forum

osu!mania editor crashing [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marcin
Pretty self-explanatory:
Go into editor, create new osu!mania map, it'll cause an error, but you'll be able to continue. However, try to place any object - and osu! will crash.

The same applies when you try to do something on existing map - place one note - and error pop-ups without crash, but place next note and osu! crashes.

Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Pagno
This is happening to me aswell, when I try to place one note, the note doesn't get placed and it goes like

and when I try to place another note

TheVileOne
I just tried this in test build and it doesn't seem to work. I tested on public build and it didn't crash either. I cannot replicate with the steps given.
Pagno
Same here, this isn't happening anymore, maybe fixed
TheVileOne
There is a message about editor crashing in the changelog. I will mark this as resolved.
wrboismb
its still crashing for me after 5 years
dont blame me for posting on dead topic if you cant help then dont post anything at all
Death
First of all, do not put 100 blank lines in your post just to take up more space.

This issue was resolved and the issue you are having is likely something different. Make a new thread with as much detail as possible, specifically crash logs and replication steps, so that we can help you.