forum

How do I change my nationality? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hexadec
I am try a very long time,but I still do not understand.
TheVileOne
By nationality I assume you mean either your flag or the country it displays you as in game and in the country ranking. If you have the wrong flag, you could try posting in the sticky about flags at the top of this forum. They aren't looking into fixing flag issues at the moment. If you're referring to the country listed in game and in the country ranking, then that is based off your ISP and IP address. I'm not sure if you can manipulate that into showing you in a different region. I'm sure peppy wouldn't approve of it.
Topic Starter
Hexadec

TheVileOne wrote:

By nationality I assume you mean either your flag or the country it displays you as in game and in the country ranking. If you have the wrong flag, you could try posting in the sticky about flags at the top of this forum. They aren't looking into fixing flag issues at the moment. If you're referring to the country listed in game and in the country ranking, then that is based off your ISP and IP address. I'm not sure if you can manipulate that into showing you in a different region. I'm sure peppy wouldn't approve of it.
Oh!Thanks!
Now I was in China.
rebelskyman

TheVileOne wrote:

i created this account on USA but now i live in Mexico and my flag hasnt changed on his own i thought it would change in a few days but it has been like that for almost a month please change my flag to the Mexican flag
- Marco -

rebelskyman wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

i created this account on USA but now i live in Mexico and my flag hasnt changed on his own i thought it would change in a few days but it has been like that for almost a month please change my flag to the Mexican flag
contact accounts@ppy.sh
FoxyC_old
How contact now ? The link is over for me.
Venix

FoxyC wrote:

How contact now ? The link is over for me.
Don't bump old threads, contact accounts@ppy.sh via e-mail
Viphou
I'm from cambodia but when view my profile from OSU it said @Vietnam can I change it to Cambodia?? Please help me!!
Death
Read this:

TheVileOne wrote:

By nationality I assume you mean either your flag or the country it displays you as in game and in the country ranking... If you're referring to the country listed in game and in the country ranking, then that is based off your ISP and IP address. I'm not sure if you can manipulate that into showing you in a different region. I'm sure peppy wouldn't approve of it.

and this:

Venix wrote:

Don't bump old threads