forum

seeing who added you as a friend

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10,622
Topic Starter
deadbeat
was kinda requested here but nothing really happened so i thought i'd try revive the idea and see what happens

or maybe a separate section in this page to see who who added you https://osu.ppy.sh/p/friends

EDIT: credit for idea goes to ReZero. I'm just reviving it since nothing happened to it :(

EDIT: was digging through ReZero's thread,

peppy wrote:

I've been thinking about adding this for a while now. I have also been wondering if making it supporter only would be too OP and biased :P.

Also I think this will be a duplicate of a more sensibly named request, such as "friend requests" or "mutual friendship" or something.

peppy wrote:

The only reason I haven't gone ahead with this yet is that it may cause a lot of unprecedented drama. I may trial it at some point :P.
Lets hope this still stands :)
Aurele
o/
BrokenArrow
B-But I don't want people to know I'm stalking them.
Konei
In fact, I like this idea lol.
Shadow
-Cookiezi checks who added him as a friend-

Database gets corrupted.

But yes, this would fall into the nice things to have, but not needed category, so only half-support for now ;)
Oinari-sama
I want my forum friends list to look like that too (the link)!

zomg add it nao!
Frostmourne
Nice idea so far :)
Shiro
Make that appear in the settings page too ?
Natsu
oh man this gonna be awesome take my support
CXu
Add every user to your friends list, and check for mutuals!
/me runs.
andromeda2020
Excellent idea!
Sey
Mh. The idea is interesting. But why should other people see if I added them as friends? I often added some BATs as friends to see if they are online when I'm working on my mapset and have a short question about it. And now they should see that I added them? What's the big idea in that? If they like me they can add me and then they'll see that the friendship is mutual. If not it's their decision.
And this sentence "Your friendship is wanted" reminds me a bit too much of Facebook or similar social platforms. I really appreciate another sentence at least.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
The "Your friendship is wanted" is just a random sentence given to show a way how the feature could work. You're free to throw another idea as to how this could work if you wish :)
Loooctav
Like idea <3
Pegram
Wow. Thanks, deadbeat, really appreciate it. I recall peppy saying that he had been thinking of adding this as well, but yeah, nothing seems to have been done about it.

And yeah, the picture was made by me, and it was just a roughly and quickly made pic to demonstrate what I meant.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

ReZero wrote:

Wow. Thanks, deadbeat, really appreciate it. I recall peppy saying that he had been thinking of adding this as well, but yeah, nothing seems to have been done about it.

And yeah, the picture was made by me, and it was just a roughly and quickly made pic to demonstrate what I meant.
no problem. hopefully something different will happen this time round :)

also if anyone wants to suggest ways this could work, feel free to post your idea's and i'll add them to the OP :)
TamaraMarie
Love this idea! I was recently thinking about it because I felt like I'd really like to know who was interested in being friends with me so I can communicate with more people! XD
Sey
I prefer the second idea much more anyway. Just a simple list which shows that separately.
Ayesha Altugle
for addons for this before it's going to be added is in userpage in game and add it as #4 of
same work to see who request to add you as a friend

I support but no stars left
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i have no idea what you just said ._."
show more