when you find lots of money, but you don't know where to go and everyone you've ever met wants some of it.
i hope i won't ever get rich in real life D:
Rio-
My Laptop Broke and I can't do Anything of It because of Financial-Crisis
* I hope I won't get Any De-Ja-Vu about this in the future ever...
Francis
Most of my dreams are lucid, I don't know how I do ot but it always happens to me. I haven't had any dreams in a while and I have a bad memory so I'm just gonna write about a dream that scared me.

I had this dream 5/6 years ago ( I was 8 at that time ) and I still remember it. After watching The Ring ( I regretted watching it ), I went to sleep and woke up on my bed in my dream. I blinked and was transported to beside a carpark near my home. Right beside the carpark was a hill and on top of that hill was a girl who looked like a 9 year old, wore a white dress, had white skin and had long,black and messy hair.After I stared at her for a while, she sudddenly gave a sharp stare and screamed at me. Her hair started to grow longer and she was able to control her hair. She grabbed me by the legs and pulled my nearer to her. Her dress started to tear in the middle and the place where the stomach should be was replaced with a black gaping hole. When I was near enough for her to touch me, hands started to come out of her stomach and dragged deeper into the hole. The last scene that appeared was a third person view of my hand reaching for outside as I get sucked into the darkness in the hole.
After that I woke up. Still scares me everytime I think about it.
Nyphree
real life-like dreams recently ... Kind of boring
REPATHOS
I've been having numerous remember-able dreams recently every sleep. Most of them are nightmares though...such as being in high school again (because college life OP), missing my plane to my home country from US, and such...
Nyphree

REPATHOS wrote:

I've been having numerous remember-able dreams recently every sleep. Most of them are nightmares though...such as being in high school again (because college life OP), missing my plane to my home country from US, and such...
Maybe you're concerning too much about something in your daily life... That might reflect in your dreams in infinite ways, trust me, I've lived that before
Ekaru
The last one I remember was I was jacking off in the back of the car, among other weird places.

...It was weird.
Shohei Ohtani
I twerked on someone's yolo
birra
simple:

about a lil girl with black clothes and long hair sitting alone on a chair in the coudly day, and she asked me if she could follow me. so i said yes and she took my hand with her cold lil hand, and we walked nowhere. (there was a bgm played, and it's kinda like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/222874)
Topic Starter
Espy_old_1
So I've been playing the new Animal Crossing game a lot lately, and yesterday I forgot to play for some reason.
Then last night, I had a dream that I was in my town and found that all my residents were dead and there were weeds and monsters everywhere because I missed a day.

Kinda made me paranoid about my AC town afterwards. ;;
Foxtrot
I was a guy and I found a rotting body of a girl in the river.
Keiti
I moved house and didn't have the internet on so i had a dream that i had the internet on. It was beautiful.
show more