posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Remember to check "Prefer new default skin behavior" in Options / Skin

• DESCRIPTION •

Finally showed a skin of ADVENTURE TIME!! :) First, I would like to clarify that I do not speak English, whether it is reading a translation of google, which would explain why I write so rare.
I was working on this a loooong time, is the result of my effort. The images are edited by me in the program Paint Tool SAI and Edited in Photoshop. Drawing With a digitizer Wacom Bamboo Capture. The recently I have time, if the drawings are not very professional. Obviously over time I will improve and update the skin to make it beautiful. Remember, this is only version 1.
The skin changes modes: Osu, taiko & Catch the beat. I do not play osu mania, So I did not change, but maybe later, I do so. In taiko mode, I put the original sounds of the taiko skin. I think that no sound could improve the original sounds. Obviously there are not mine, But, if that does not like the creator, or to you, take them off immediately.
I'd also like you to comment and tell me your things you did not like on the skin, or You Might Like I wear. ;)

• CHANGELOG •
Changelog

V2.0
-Fixed count 3,2,1
-Fixed cursor
-Add fail-background
-Fixed hitcircle
-Fixed hitcircleoverlay
-Fixed Lighting
-Add mode-smalls
-Add applause.mp3
-Fixed pause-back
-Fixed pause-continue
-Add pause-replay
-Fixed pause-retry
-Add pause-background
-Fixed ranking-perfect
-Add selection-mode / over
-Fixed selection-mods / over
-Fixed selection-options / over
-Fixed selection-random / over
-Fixed selection-select-options / over
-Fixed Sliderb 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7
-Add new Spinner version
-Add taiko-hit 0 / 50 / 100 / 300
-Fixed taikohitcircleoverlay-0
-Add taikohitcircleoverlay-1
-Fixed taikobigcircleoverlay-0
-Add taikobigcircleoverlay-1

V1.2
-Fixed the poppidon
-Fixed the cursor (Inspired by Doodle99)

V1.1
-Add a white layer to Ctb fruits to see the HyperDash.

• SCREENSHOTS •

OSU

Catch the Beat

Taiko

• DOWNLOAD • (If you had already downloaded the skin before, delete it, and then download the new version.)

Adventure Time V2.0 (.osk)

Older:
Adventure Time V1.2

Adventure Time v1.1

Adventure Time v1.0

COMMENTS TO MAKE THE SKIN BE BETTER :) :)

Downloads:

[x] 100+

[x] 200+

[x] 300+

[x] 400+

[x] 500+

[x] 600+

[x] 700+

[x] 800+

[x] 900+

[x] 1000+
Yaaai :D ~

6000+ downloads ftw
-Akise-
Lo probare n.n
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

-Akise- wrote:

Lo probare n.n
Cristian
Se ve bastante interesante, no todos las personas pueden tomarse el tiempo en hacer tal cosa, te felicito.
NicholasSaputra
wow,is cool
I Like
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Cristian wrote:

Se ve bastante interesante, no todos las personas pueden tomarse el tiempo en hacer tal cosa, te felicito.
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

NicholasSaputra wrote:

wow,is cool
I Like
Thanks C: :D
theowest
oh wow, this is pretty good. well done :)
boat

this is pretty clever

10/5
Lunavista
Looks really neat! c:
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

boat wrote:

this is pretty clever

10/5
Thanks xD :)
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

theowest wrote:

oh wow, this is pretty good. well done :)
I'm glad you like :D
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Lunavista wrote:

Looks really neat! c:
yeah, It's amazing hahash just kidding Thanks :3 :P
Alondra neko
esta Genial :D
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Alondra neko wrote:

esta Genial :D
Me alegro de que te Guste♥ :3
Kunieda
That pipidon so cute!
GalletitaSexy
Bonito skin te felicito ♥ :) :D :o :( :roll: :? :( >:( >:( :shock: :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

Kunieda wrote:

That pipidon so cute!
GalletitaSexy

-Terry wrote:

• DESCRIPTION •

Finally showed a skin of ADVENTURE TIME!! :) First, I would like to clarify that I do not speak English, whether it is reading a translation of google, which would explain why I write so rare.
I was working on this a loooong time, is the result of my effort. The images are edited by me in the program Paint Tool SAI. Drawing With a digitizer Wacom Bamboo Capture. The recently I have time, if the drawings are not very professional. Obviously over time I will improve and update the skin to make it beautiful. Remember, this is only version 1.
The skin changes modes: Osu, taiko & Catch the beat. I do not play osu mania, So I did not change, but maybe later, I do so. In taiko mode, I put the original sounds of the taiko skin. I think that no sound could improve the original sounds. Obviously there are not mine, But, if that does not like the creator, or to you, take them off immediately.
I'd also like you to comment and tell me your things you did not like on the skin, or You Might Like I wear. ;)

• SCREENSHOTS •

OSU

Catch the Beat

Taiko

• DOWNLOAD •

V1 http://www.mediafire.com/?v4486bx8butkcch (.osk archive)

COMMENTS TO MAKE THE SKIN BE BETTER :) :)
Topic Starter
Rolling Boy

GalletitaSexy wrote:

Bonito skin te felicito ♥ :) :D :o :( :roll: :? :( >:( >:( :shock: :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
Gracias nwn ! ♥ :D
show more